TMZ Live: J.Lo, Fantasia, and Dina Lohan

8/12/2010 12:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

We took your questions on everything -- including "Idol" making Shania Twain their J.Lo back-up plan, Oksana's home being debugged, and Dina Lohan getting set to do a Lindsay interview.

0812_tmzlive_large

Plus: Fantasia Barrino possibly being sued for "husband stealing."

Flying Blind

harvey may be getting married with the prop 8 change, who else would want to know all the fine fine details of prop 8 & the recent events except a gay man or woman. so congrats harvey

second proof, who else would think george michaels was fabulous except a gay man or a gay or straight woman.

no i'm not homophobic, i hired so many gays when i was a manager in the furniture business around the usa. the best workers you could ever find and usually very funny (especially in new orleans). three of my favorite artist are pete townsend (one of the best song writers ever), judist priest (lead singer) and elton john.

but no, i'm not going to a gay night club anytime soon .......... ha

Misha the CrackHo

Great show tonight! See, that's what happens when you have two intelligent hosts talking about current events!

Anonymous

Yes J.Lo has talent. And J.Lo better one new judge on American. And I will watch American Idol next season. From George William Gockel.

Chia

First, I don't think this show should be about the judges. I don't watch the show because of all the judge hype and the fact the "singers" don't sing full songs. I should be about the talent.

Totally disagree with Brit being on American Idol. She had people tell her what to do. Get the producers and handlers behind her to judge.

Harvey, if you talk about a book, you guys should make the title available to people.

Please keep Lindsay at the rehab away from her "family" and "friends".

jewls

Please could you tell me the song Russel Crowe and his beautiful children were listening and singing to on your show Aug12th? the afternoon segment. I would love to knoe the band and the song so I to can enjoy it with my family. Thankyou

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong area but this is my first time on your site. Thank you for your patience

LoneWolf 360

I think Britney Spears would make a good American Idol judge. She knows about music. AND! She can help the singers not end up in the place she was in over 3 years ago.

Robert

I'm surprised that Harvey never heard the name "Dathan". You were making fun of that name a few days ago. (Dathan Kuppin, Emma Roberts' BF).

The name is from the Torah. He was the son of Reuven (*my* name), and an antagonist of Moses.

Maybe Harvey should go to shul more often?

Reuven

Maybe Harvey should go to shul more often?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2