Oksana Grigorieva Leaves Court

8/18/2010 9:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva got more than she bargained for today -- a marathon court session lasting seven hours.

081910_oksana_grigorieva_video
We shot this video of Oksana leaving the courthouse in downtown L.A. just before 5 PM.

We're told among the items on the court agenda today ... a petition for increased child support, yanking baby Lucia's passport, and attorney's fees.

Paula Schultze

Sunset, you are right. I don't have a job. I own my own business. So when I'm not working I can do whatever I want.

Michael

Something crawled up her tail!!

She is assuming that everyone that doesn't believe Oksana's story is an abuser, promoting domestic violence, being paid by Mel, hater of Oksana and all she stands for and just plain stupid!

A stupid person is a person with a closed mind! And sunset has that. They were probably against integration and of course the first amendment!

The way people talk is just out of this world! The funny thing is if this were turned around and they were in this position, they would be screaming bloody murder that they weren't being treated fairly!!

MTT

sobeyondcaring

Now you know I'm going to be begging you to go peek after the case is over, lol.

Posted at 7:39 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by Curious

With bells on. I love the smell of microfiche in the morning!!

Vogue

. I believe most of the Mel supporters are being paid by Mel. Either that or that have no life since they post a million times a day. They can not possibly have a job.

Posted at 7:29 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by Sunset

What a bunch of malarkey. Welcome to the USA Sunset. If people want to sit on their fanny all day and chit chat, they can. I don't think anyone on this site is ever paid to make any statement. Some are just devoted and these women and men are. They see a cause they feel is worth fighting for, and are sticking to it. Anyone who uses the gossip press to win over unsubstantiated offenses, better bet their bottom dollar its going to get some gossip handed right back at them.

SayWhat

Posted at 7:29 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by Sunset
=================================
Awww.... whats the matter Oksana, you worried that Mel is spending YOUR money? Oh wait, its not your money.
Just because the judge told you to stfu and not talk to the paps doesnt mean you can come on here and continue to spout your lies. Dont you have kids to take care of?

oh, btw... I think Mels lawyers are looking for you computer. Why not log off now.

Muppet

I can't believe someone stated again that Mel supporters or Team Truth supporters are being paid. Just because not everyone falls for the fake tape scenario does not mean they are being paid. We have all chosen to dig deeper and see beyond the very obvious ploy that Oksana decided to use. Release the tapes and crucify Mel in the public. All of us that are supporting him believe that people should be innocent until proven guilty. I hope these people claiming we're being paid etc. never find themselves in a situation where they are going to be judged by a jury and end up with people like themselves sitting on it!

middleagedcrazy

@ sobeyond -- microfiche in the morning? Love it! ROFLOL (did I do that right?)

So we have Sunset, Dawn, anon, amba, various 'common' girls' names and, as always, our boy, youarewrong. Some of the more pretentious posters I am almost sure are plants, but who knows, this is the internet!

Cybernauts unite (with our sparking accessories and stuff -- pleeeeze can I have a sword?)

Too much fun for this lady of a certain age sometimes. Tee hee

Curious

Muppet -

LOL, amazing how that story is so different from her other "official" biography.

Muppet

Muppet -

Posted at 7:53 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by Curious

Exactly what I thought while reading it Curious LOL

Tara21

Paid?? Are you all getting paid but I am not? Where do I sign up? I can post a lot after work.... : )

Shell

good night, all. Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up on all the posts I didn't get through tonight and get back in the loop.

sweet dreams....

Yep I said that

Yep Mel should pay for his daughter BUT he shouldn't be paying for this woman to live like she is wealthy, in fact if I was him I'd want to know what she is spedning the money on and it better be for the benefit of the kid

Curious

With bells on. I love the smell of microfiche in the morning!!

Posted at 7:46 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by sobeyondcaring
-----------------------------------

LMAO!

Night Shell!

Paula Schultze

The truth is that I have never been too interested in celebrities and their lives. Except the O.J. Simpson trial and this one. The reason why is that I was watching the news and they started playing all these ranting tapes of Mel. And then I began to pay attention, and do a little background research. To be honest, I didn't know he and Oksana had split up. When I actually read the tapes rather than listen to them, I could understand where he was coming from. And it was from that point that I investigated Oksana's claims. Her injuries are not consistent with being beaten. Sunset, go on www.fanpix.net and you will find a photo of her taken right after Lucia was born that shows Oksana's left eye, close up. It is dark, discolored, and looks just like the so called "abuse" photo. Had she been punched in the mouth twice, she would have had a swollen mouth, busted lip, etc. Like the dentist said, it seems she bit down hard and broke her veneers. Mel did not punch her. I've seen people punched. As for the baby photo, there is absolutely no abuse whatsoever.

Vega15

I almost forgot the link. Sorry all. And I got to tell you it seems ROL is shifting the deck. When I first keyed in Oksana G. and court hearing this is what came up:

When I went back to grab the link, it was buried but still there.

Very odd too - when I open the page, it actually is designed to PRINT. WHY would an ONLINE outfit like ROL do this? Going to have to ponder this.

Posted at 7:11 PM on Aug 18, 2010 by V
_______________________________________________________________

Hi V. That page actually is a print version. However, the original page is still there as well: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/08/exclusive-oksana-mels-custody-showdown-includes-baby-lucias-passport