Joe Jackson: I Get No Respect

8/16/2010 7:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jackson's lawyer claims, his client has not been treated with "dignity and worth" by the judge in the Michael Jackson probate case.

Joe Jackson
Jackson's lawyer, Brian Oxman, filed papers with a California appeals court, claiming the probate judge was wrong in shutting down Joe's attempt to 86 executors John Branca and John McClain.

The trial judge ruled Joe had no legal standing to object to the duo, because Joe himself was intentionally excluded by MJ as a beneficiary under the will.

But Oxman claims Joe was financially dependent on his son and should therefore have a right to object to the appointment of the men who are making financial decisions for the Estate.

Although Joe is alleging various misdeeds on the part of the executors -- including fraud and embezzlement, which the executors strongly deny -- the lawyer for Michael Jackson's kids claim Joe is actually harming them with all the "procedural wrangling."  Margaret Lodise, the kids' lawyer, says Joe only cares about his stake in the Estate and, therefore, he's "the ultimate dog in the manger."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

StarryStarryNight

jj is nothing but a pimp.

Flower

Joe Jackson has neither dignity nor worth. Why should he be treated with either?

Carl

So if a judge isn't ruling your way it apparently means one of two things. He's not treating people with dignity and respect or he is an activist judge.

Mary Ann

Now, THAT"S Funny!!!!

solar panel

I was under the impression that Joe Jackson had a record of being an antagonistic, self-serving abusive prick to Michael. Has something changed that the world doesn't know about? Now where did I get my information, could me and Elvis's 10,000,000 fans be wrong? From what I've read, Joe needs to shut up or be shut upped.

truth

get a job s***bag..

solar panel

Joe Jackson is a raging QUEEN.

Sin D

Smack me with a belt Joe...I'll give ya respect...for $250K

dman

Let me get this straight. The lawyer's argument is that Joe is a good for nothing free loader, so he should have standing in the case. I guess it takes one to know one.

??

Over a year after his son's death and he is still only worried about what Joe Jackson can get. The estate is for his grand kids not him. Whether you are a MJ fan or not he didn't work his entire life to provide for this pr ick.

rob

Old Joe was so dependent on the boy he sucked the life right out of him.

Kick the old man to the curb and kiss off!

Dave

Fantastic! I didn't know you could file court papers claiming "nobody likes me".

BallaBlocka

Joe Jackson = black Rodney Dangerfield

solar panel

Joe Jackson is what you get when you let the Taliban into the entertainment or family-raising businesses! They are all homosexual, lost, immature, sociopath, self-ignorant to the extreme, projecting their self-fear and self-hate outward in destructive domination. They must be stopped and they mustn't be building on the 9/11 site.

Klipper

He probably gets no respect because he's a piece of s*it s***bag that beat his kids and wife and forced them to make him money and lose their childhood. If there was a hell, I'd love for him to burn in it.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments