Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

Curious

So is Oksana saying Piotr lied?

Posted at 8:50 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by kpacota
-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, would you want it public knowledge if your meeting with a near billionaire was actually arranged by a known Russian match-maker with connections to the Russian mob for the purpose of snagging some of said billionaire's money?

fuddyduddy

OG's story has more holes than swiss cheese!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

They must've found that picture of Oksana in the archives somewhere. The whole shape of her face is different - different nose, different cheeks, eyebrows in a more natural location & skin not nearly as tightly pulled, especially around the jawline and eyes. Her hair also looks finer than in any other pics I've seen.

Wonder if anyone compares this pic to the damaged veneers pic if it's the same nose? That would prove her "evidence" pic is a fraud.

Posted at 7:47 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by sobeyondcaring

What if her face is so dramatically different now because she'd been punched in the face before Mel? By one of her former targets? She extorted them and it worked nicely. Now she tries with Mel....?

Superman

She doesn't need to "come forward" to anybody but the police! Boo hoo, did the tabloids miss on the scoop?

Curious

This article is a pigeon. its trying to bridge what cant be, and to cement someones else allegations, but in doing so it is proving the link between Kowal and oksana.

Posted at 8:54 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Sweetheart
--------------------------------------------------------------

I know, isn't it delightful?

I figured the whole Miss Violet story was a back-up to Miss Oksana a while back. I even posted the similarities back then:

"I had sex with Mr. Mel."

"Mr. Mel became abusive and I feared him."

I was just waiting to hear she was pregnant, actually.

Come on, what woman leaves her shoes behind? Panties, maybe. A garter or stocking, possible. But SHOES??? She just "forgets" them? Not even in a rush to leave, she just forgets them and doesn't notice? Puh -LEEEEESE! Clangety-clang!

fuddyduddy

so basically .. mell is the only person in the history of the world that has gotten into a argument and screaming match with his wife.
and for this .. all the jews want him dead. ?

Posted at 3:19 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Valstann
________________________________________________________________

Pretty much. I thought all was fair in love and war?

Janet

Hello guys could you pls help join http://www.facebook.com/michaeljackson ♥ We
have to get 20 million fans for MJ's birthday onthe 29th of August!Invite your friends too!!

Please promote MJ's official pages on other celeb pages too.Thanks a million zillion!

fuddyduddy

The picture today has to be a pre-tox Ox. I thought it was the babysitter until I looked a little closer.

fuddyduddy

OK maybe I am just not rich enough to understand this but why would they need a babysitter if the father (Mel) was home with the baby? I find that strange. But of course I am not rich and afford to pay someone to raise my kids.

Posted at 3:35 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Lisa
________________________________________________________________

Could be that Mel got there after they were gone?

Parker

@curious There's no major discrepancy in Oksana's stories that couldn't be attributed to the hazards of hungry readers taking "a source close to..." from tabloids as absolute truth.

If you take the time to go back to the articles, you'll find things like "a source familiar with the dental records" and "a source close to the Sheriff..." and variations on that. More often than not, they're meaningless.

On the other hand, camp Mel no longer talks about the baby shaking story. Though they weren't opposed to talking when they thought they had something to talk about.

They no longer say her teeth are in her head (even Mel,in the texts used the word teeth, NOT veneers, tho that's no doubt what he meant). After that the lawyers went silent. They're not even saying much about the extortion angel.

In fact a legal expert said that in these types of cases, it's common for the defense to charge extortion but it rarely goes anywhere.
Like it or not, right now Mel doesn't seem to have much in his favor.

He even has supervised visitation and altho he may have claimed he asked for it first as a sign of good faith, it's no doubt bc his lawyers knew it would be court ordered anyway and advised him to broach the subject before there was an official order. If in fact he did.

Ignoring the intensity and vitriol on the tapes is not making Mel supporters look good. Neither is talking about petty, irrelevant things like Oksana's surgery or age -- it only makes her look good.

V

Hey, has anyone mentioned that Oksana comes home and LETS THE BABYSITTER LEAVE? With all of the additional attempts recently including claims going back to Nov. 2009, why would SHE do this? Sounds like Oksana didn't have the same FEAR the babysitter had, yet she supposedly had been physically abused months earlier, right?

Curious

Hiya Fuddy! Survive the sleep over?

Sweetheart - I really love that it also vindicates yet another thing you've been saying all along. At this rate, your "I Told You So" score card has earned not just one drink, but a whole bottle of wine. =D

Personally, I rather enjoy watching the worm wriggle on the hook. But then, I'm a bad person.

V

Happy Good Morning all!

MARIA - Wanted to kick myself after reading. DUH. the CHARITY work.... I forgot that balloon. Thanks for the reminder.

V

@ 56 PARKER

"And what makes you say this won't effect many people's enjoyment of him. He never even recovered from his DUI. Neither did Penn who was once regarded as one of the finest actors in the country. He works but not in high profile films. Violence, sexism and racism (the latter two issues didn't bother Oksana much either) is too much ugly for a lot of people. Most people aren't like Oksana in that respect.

Posted at 6:22 AM on Aug 14, 2010 by Parker"

Parker I can't fathom how you arrived at your pronouncements.

Here is Sean Penn's IMBD page. Take a look at the amount of work and the awards this man has won. Didn't Sean Penn decide he liked being behind the camera?

And hey, didn't Mel Gibson decide he liked to be behind it as well?

Personally, I would LOVE to SEE TOM WELLING on the BIG SCREEN. I think he and Sandra Bullock would be FANTASTIC opposite each other. Sadly he remains involved in a TV show & he too seems to be moving behind the camera more and more even there.

Just because someone in the entertainment industry decides not to be the LEADING MAN or devote all his time to ACTING is not reason to diss his career.

I had to wonder if you were trying to sutlely draw a visual connection from Sean Penn who has been caught by paps striking out AND Mel Gibson whom the paps HAVE NEVER filmed in that way. I think trying to fit both of these men into the same mold won't work.

I am looking forward to THE BEAVER! That single shot of Mel Gibson with that silly Beaver puppet on his hand makes me laugh every time I see it. I too think this one could be shades of Jerry Flether, one of my favorites.

These are tough times for folks. I so hope this is a COMEDY. We need them right now.

Bev

Anyone BESIDES me NOTICE how quiet RADARONLINE has been getting regarding this? I have said all along the REAL STORY is how RADARONLINE acquired EDITED/REVISED PHONE TAPES...THAT's the real story. I have always said the extortion case is going to lead to their door. But, has anyone besides me noticed the last week they haven't been having a daily CHAT with oksanna about something to post????????????????