Vienna Moves on with New BF

-- All Expenses Paid

8/7/2010 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been less than two months since Vienna Girardi and Jake Pavelka broke off their engagement -- and she's already moving on with a new mystery man ... on an all-expenses-paid trip to Hawaii.

0807_vienna_EX
Sources close to Vienna tell TMZ, the former "Bachelor" winner and her new boy toy -- they wouldn't reveal his name -- are Hawaii-bound some time later this month ... and they're going for free.

It's all been paid for by some travel company called CheapOair -- that fronted the romantic 5-night Hawaiian getaway worth nearly $10,000.

According to reps for the company, the whole thing is a gift for V since she had to give her pricey engagement ring back to Jake.

Boo hoo. Life is hard.

yah right

trash

Muppet

Of course she'd take the trip, it's free! Why anyone feels sorry for her is beyond me.

sem

Nice zits. Man, this chick is FUGLY. C'mon TMZ, dump the trash coverage...

who-me

Huge Jew Nose

Horndog

Who?

Oil Man

Women are sluts and whores.

scoobie

Come on TMZ - I thought we heard the last of that couple and now here you are trying to make them infamous again. Enough already. They were publicity seeking whoers. I'm sure Jake will come up with something now that she has been on here. Please let them fade away.

justsaying

She really is doable. Quite doable.

Kelly

I fail to see the reasoning behind this free trip.

1) She didn't have "the ring" until Jake got it fronted to him, paid for by the network.

2) Everyone knows that "relationship" was FAKE!

3) Everyone knows the ring is given in anticipation of marriage...hence you give it back if said marriage does not happen.

4) This was an epic failure on all levels.

5) I broke off an engagement once and I didn't get a free trip to Hawaii!! Anybody else get a free trip?!

I was born in the wrong generation!! I have to pay for my own stuff!!

Annie

I'm old fashioned. I'd get a nose job before I'd get a boob job

Janice

To #9. Not all women are sluts (by the way, sounds like you are not too bright as slut and whore mean the same thing. Why be duplicative; oh, that's right, you are a stupid). Sounds like a bitter man that could not get laid if he tried. Burned by women Oilman?

J Simp

Boy Toy? How young is that guy then?

Majestik

LMFAO, is there actually one winner from either show who has actually gotten married? Where the heck is Jillian's free trip to Hawaii?

Tony

Who is the lucky TMZ crew that gets to go to Hawaii to get us some vids of the new couple?

TheTruth

high class hoookkkkkeeerrr,

or should I say

LOW class hooker?

or

NO class hooker

mmmmm lets go with that one(:

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments