Conrad Murray Wrongful Death Suit Tossed ... Almost

8/6/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray could be temporarily off the hook in the federal wrongful death lawsuit involving Michael Jackson -- all because Joe Jackson left some key information out of the paperwork.

0807_murray_jackson_EX
TMZ has learned a federal judge is taking Jackson and his attorney Brian Oxman to task for failing to specify where two of the defendants -- health clinics where Dr. Murray practiced -- conduct their business.  Without that information the judge can't determine if the federal court has jurisdiction over the case.

The judge has given Jackson one week to amend the complaint or have the suit tossed.

Even if this case is dismissed, Dr. Murray might not be fully in the clear. Jackson has a lot of options -- including refiling the federal suit with Murray as the lone defendant.

Mimi from Indy

let me rephrase this: Until the next FIRE I need to put out and I never know. lol

kim

grump, you are too funny.

Mimi from Indy

seems my brain (when working) goes faster than my fingers. lol

Grump

I was about to say the same but I guess there is always a jerk on here to make ignorant comments.

Good to hear all is well in INDY!!!!

Pegasus

Joe filed a motion months ago, it was dismissed for lack of something, then re-filed. Now its happening again? One thing you have to give Joe credit for - he has no intentions of giving up on getting some of MJ's money! The B******! If MJ wanted him to have something (which he didn't), he would have made arrangements for him in his will - same goes for his siblings!

And as far as Murray is concerned - for someone who is SUPPOSE TO BE broke - who is paying his back child support so that he won't loose his medical license, and his legal team and for that wonderful vacation that he has been on? If he were any other person, he would be behind bars until the hearing - but NOOOOO - there is CA (no offense to the regular people) - because he is associated with a mega-star, he is given special treatment and normal laws are NOT applied to him. The man makes me ill!!!!! I sincerley do hope, that someone gets to him - he truly does deserve it. He vacations and has fun & a life after having committed MURDER, while Michael life was ended. It simply is not right! CA really needs to change their laws - they are bias, unequal, etc. etc. etc. The rich and famous should answer to the same laws (in the same way) as any other person - NO PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT!!!

Mimi from Indy

Thanks Grump. You drove by Gary, Indiana right? Where are you located?

Alice(from Romania)

Girls...thank you so much for the beautiful moments spent here together.
See you soon...have a good evening/night from now.
Hugs from Romania.

Gold Pants for Nice Ladies.

L.O.V.E and PEACE

Mimi from Indy

Hey Peg, You go girl!!

Brigha from UK

Joe has my support 100%. He's like a pitbull with a bone, and if anyone can nail Murray (and bring to light any others involved) then it's Joe. You've got to admire the man - he's getting so old now, and yet still fighting! If anyone can get true justice for MJ then it is Joe Jackson.
If he makes some money along the way - whats the probem with that? I would rather the cash be in Joe's pocket than in Murrays (or in Branca and McClaines for that matter).

Mimi from Indy

Alice ~ It was great spending a quiet afternoon with you as well. It was great fun. You are so special. Have a great evening/morning where you are. Hugs!

kim

Hey Mimi and Grump, their will always be ignorant comments on here. Just hope it stays quiet for a while.

FlowerPower

Posted at 3:57 PM on Aug 6, 2010 by Grump
Too funny:-)

Grump

Yes MFI -

I'm nearby, staying out in Riverside, Il. I did take a ride out there over a month ago.

Mimi from Indy

I hear ya Kim. We've had a quiet and peaceful day today and it's been wonderful.

Grump

I thought the same about it being quiet but you always have a rotten apple nearby!

Lol FP, I should just leave it alone, don't want to start anything on here and feed into their ignorance.