Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

Paula Schultze

That was really crude of me...sorry guys. But I couldn't resist.

Jacqueline13

crude, but true.

Jacqueline13

Paula it is quiet since he came back. I wonder where he's staying.

Paula Schultze

Most likely at home. I wonder if his attorneys even check out all the garbage they have said about him. I can't imagine how embarrassing this must be for his kids. Or how he would go about trying to explain it all.

Jacqueline13

Well, everyone have a great night! Thanks for all the laughs.

Jacqueline13

I thought everyone left!

Paula Schultze

Goodnight. Sleep well. I think I'm going to check out too.

Deirdre

Maybe I'm a horrible person but I can't help but think this "woman" Oksana is after nothing but his money and has been from the very get go... There has been such a big uprising of these women going out, sleeping with, becoming pregnant by, famous men its disgusting!! I personally NEVER make my persobal life public like these women do. Sure sure, Mel is NUTS!!! However, I garentee this baby was a trick/trap baby... A money baby... She (mom) isn't entitled to anything more then child support of no more then 3k a month!! For normal folks, 3k a month would cover all monthly finacnces. Just because you (MOM) choose to fool some man into having a baby with you, DOES NOT ENTITLE YOU TO HIS WEALTH!!!!

Jacqueline13

I believe the kids are all upset and not too happy with her.
They probably feel she used him, set him up and created this whole mess. I'm sure he probably would have stayed married if this vulture hadn't entered his life.

Jacqueline13

Deirdre

You're not a horrible person. You can just see through her
facade.

wondering

I'm going to take a lil time out here will be back later on maybe
been fun all

Paula Schultze

I'm quite sure she had it all planned from the beginning. She said in Nov. in an interview that they planned to get married. She figured by having a baby that she had it made. Then when he dumped her, she decided to get even. And she had been gathering "dirt" for awhile. Pretty sick pup if you ask me.

Jacqueline13

Thanks Wondering...you were really funny tonight!

Jacqueline13

Paula you're back!

Janice

The general consensus is that Oksana is a money hungry vulture who tricked Mel Gibson who is a little bit of a nut (easy target). I cannot agree more. Now, the next move should be either she put in JAIL or be DEPORTED! KARMA should work PRONTO!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments