Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Kevin

Finally!! Pics without her a*@ or t@*s hanging out!!!!

Jason

OHH, the poor SKANK....She got some boo-boo's...POOR skanky ass loser...maybe SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED media whore...And just WHAT is her claim to FAME??? ONLY heard of her because Harvey and his high school drop outs made a media star..TMZ tends to take the TALENTLESS and make them SOMETHING THEY AIN'T....What does she DO to get this attention? REALLY? I gotta know.

Sammi

SHE WAS WARNED NOT TO GO WHY DID SHE GO???????????? WHY DID SHE TAUNT THEM ????????? SHE THOUGHT THIS WAS A JOKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is so ****in STUPID!

oregon1

As much as I don't like Tila, that's really sh*tty. No pun intended.

awards

Put a tube steak on that face, it will feel better and heal faster, maybe some throat yogurt to clean her up...

Fuck Celebrities

I always thought pictures of this troll are gruesome.

Karmagal

WOW!!! I cant say that I am surprised really. Karma does come back and bit ya in the ass. But this looks pretty bad. Im sure she will be suing someone for it. Hope TMZ gets the police report to make sure this actually happened and its not some stunt she made up. Dont forget this is the same crazy animal who took a broken bottle and scratched up her arms and legs and said her alter ego " Jane " did it. LOL

Sick Micks Girl

ICP you Know Me, LMAO....

Alanna

Happy to see they did what they said they'd do -- if anyone deserves this it's her. I hope this is the "wake up call" she's needed, but I won't hold my breath. She'll be back to her usual **** in no time.

Julian

Not realy sure who that skank is but here in England she is one UGLY DOG!!

Tillie

I smell a lawsuit, I wonder if she had to sign any kind of waiver. That place is notorious for violence. I don't condone violence, but {{KARMA}} is a bitch.

Robert

I'll be going to church on Sunday! This cleared up any doubts...

jen

I call HOAX till I see proof!

DSMTWISTOMG

Everyone on here needs to shut the **** up. Tila is a very nice person. She did not deserve this at all. So shut the **** up and stop talking **** about her.

Roxylaa

I'm not a fan of Tila, but they should NEVER have done that.