Mel's Babysitter:

He Freaked Out

Before Fight

8/14/2010 11:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sources tell TMZ the babysitter for Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva was front and center for the beginning of the now-famous January 6 blowup.

0813_Mel_Gibson_Oksana_getty_ex
In the hours before the incident, Oksana went to a basketball game ... leaving Mel, baby Lucia and the babysitter at Mel's Malibu home.

According to sources connected with the case, the babysitter says Mel "began freaking out" while Oksana was gone, "slamming doors, cussing and screaming at someone on the phone."  The babysitter says Mel was screaming to someone on the phone, "I want to f**king destroy you."

We're told the babysitter called Oksana and urged her to come home because Mel was losing it.  The babysitter claims, "Mel was possessed and completely out of control."

Sources say the babysitter was present when Oksana returned home but left before anything physical occurred.

Other sources, however, question the babysitter's claims, because they say she never previously made any such allegations.

People connected with the babysitter tell us she didn't come forward with her story because she's fearful of Mel and is fighting stage 4 cancer and undergoing chemo.

DankoRamone

Maybe Mel is bipolar. His irrational actions in this situation, and in the racist drunk driving incident, display the characteristics of mania, pushed to a further, less rational depth, by alcohol.

middleagedcrazy

I still think the 'Michaels' should have post-nominals. Play nicely children. Tee hee

marlyn tracey

Mel was set up and burned, but the truth will set him free and her broke, ha...Russian Doll my ass, well not broke, but thats how prositutes make their money, by using men.
does anyone notice that Oincksana...ha ha,is really setting him up.I have fights worse than that and little prissy bitches are saying ''i have never been talked to before like that, wake up this is the 21st century. People will say things they regret when they are in a middle of a fight. I don't know of anyone who hasn't exploded and later regrets it. Mel will get over it and live the life he's worked for, Bliss, Bliss and more Bliss....He's got a little baby and seven other children who love and need him, she's just a passing fancy...and soon just a bad memory. We love Mel, and nothing will change our minds, The Tracey's from Clearwater Beach.

Tellthetruth59

THE END?

fuddyduddy

Last word! :)

virginia

leave him alone he did not put is hands on her so he gud

emerald

Curious, love the questioning of Jimmy, the babysitter and the mouse too lol!!

emerald

#989 Curious True Satellite Internet is different but with that you can locate someone within an area just as well as with cell towers - if not better hm?!
Oskansa herself would never have been stupid enough to have sent those e-mails from her own computer, the dentist's maybe, an internet cafe, PC World (I did it lol!), anyone she knows who has a computer! All she needs is her e-mail address and password and she can send the e-mail from anywhere hm?! That way a copy is not kept on her hard disk - but if she's wiping her computer disk I wonder what else was on there lol?! Not that it does any good to wipe anything off, it can all be forensically restored easily lol!!

Klevitt

Wow...a drunk celeb...something new...they are all drunks...

mary woods

This is an amazing number of comments regarding Mel Gibson....I hope Mel Gibson is reading them.
There are some funny ones - some with some good commensense opinions - some with well wishes - many hoping Mel gets through this and continues to make the movies we love - and some crazies but, oh well that is all in the mix...PEACE

twilightmom

Well I don't have the patience I used to have for tired, angry children. I prefer to skip over them because heaven knows, every kid in my household knows everything about everything and heaven help the poor adult who gets in the way. Giggle
Posted at 9 :07 PM on Aug 14 , 2010 by middleagedcrazy

Amen, sister. Amen! As the Mom of a 15 y.o. girl, I know EXACTLY where ur coming from! Lol

Hahaha

When Oxsana invented this lates twist in her extortion attempt on Mel Gibson, I immediately predcted that the baby sitter will conviniently die before she's able to retract her story like the dentist. ROL is reporting that she passed away sometimes between the weekend and today. I can't believe how evil Oxsa is: She must have known that the woman was n her last breathe when she sold the story to TMZ. what kind of a woman uses a terminally ill person that way???

Tellthetruth59

@Hahaha - what kind of woman does this? Let me see... where did I put that list of names Gibson called her?

sobeyondcaring

Well, at least the allegations attributed to this poor woman can't be entered into evidence, as she cannot be cross-examined.

Mel was so right when he told Oksana "You have NO SOUL!"

Lori Waterhouse

I have 2 TV's and cable, and never turn them on.I don't know what the world is up too.I did notice that the radio station repeats the same shows during the week, and sometimes onto the next week. When is a show going to be real and even though I have a computer, I'm not up with the life and time of things.Maybe I should turn off the world all together.Mel and others--I don't know?? I guess, I should care, But Life is what you make of it. To Be Or, What??

Previous 15 Comments | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments