Oksana's Former Lawyer to

Meet with Investigators

8/4/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ L.A. County Sheriff's deputies have contacted Oksana Grigorieva's former lawyer ... because they want to know if Oksana said anything inconsistent or incriminating during her mediation with Mel Gibson.

0730_Oksana_Eric_George_GETTY_EX
Sources tell us deputies have contacted attorney Eric George asking to schedule a meeting.

We're told Sheriff's investigators want to ask George about both Oksana's brutality claims as well as Mel's allegation that she tried to extort him.

Sources say George will cooperate with authorities and speak with them. George is allowed to discuss what occurred during the mediation however conversations he had with Oksana are protected by the attorney-client privilege.

Our law enforcement sources say investigators are particularly interested in what Oksana is reportedly claiming now, but failed to claim during the mediation, notably:

- During the mediation she never expressed any concern that Mel was a threat to baby Lucia
- During the mediation she never said that Mel threatened to kill her, Alexander, Lucia, and himself
- During the mediation she never made any mention nor produced any photo of a black eye

We're also told investigators are interested in any information related to the 2 text messages Oksana sent Mel during the mediation -- saying she taped his phone calls because he was not taking care of her.  Mel's people claim they have hard proof Oksana left a trail of evidence showing she was holding the tapes over Mel's head for a price.

As we first reported George negotiated a whopping $15 million settlement package for Oksana which she later disavowed.

The date for the meeting with Sheriff's deputies has not been set, but it will happen soon.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

awards

Jail for the Ox; disbarment for the lawyer! Deportation for the Ox after jail.

barnswella

♥♥♥TEAM MEL!!♥♥♥

tortgol

We're also told inve stigators are int erested in any information rela ted to t he 2 text mess ages Oksana sent Mel during the mediation -- saying she taped his phone calls because he was not taking care of her. Mel's people claim they have hard proof Oksana left a trail of evidence showing she was holding the tapes over Mel's head for a price.
I'm a lawyer,29 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on ##Seekwealthy.co m under the name of hot561.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one who i'm looking for!!!

Bubba

Hey Oksana - Turn out the lights the party is over.

Abe

Oksana's s#!t is going to hit the fan shortly and it won't be pretty.

And since Oksana is so full of s#!t, I hope all the lawyers are wearing hazmat suits.

x

Stacy

She should have handled this situation a little less publicly & she probably would have been able to have ca$hed in better. Either is too stupid or got alot of bad advice...

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 10:51 AM on Aug 4, 2010 by tortgol
-------------------------------------------------------------

I guess Oksana has decided to have gender reassignment surgery and is looking for a new patsy.

Hmmm...

TICK TOCK; TICK TOCK!!!! :-)

GleeGeeBeeGee

TMZ, you have no creditability at all. YOU are the ones who reported Lindsay was a meth addict. WRONG! Now you are running a campaign against Oksana trying to get the pubic on Mel's side? Give us a break, we heard the tapes, we know Mels past, we are not sitting under rocks. Mel Gibson is guilty and all of his multi millions will not clear his name in the public eye. You can remain on this sinking ship (most of us expect you will go to the ocean floor on it) but you will never convince 99% of the population that Mel Gibson is an insecure, abusive, woman hating drunk. Shame on TMZ for protecting the abuser.

Shell

oh yeah...this is gonna good, my friends!!

TEAM MEL!!!!!!

no wonder she had to call in sick. She feels the noose tightening.....

rg1

Go Team Mel!

ThinkingWoman

Oh, #10, me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Violette-Blue

HoSana is going down, baby!!!!!! FINALLY!!!
Woot woot hands in the air because I just don't care anymore.
♥♥♥TEAM MEL!!♥♥♥ all the way. :-D

Cazale

#10 protested so much that she screwed up what she was trying to rant.

puddy

She is going down. It looks like they have just about forgot about the domestic abuse case and are concentrating on the extortion charges. Bringing in the old lawyer, wow. This would make a great episode of Law and Order.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments