'Rock of Love' Star: Michael Lohan Scares Me to Death

8/19/2010 6:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Lohan ain't out of the woods yet -- in fact, just as he was coming to a friendly resolution to that whole harassment thing with his ex Kate Major ... another kinda famous lady accused MiLo of assault.

0818_cindy_steele_michael_lohan_EX_getty_VH1
"Rock of Love" star Cindy "Rodeo" Steedle just filed a police report claiming Lindsay's dad assaulted her while they worked together on a reality show in New York.

According to a poorly written letter she sent to police, Steedle confronted Michael about not getting paid ... and he "became violent and raised his hand" in her direction.

Steedle claims Michael "brushed his hand on my lower bottom" later that day -- and grew "angry" when she shut him down.

According to the letter, Michael has been threatening her over the phone and via email ever since -- and now she lives "in fear" for her life and child. So far, no official charges have been filed.

UPDATE: Lohan denies the incident and tells TMZ, "Anyone in the house will tell you that she is lying. I'd rather touch a hot stove, rather than her."

Suckologist

You can't make this stuff up....or can you?

bf

He is a gift that keeps on giving. Never thought that I would hear about "Rodeo" again.

SeaThom

This guy really is 100% batsh*t crazy..... Not even in a funny way, he's a bad accident waiting to happen....

Sheeple Herder

Drugs, drinking, theft, violence; people think these Lohans are nice people?

Dave, Glendale

dear police, i was playing with a rattle snake and it bit me, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! get with a real producer honey!!

cynical me

Why do people still insist on being friends or associating with this psychopath? Seriously, grow a brain you pseudo-celebrities, Michael Lohan=trouble. DUH.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Will someone please put this guy in a Hyundai and run him off the Pacific Coast Highway....please

Amtrak

Michael Lohan reminds me of Pennywise the Clown (sorry Stephen King). All he does is cause chaos, but as long as he keeps quoting scripture I guess it's ok.

What a loser.

JasonBR

THIS GUY IS A ****ING WORTHLESS S***BAG. NO WONDER LINDSAY DOESNT WANT ANYTHING TO DO WITH HIM. I'M GLAD I DIDNT HAVE A FATHER LIKE HIM. YOUR DAUGHTER HATES YOU, AND APPARENTLY ALL OTHER WOMEN DO TOO. GO AWAY.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

What a loser.

Posted at 5:18 AM on Aug 19, 2010 by Amtrak
Thats one Steven King book I started to read a few times but just couldnt get through the whole thing.Steven King rules.Well he did and nowadays he sort of sucks

JayVegas

What an excellent little amusement to find waiting for me tonight. I'm pretty sure somebody must obtain the "poorly written letter" - it must be too good.

Squeaky Shoes

I hate every member of the Lohan family...

but does anyone else think it's a bit of a strange coincidence that as soon as kate retracted her charge, someone else steps forward? or that every time ANY celeb gets prosecuted for something, all of a sudden there's another 12 people lined up to make an accusation???

starting to get psycotic on the court front in hollywood... someone really should do something about it, but it's not going to happen because the more people who press charges, the more money lawyers and judges make...

it's makes me sick

Quasimodo

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE. These fame-sluts will make up ANY story to keep us paying attention to them.

BEE

Let's see if i have this straight...Tiger Woods trashy girls, Mel's trash, Jessie James Trash NOW WE HAVE BRETT MICHEAL'S TRASH RESURFACING!! Go figure...another wanting to be in the spot light!!!! I'm with #1 you can't make this stuff up!!! hahahaha Only in America!!!

Zambonie

reaaly tired of seeing this creeps massive face

Just quit covering him already
He's a nobody and not worth the time

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments