Jesse James & Kat Von D -- More Than Friends

8/16/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happened in Vegas between Jesse James and reality TV star Kat Von D is more than just a friendship ... TMZ has learned the two were "very affectionate" during a getaway this weekend.

0816_jesse_james_kat_von_D_EX_tmz

Multiple sources pretty damn close to the couple tell us the two were seen getting all touchy-feely with each other at the Mandalay Bay hotel ... and had a romantic dinner at N9ne Steakhouse at The Palms.

But here's the rub -- if you know what we're sayin' --  they stayed at another very high end Vegas hotel.

Kat Von D's people are playing the "just friends" card -- but we're told "friends with benefits" is more like it.

His and her tats can't be far behind ... if they can find an open space.

0816_kat_footer

earmenow55

Both are tatted muttering messes..good luck to both of them they are a couple made in wherever.. good thing he moved his daughter to be near the only shining moment in his life, Sandra can atleast be used as a babysitter/mother and he can go on with the mess that is his life.

John Stone

screw Kat Von D whatever.

Hugh Jass

Nah, I don't believe it.

He wants Sandra back.

No one could tempt him now unless she had Sandra's image tat'd to her tush...

bazel

I think it's pretty obvious what Jesse's real tastes lie. Sandra is really the oddity in this picture. Jesse never deserved her and she certainly didn't deserve him.

Cindy

Predictable...predictable...predictable. Although, I thought Kat had more brains than that. I did read where Jesse had been trying to meet Kat and she refused to have anything to do with him. He's a skilled manipulator, though. She'd better think twice.

Tara

a match made in hell.

Viv

He got over the "love of his life" fast. What a hipocrite but then again we couldnt expect him to be without action for too long. Apparently he cant help himself.
Cant understand how Sandra didnt notice what type of man he really was and also how did she allowed him to move to TX. She's now his official babysitter while he goes out to play.
I hope she starts dating soon and getting over this guy fast. She can do so much better than him.

D-Ray Vision

Smelly Pirate Hooker.... :-)

TEXAS MOM

Tat's of a feather flock together....EWWWW what a skank but then again he's attracted to the likes of such. Sandy was very wise not let give this pig another chance. It hasn't been two months since his divorce and he's already going at it again. Thank God Sandy won't be getting any kind of disease....

happy2bhere

Man, you guys are rippin into Kat badly! Why? This lady is SOOOOOO talented. She is an awesome artist, and ONE OF MY "Bucket List" items is to someday, some way have a Kat Von D black n grey tattoo of my Mom and Dad. Don't judge Kat. I guess she and Nikki are no longer together, but she is a free beautiful, amazing woman. Have fun Kat, and keep L.A. Ink going. I love the show. You have a heart of gold. I would LOVE to meet you one day. You are awesome.
Much love girl from one of your biggest fans. Screw the haters, have fun. Love the show, and save me that spotm in your chair for SOME day. I have lotsa health problems,so I don't know if I'll ever get there, but it's a life's dream for me. Love ya girl!

Roc

If this true **** KAT!! and as far as Jesse goes he's a DOUCHE!!

moe

SHE IS AN ANOREXIC, JEW HATING, SKANKY, NASTY PIECE OF F-ING TRASH! JUST LIKE JESSE... A MATCH MADE IN HEAVEN!

Lady Juliette

THAT IS JUST TOO UGLY!!!!! HE MUST REALLY BE DESPERATE.

HCQ

At least Kat makes her own money through her work as an artist. She has her own money and won't look at Jesse as an ATM. She is definitely more his "type". So she and Nikki are off again are they? Kat isn't very bright, is a nazi, a poser skank and has a daddy complex but at least she's a true artist. Hey this could actually work...for all about 5 minutes or until the newness wears off, whichever comes first.

e33

tats, hehe. I laugh at young girls and most people I know. Sucks to be in SD, slim pickens of decent chicks in socal, most are warped attention whorez...hence the tat's/dogs/etc..