Mel Gibson's

Crashed Maserati --

The Wreckage

8/17/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the photos of Mel Gibson's smashed up Maserati -- taken after he crashed the ultra-expensive ride into a rocky hillside in Malibu on Sunday.

0817_mel_gibson_EX
The front passenger wheel area is a total mess -- with serious cosmetic and functional tire damage ... which is why the car had to be towed from the scene.

As we first reported, Gibson told CHP officers in the field that he did not know how the car drifted out of the lane and into the hillside.  But according to the police report, alcohol was not a factor.

Maria Ashot

Thank you, Shell: I stand corrected. (No. 555)

Curious

I take extreme comfort in knowing that the Sheriff's office and Major Crimes Bureau are handling the fiddly bits.

I wonder if they would have run a background check on her passport and visa since she's a foreign national.

Oh wait - the trip to Russia for that charity. They'd have to verify she was there and whatnot.

Sorntolc

@Curious

I don't know when the gag order was given, but tapes (CD? USB-stick? harddisk?) eventually handled over to third persons, might be beyond Oxa's command & she herself has eventually destroyed her own material. Complex routes of evident material has worked before, anyway I don't know about the juridical implications.

Anyway, we have all heard the tapes, most people recognize them as somehow autenthic, they will be investigated of course & Mel & Oxa will be cross-interviewed about the content. The court will probably then obtain a much better understanding of what REALLY happened during these months.

There are other aspects, Chernobyl Funds, Violet Kowal, what do we know, it can end up quite muddy.

Too bad this part will not be public for all to join in!

Shell

whew, I'm trying to catch up on post on two stories at one time. LOL It's almsot impossible. Feel liek I came in at the end of the movie. lol

Curious

@Curious

Too bad this part will not be public for all to join in!

Posted at 8:57 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Sorntolc
---------------------------------------------------------
Miss Oksana signed the short form in May. She was legally bond. The recordings were released, on a daily trickle, first week in July.

I don't know that Miss Violet will be that much of a factor. Disregarding her changing story, her initial story to the National Enquirer early May 2010 declared that she had sex with Mr. Mel 8 times over a three month period beginning in July '09. She stated they met either in his Malibu compound or his office in Santa Monica.

Trouble here is that Mr. Mel wasn't even in California for most of that time. He was out of the country for most of July and out of the state shooting August and September.

The rest of it, who knows. Like you said, it could end up very muddy.

If and when arrests are made, I think the major news will pick it up. It will become very public.

fuddyduddy

If someone doesn't like the point of view that many of share than they can leave. It's that simple! Instead of getting into a rant about how crazy people are!!! Is that clear enough for you??

Posted at 8:29 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by fuddyduddy
--------------
Well, i am new to blogging but have never heard that everyone was supposed to agree on blogs. I do not plan to go anywhere. I think you sound like a bully, fuddyduddy.

Posted at 8:48 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by vee
_____________________

I don't think anyone has to agree on everything. No one expects that. Where did you read that? Another poster said that all of the Mel Team people sounded crazy. I think you sound like you didn't read all the posts, Vee. And BTW, I am probably one of the nicest persons you will ever meet! I even have national security clearance, so I am officially NOT CRAZY!

Curious

Shell -

LOL! I know your pain!

Curious

Fuddybuddy -

You're a darling sweety, sweety darling. (Ever see Ab Fab?)

And nope, not crazy. Not officially. ::snicker::

I think I'll go hide behind Shell now. With the cookies.

And scotch.

fuddyduddy

Fuddybuddy -

Notice how the other poster insulting you didn't even register?

No looking back before making a judgement, no checking fact.

No wonder it's been so easy for Miss Oksana to fool them all.

Posted at 8:35 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Curious
___________________________

Which one are you talking about?

Shell

lol...I'm not crazy either....but I do get a little nutty around cookies...chocloate chip to be exact.

fuddyduddy

Fuddybuddy -

You're a darling sweety, sweety darling. (Ever see Ab Fab?)

And nope, not crazy. Not officially. ::snicker::

I think I'll go hide behind Shell now. With the cookies.

And scotch.

Posted at 9:16 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Curious
____________________________

I hope there enough of that scotch for both of us! (hehe)

Thank you...I appreciate your kind words. Hugs.

fuddyduddy

Posted at 9:19 PM on Aug 17, 2010 by Shell
__________________________

Full mooons make me crazy! Sometimes, like Curious, I howl, too!

Shell

I suppose this should be posted on the other story, but what time do you think these precedings will go down tomorrow? Wonder if TMZ will have a live cam?

Shell

Full moons make everyone crazy. I used to be a bartender and damn those people are down right scary when it's a full moon. My first week on the job was a full moon. Had a customer throw a knife, blade down, in to the table. scared the bejesus out of me. Didn't know whether to run, take cover, hit the alarm....lol Poor hubby got a pool cue upside his head. It was nuts. That only lasted a year and I got back in to the accounting stuff. lol ok, not sure why I went on that rant....lol

Maria Ashot

By the way, Kilmerfan, I want to thank you for the laughs. Seriously. I am also a huge Kilmerfan, esp. of Doc Holliday -- that was some Tombstone; the revolver scene alone was priceless.

And V: 100%.

Thanks, everyone -- still reading --

To the opposing camp: if what I posit here is false, it shall be disproven. But if it weren't remotely plausible, surely you wouldn't be quite in such a snit over all of this? And we would perhaps have a few fewer non-English-proficient Whoaxy defenders?

Like I said, I want to see her UK landing card: the very first one. The one with the flight number on it, so I can review the manifest of that flight, and see who else was there.

Whoaxana -- Bojana -- Alexandra (all models) -- AM -- PL ... connect the dots...

AM -- Roman -- Berezovsky -- Chubais(privatization) ... connect the dots...

What does Mel Gibson have that these people were so keen on?

My guess: some of this has to do with money laundering, leveraging capital, moving assets around, positioning "promising young talent" in opportunities to mine Hollywood and by extension the Big Global Media World in very much the same way as we are watching unfold. But MG wouldn't play ball. Good for him!

Consider how much changed, and not just for one family or for one mega-giant of the media, when Rupert fell in love again, late in life...

People who have these little jewel-encrusted dinghies... What's still missing from their lives? Well, the chance to see their precious little offspring become the supernovae of tomorrow.
For one.

Trouble with greed: it never exhausts its appetite.

Previous 15 Comments | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments