Mel Gibson's

Crashed Maserati --

The Wreckage

8/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the photos of Mel Gibson's smashed up Maserati -- taken after he crashed the ultra-expensive ride into a rocky hillside in Malibu on Sunday.

0817_mel_gibson_EX
The front passenger wheel area is a total mess -- with serious cosmetic and functional tire damage ... which is why the car had to be towed from the scene.

As we first reported, Gibson told CHP officers in the field that he did not know how the car drifted out of the lane and into the hillside.  But according to the police report, alcohol was not a factor.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

When I was young and stupid, I said many things without understanding; I am now so grateful to the people who had the sense to challenge me, and call me on my ignorance.

Posted at 4:15 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by vee
________________

What are you--old and stupid now? I think they gave up on you, honey, because you are still ignorant!

Posted at 6:23 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by fuddyduddy

LMAO. Gotta love the Fud!

I love how vee came in here and with her first posts managed to insult almost all of us and our families because 'she knows so much'. Then sticks nos ein air when we insult back. Lovely, intelligent woman, Dr., Really. GimMEabreak!! lol!

Curious has that proverbial patience of Job! I have a much shorter fuse.

wondering

fuddyduddy, i have to ask this sorry....what is officer tangs first name?

middleagedcrazy

@ Vee -- It is okay if someone does not agree with your opinion. No need to beat us over the head. I am sure your credentials are impressive, etc.

This is not a site where academics debate. I do not believe in armchair psychology. We can debate issues but we also try to enjoy the issues.

If you want to add me to one of your studies, I am middle-class, middle-aged, living in middle-America, and I do NOT enjoy quasi-academic debates on an entertainment website.

Thank you for your instruction.

Curious

You people are crazy!

Posted at 6:19 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by gimmeabreak
-------------------------------------------------------

Oh, you're quite probably right, but we do have fun.

Actually, I think some of us are just highly confused. Well, I know I am.

Everyone goes on about the tapes. I'm not going to dispute whether they were altered. But I don't understand why people forget that
1. They were illegally obtained.
2. They were illegally distributed against a judge's expressed order.

I also don't understand how people can forget that DFCS had already investigated both Mr. Mel and Miss Osana and had no problem with visitation. The judge even maintained Mr. Mel's requested time. Would DFCS and the judge do that if they truly suspected an abuse case?

I'm further confused why people forget that Miss Oksana is ALSO under investigation. For extortion. She also hired James Spertus, a computer crime lawyer. Computer crime is a Federal offense. The Chenobyl charity she used to have on her website and collect donations for were proven a fraud. So she potentially lined her pockets off of sick and dying children.

Crazy? I guess so. Because I really can't understand how people over look that.

middleagedcrazy

Darn it!!! I guess I fell for it too. Tee hee HEE

Curious

Ok, back to mantra and cheese curls.

If wondering left any.

fuddyduddy

If you go all the way up the coast, way north, and then to the east, you'll end up in Russia.

Correction: you go west, then Russia

fuddyduddy

Please, fuddybuddy, can I have a tiara too? Can I be crowned with all the knowledge of the universe like them too? Pleeeeese?

Remember: do not engage . . . Our mantra.

You can have cookies and cheeze curls, if you want. Tee hee

Posted at 6:32 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by middleagedcrazy
__________________________________

I just had a funny 'vision'!

Remember the fairy in Pinnochio...the one with the sweet, perfect voice? I can just hear her..."Remember, do not engage. That is our mantra."

fuddyduddy

Frieda...very nice show of support for Mel on 516. Good job.

fuddyduddy

fuddyduddy, i have to ask this sorry....what is officer tangs first name?

Posted at 7:05 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by wondering
___________________________

Puttin'

as in Puttin' Tang!

Donna

Mel and his delusional supporters need to know that Mel Gibson when arrested for DUI claimed he owns Malibu, CA. but he does not and has not right to say which Yacht can be in the water.

gimmeabreak

And I've got news for you Fuddyduddy, you're a moron. I'm pretty certain of that at this point. ;)

And i haven't twisted what Jason said around either. Jason simply stated it appeared to be a ball joint failure. I on the other had simply pointed out that distracted driving is a way, way, way, way, way, way more likely scenario for the accident then a ball joint failing on a relatively new luxury automobile.

Have any of you ever heard of Occam's Razor?

Occam's razor states that "entities must not be multiplied beyond necessity" (entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem).

The popular interpretation of this principle is that the simplest explanation (requiring the fewest new assumptions to explain the unknown) is usually the correct one.

Distracted driving combined with the driving conditions (a twisty canyon road) provides a very simple explanation for this accident.

A failed ball joint on a 2008 Maserati requires many more assumptions to be made to explain how it could have happened.

But assume whatever you want Fuddy because I don't really give a rats ass what you think either. As i said I've already concluded your a moron. That would be the simplest explanation for all of this "team truth" drivel you keep spouting to explain away everything Mel's ever said or done wrong.

The "team Truth" moniker is a joke BTW. Mel's adoring fans can't handle the truth. That much is bloody obvious to anyone who reads this nonsense!

I mean he was momentarily blinded by a laser and didn't even know it happened? Someone sprayed something in his car to disorient him? The Russians came ashore from a mega yacht and sabotaged his car? The computer in has Maserati was hacked by evil doers to cause the accident??? I mean really!?

Jesus, some of you are bat sh*t crazy. :)

fuddyduddy

Crazy? I guess so. Because I really can't understand how people over look that.

Posted at 7:07 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Curious
___________________________________

Billy Joel song...I may be crazy, I may be wrong, but I may be right...(good song!)

Anyway, crazy...yes, perhaps so. But we do look
B E A U T I F U L in our tiars!

middleagedcrazy

@ fuddy -- I already apologized for falling for it. But I do like the idea of the fairy with the perfect voice.

We ALL must keep repeating this: do not engage . . . do not engage . . .

I can't reply to some of these people because I get too upset. Will not yell, will not yell (and remember I apologized for that earlier). Guess it should be my personal mantra (aside from the fleas).

Curious

Addendum to post 526 -

The judge in charge of the child custody/visitation issue is Judge Gordon. He was at one time a prosecutor of, get this, domestic violence.

Yep. The guy who used to prosecute DV crime had no problem with letting Mr. Mel have visitation.

Oh, almost forgot. When Miss Oksana went to him the first time? She failed to mention the fact that there had already been a custody agreement in place. Not exactly honest. Judge Gordon called it ingenuous.

The lawyer who was representing her during the May settlement quit. The lawyers who went in front of Judge Gordon the first time quit. Her RP guys quit.

Mr. Mel's lawyers and PR teams are still standing fast at his side. They have obeyed the court order.

But because people hear a man screaming cuss words, he's the only bad guy. Sheesh.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments