« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dennis Rodman -- The Crash-termath Photos

8/6/2010 4:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dennis Rodman survived one hell of a car crash -- and now we have the pics that show just how lucky Dennis was to get out in one piece.

Dennis Rodman Car Accident Photos
As TMZ first reported -- Rodman was riding shotgun in a Range Rover while traveling down I-95 in Fort Lauderdale, FL when the Range busted a tire and flipped three times.

Rodman escaped with just a few scratches.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Cliche Guevara

Wow, that didn't show anything!!!

All the pics were of Rodman's ugly mug!!!

How lucky was he, can't tell. He's next to an upside down car, did it just tip over? Did it flip endo? Did it roll several times?

Those pics really didn't show anything at all!!

Celebrities Suck

I must be retarded because I don't understand what you mean when yo u say ~>Rodman was riding shotgun in a Range Rover? he was riding shotgun what do you mean TMZ?

HUFFYONE

Dennis Dennis Dennis....You sir are a Jack *** But Lucky you were not hurt.

Bob Goodden

The worm wriggles free.

mjfan212

who's the lady getting out of the car?

feebee

That's one of the reasons I don't like SUV's... you blow a tire and end up rolling 3 times !!

jibadu01

Dennis Rodman survived one hell of a car crash -- and now we have the pics that show just how lucky Dennis was to get out in one p iece.I'm a lawyer,29 ,rich but still single.It's hard to get a girlfriend in my town ,most of them like my money more than like me.I just want to find my true love.so i uploaded my hot photos on ##Seekwealthy.co m under the name of hot561.u dont have to be a millionaire,but u can meet one there. ..if you girls see this comment,i hope you will check my photos out there.maybe you are the one who i'm looking for!!!***************

cryan

to Celebrities Suck: shotgun=passenger side. You ain't from these woods are you?

cole

What the heck?!!? Where's the pix of the wreckage you were telling us all about?? You guys suck.

Ziggy

Dennis, how many lives do you have man?? Glad to hear everyone got out of that fine.

Miss Tila Chlamydia OMGPOW!

Iono... I've always kind of liked Rodman. However misrepresented or misunderstood he comes off as.

Somewhere within, he just wants to be accepted for who he is. Regardless of his outlandish or misguided personae.

He is unique in his way. From one freak admiring another ('cept I'm far prettier). A true individual.

I say, cheers Rodman!!

kevin_ross2011

any one call doc drew about this... or did doc drew check with dennis

JJ

riding shotgun means riding in the front seat

sarah

thank goodness they cleared the accident up! that is my commute home...didnt want to sit in traffic...

oh and thank goodness no one got hurt and such

DIMO

HEY GUYS...IM 37 YEARS OLD, HAVE ALOT OF RICH FRIENDS THAT ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD TIME AND THAT CERTAIN SOMEONE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY TYPE OF FREE ADVERTISING OR SELF PROMOTION, PLEASE VISIT ME AT TMZ.COM FOR ANY TYPE OF ADVERTISING FREE OF CHARGE.

TMZ, YOUR WEB SITE READS LIKE THE NICKLE WANT ADS....SHOW SOME CLASS!!!!!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments