Tila Tequila

Attacked at Rowdy Concert

8/15/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained incredibly gruesome photos of Tila Tequila -- taken after she claims she was victim of crowd violence at a concert in Illinois.

0814-tila-tequila-launch-ex-credit
According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and piss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to kill me.  So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the shitty trailor.  Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to kill me.  They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!!  Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking!  Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared!  So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back.  It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

More Today in TMZ History

Joann

Sorry, I don't feel one iota of sympathy for her.

She's a lying sociopath and slams every celeb on her awful gossip blog. Tila's always telling her "haters" what they can do and where they can go and it would be a different story if they met her face to face.

The "haters" told her what they would do to her if she showed up at this concert. They even told her on her OWN TWITTER PAGE and when the "haters" met with her face to face it was NOT a different story as you can see from the above picture. Bitch should have kept her no talent, pill popping ass in LA.

melissa

she didnt deserve that..how some of you can even say that is beyond belief, considering you dont know her and she has never done anything to you personally. How would you feel if it happened to you?

Marie

Are we sure people beat her up or she did it to herself?We all know Tila Tequila is obsessed with being famous.She could beat the crap out of herself to create controversies.But if she is saying the truth,shame on the people who beat her up and she should definitely sue them.

lette

HAHA serves you right. You were warned you weren't wanted there!

Dee

UM TMZ.....WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO THE "PREGNANCY"????? You NEVER reported on that! Isn't this supposed to be a gossip website reporting sh*t like that??? Please call her OUT on her fake "pregnancy" and REPORT IT! She needs to be held accountable for LYING! She's such a pathological, lying WHORE. She does this crap for attention and then you people never call her on it! She needs to be made an example of and EMBARRASSED!!! Please do a story on how her "pregnancy" was faked! We've all been waiting for it now for AGES! THANK YOU!

squeakermama

I know that this chick has some issues but no body deserves to be attacked like this. That is awful.

Beth

I believe Tila got pelted with stuff, and was injured. But I also believe she might had added some "blood" to make it look worse than it was. Why did she go there in the first place?!

Patricia

That is so terrible. I do not like what she does but nobody should have to go through that. It was hard to read what she said. Nobody should use violence to someone they do not like. They could have killed her but didnt care. The world is scary with how people act without any feeling on how it is wrong and reading how people are saying how she deserved it. If it happend to them it would be a different story. I feel very bad for her and hope she hangs out with the right people and not around weird bands.

Friendly Phil

Just think what would have happened if they didn't like her.

Friendly Phil

Just thisk what would have happened if they didn't like her.

Crocrdoll

I don't think they like her.

Sara

Is this like the time she posted pics of herself all cut up on Twitter, claiming her other personality did it? Didn't that turn out to be fake cuts?

Scott in Redmond

Who cares. She is trash. Anyone that goes to a concert like this is trash. I am sick of the politically correct-these people (including Tila) are garbage-too bad it was only superficial-one less s***bag would be nice.

JJ

Anyone who thinks its funny or cool to beat an 98 pound girl deserves to get their ass killed. This is sickening.

Machelle