Britney Spears -- Comical Date Night

8/8/2010 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A demure looking Britney Spears enjoyed a classy night on the town last night with boyfriend Jason Trawick, taking in a play in downtown Los Angeles.

0910_media_removed_Spencer_Pratt
Brit and Jason saw the comedy "The Lieutenant Of Inishmore" which stars Chris Pine and centers around a dead black cat. Hilarity ensues.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Lisa W

She does look photoshoped. Oh well, who gives a rats - - - !

Ang

Brit: this is a step in the right direction! You look classy in this dress, instead of looking like you're trying too hard to be a sex symbol. You also look more toned! And you are gorgeous in sapphire blue. A loose ponytail and no under-eye makeup would have made this outfit a classic. Still, this is much better than past stylists!

REALbarbwire7

This is a photo op shot, not a posed photograph. She looks awesome, and I'm glad she's with Jason. I think she's finally figuring out how to live a somewhat normal life with her boys, and by keeping home and work separate. She proved that by relieving Jason of his work-related responsibilities. And he stayed. Good luck you guys.

onlydudeleft

straight weekend at bernies. shes dead. they just trot her around so everyone can feed off the money trough

steven

BRITNEY LOOKS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HER DRESS OR HAIR, SHE REALLY LOOKS FANTASTIC! SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE THE MOST VAIN AND JEALOUS IDIOTS I'VE EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH! IT'S REALLY FUNNY THAT THOSE OF YOU CLAIMING TO HATE HER, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, ARE ON NOT ONLY THIS SITE, BUT ON BRITNEYS PERSONAL SITES AS WELL LIKE BRITNEY.COM ETC WHERE THEY HAD TO HAVE TYPED IN HER NAME AND LOOKED HER UP! THE REASON THE MAJORITY OF THE JEALOUS HATERS WRITE CRAP ABOUT BRITNEY HAS TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY ARE REALLY UGLY, I MEAN UG-LY, AND THEY USE THE INTERNET TO HIDE BEHIND BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS WHAT THEY REALLY LOOK LIKE! I BET IF TMZ WERE TO ASK EACH PERSON THAT WROTE SOMETHING NASTY ABOUT BRITNEY TO SUBMIT A PERSONAL PHOTO OF THEMSELVES, YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN BY UGLY! TO PROVE A POINT, I WROTE DOWN THERE NAMES AND DID A SEARCH FOR THEM ON MY SPACE AND YOUTUBE. I PROVED MYSELF RIGHT BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THE ONES I WAS ABLE TO FIND LOOK LIKE THEIR MOTHERS DRANK BATTERY ACID WHEN THEY WHERE IN THE WOMB!

S Kimble

Lookin good Brit, love the dress!! : )

S Kimble

Lookin good Brit, love the dress!! : )

kimmie

i love britney!

luna

I like the dress, though I do agree it should have been a bit larger. She does like to look as tacky as possible, it seems.

FL

looking good britney. u and jason make a cute couple. hope we'll hear wedding bells soon!

you suck loser

hae peace of **** i look so scared
sooo angry w/ a big motive come at me ill take you 2 hell
f6 **** sex with britney your
pissed of because ur a looser ass hole like u hugh
its all just a game
im 2 angry 2 be affraid hugh
keep reading ill end up w/ her in a while
be not jealous of the true lover of mine that does not live 4 you in her heart