Fantasia's Married BF -- Time to Pack Up

8/16/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Antwaun Cook -- the married man who was (and still might be) dating Fantasia Barrino -- collected a bunch of his belongings from his family home in North Carolina ... and got the hell out.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
According to reports, 26-year-old Cook has moved into a nearby apartment.

The move comes just days after Cook was seen canoodling with Fantasia while a camera crew documented the entire encounter ... perhaps for a reality show.

As we previously reported, Fantasia was recently released from the hospital, where she was treated for an overdose.  Days before that, Antwaun's wife, Paula Cook, had filed divorce papers .. citing her husband's allegedly "adulterous affair" with Fantasia.

0810_FANTASIA_footer

Sweet Sexy Aquarius

The entire story is so sad! I myself have went with a married man before. They tell you everything they THINK you want to hear. NO ONE can tell their HEART "DON'T YOU FALL IN LOVE". You may try, BUT TRUST ME it WON'T listen! But NONE of US can blame Fantasia! WE ALL HAVE DID OUR OWN DIRT!!!! Other people are SO QUICK TO JUDGE OTHER PEOPLE and their fault's!!!!
WHATEVER Fantasia and this young man decide to do is THEIR BUSINESS!!!! Live your life girl and HOLD YOUR HEAD UP! you're not the first and you won't be the last single woman to date and fall in love with a married man. MY PRAYERS ar with both of you and his wife too.

Cat

ohh if his wife is fat, man! so is Fantasia’s fat ass!

Big Daddy

Wasn't she on the little rascals?

Robert

OK, you guys are afraid to ask so, I will; How does his skinny @ss not only mount up on that big gorilla but satisfy her, if you know what I mean? Is he packin' an eighteen-incher?

Frankenstien

She reminds me of Biggie Smalls. Her hippo sized mouth really bothers me.

PEACHY

First off, yall HATERS obviously dont have any common sense. Whether she was messing with him or not, committing suicide is a problem. Obviously, she's going through a great deal. Her education has nothing to do with this. And if you were educated, you wouldnt be judging her.. As far as him, hes the one yall should be cursing at. Fantasia's not married, he is. STUPID ****S-Do yall have jobs? Or love lifes for that matter?!

camaguey

You gotta feel for the guy. If he saw this Farina Bantasio whatever her name woman as a step up from wife...what IN THE WORLD does his wife LOOK LIKE?!!?!!??! Poor, poor guy!

Gsharon 710

I think you should have to prove your age to comment here. It is evident that kids are posting. If they are not childen, then the psy nurse should see that patients do not use the internet.

It makes not sense to say some of these things about a live human being who showed the world that you can make it if you try.

If she is not good looking to you, that's fine because she is not trying to hook up with you. Most people who read this will frown more from your words than from Fantasia's face and body.

When you grow up, I hope you think back on these times, remember only that another Black Female made it and hope she is in a happy, good relationship.

Do you know how the mistress before Fantasia looked? The answer should be who cares how any of them look. It is actions that matter.

Now go brush your teeth, take your medicine and get ready for the sandman to visit. Stay away from grown peoples' conversations.

Tony

HAHAHAHAHA 1st off fantasia can sing but she ugly as hell 2nd this whole thing was staged just so she wouldn't get sued by his wife

sonia

FANTASIA DUST YOURSELF OFF, SHAKE ALL THE HATERS OFF, MAKE GREAT MUSIC AND STAY POSITIVE. PEOPLE LOVE DRAMA, AND ALL THE MEDIA OUTLETS ARE GIVING THEM SOMETHING TO TALK ABOUT. IT STARTS OUT SMALL AND BY THE TIME THE MEDIA GETS TO IT, IT IS OUT OF CONTROL.I CAN'T COMMENT ON YOUR SITUATION, BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THE FACTS, ITS NOT MY PLACE AND I DON'T CARE. ALL I DO KNOW IS YOU CAN INDEED SING!!! PLEASE CONTINUE TO DO JUST THAT GIRL, SING!!!!!

ama

I'm very bored of this......... who cares anyway she has a married boyfriend, her and millions of other sick people

DD

Does this guy still have a job?

Sally

He won't want Fantasia after his wife sues Fantasia for alienation of affection and gets all of her money. Fantasia deserves it! Wonder if Fantasia is still gloating because she took the husband from another woman who happens to have children. Karma is a bitch, isn't it?

Mary

He graduated college in 2001 so he is about 31 or 32.

Kinia

This is one crazy world that we live in, let me get this right... this man who pledged to love his wife "til death do them part" cheats on his wife and totally disrespects her with (anyone) but especially someone in the public eye. And she is the only "bad" person here? GIve me a break, no it isn't right, but come on people, she didn't FORCE him to cheat on his wife. I can guarantee you that this wasn't his first and surely won't be the last.

Unfortunately many women have found themselves in this position, and I'm tripping because people are acting like this is brand new. LOL

I've been the wife, and the "other woman" wasn't the problem. The man I pledged my life too was, and that's why he's an ex.
I 'm praying that both women move on and delete the cheater.

Women we have to stop hating on each other, that's how the men get away with antics like this.

peace to the ladies