Jesse James & Kat Von D -- More Than Friends

8/16/2010 7:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What happened in Vegas between Jesse James and reality TV star Kat Von D is more than just a friendship ... TMZ has learned the two were "very affectionate" during a getaway this weekend.

0816_jesse_james_kat_von_D_EX_tmz

Multiple sources pretty damn close to the couple tell us the two were seen getting all touchy-feely with each other at the Mandalay Bay hotel ... and had a romantic dinner at N9ne Steakhouse at The Palms.

But here's the rub -- if you know what we're sayin' --  they stayed at another very high end Vegas hotel.

Kat Von D's people are playing the "just friends" card -- but we're told "friends with benefits" is more like it.

His and her tats can't be far behind ... if they can find an open space.

0816_kat_footer

azlee

I gave him a benefit of a doubt big time, but if this is true no more. He is like the outlaw bikers and I have lived around them and bartended for them.

Carvey

Kat's dad is a German who married Kat's mother after he fled to Argentina following World War 2. Think about that for a second and you'll realize why Kat and Jesse have so much in common.

azlee

moe,
this is a side of you I haven't seen. shame on you!

kali

They are both free, she isn't with Nikki anymore.

NikkiSixx By the way, @thekatvond is entitled to have dinner with a friend.I am not her boyfriend,but i do have her back on this one...
about 1 hour ago via TweetDeck

Jake

Well, looks like his attempts to get Sandra back are officially over. A while ago one of the TMZ staff guys said on TMZ Live that he thought there was a "100%" chance that Sandra and he would get back together, which I thought was bizarrely confident about something that seemed 50/50 at best.

Holly

People with large tattoos have higher rates of hepatitis C. I would NEVER get involved with someone who covered their body with permanent markings. It's gross and weird.

jones

chicks with tats are hot but damn kat von d she is like a human dumpster

pragmatist

i hope she's not lurking behind Nikki's back; Sixx would pull Jesse James apart like a rag doll.

Sonja

I really used to like Kat but she's turned in to such a poser whore it's not even funny. So does this mean that he's now going to move Sunny to LA where she can be near her newest mommy to be?? LOL

Vanessa

I see why Miami Ink booted her
Shame b/c I used to like her
Anyone who'd want the company of a waste of sperm as James is eww.

Kelly

I wonder if Kat covered herself in tattoos to hide her ummm..."real beauty??" Yuck!!

Lora

I think everything is simple and obvious.All these fanc tattoo prefer rough group sex,BUT....

Nikki Sixx - age 51,1958
Jesse James - age 41,1969
"Bombshell"McGee - age 34,1976
Kat Von D - age 28,1982

AJFS

It makes me wonder what kind of desperate loser Sandra Bullock must be to have dated a slime like JJ. Maybe she has bad feet?

yadi

it's about time the girl get a better looking guy... have you seen the nasty guys she's been with.....

Ruth

Fascinating couple and so suited to each other!

And this is the man who received custody of his youngest child because the judge considered him better "parent material" than the mother who was an ex adult film performer. What a disgrace!