Snooki to Judge: They Got Nuthin!!!!

8/18/2010 3:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki from "Jersey Shore" (like there's another one) just pled not guilty to three charges following her arrest on July 30 in Seaside Heights, New Jersey.

081910_snooki_mug
Snooki -- who was not present today in Seaside Heights Municipal Court -- faces misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct, creating a nuisance and annoying people at the beach (for real).

As we previously reported, Snooks plans on fighting the charges tooth and overly-manicured nail.

Snooki's next court date is set for September 8 ... she faces a couple of hundred dollars in fines if convicted.

Bob

After all she's spouted off the judge should really jail her. Contempt maybe? Bye Nicole!

pink floyd

hey snooki kill your self.

Mav Da Pilot

No wonder this Pug is always pissed. She so short her nose is at bunghole level all day. Snookie-da-Fart Sniffer!

Jimmdog

I'll bet she gives a good rusty trombone.

Klipper

I have NO idea why she's even remotely famous. She's so damn ugly it's not funny. She looks like a dwarf Native American that has a severe drinking problem. She's not even a little attractive.

SlapYaStupid

Not to burst anyones bubble but your first amendment rights are rights concerning government and religion...not freedom of speech.

Big Daddy

How do we keep this little bowling ball out of trouble? :)

anon

Why the bloody hell are these morons even on tv? Every single one of them are pathetic excuses! Oh and btw morons, calling someone a guido is a slur, not a positive thing! TAKE THIS SHOW OFF THE AIR

Boberella

KILL IT!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!! It looks like an oompa loompa...

Throwback kid

Her face looks like a big stinky a=s=s!

eastcoastelliott

whats the ratings on this show,people actually follow this ****,got help us all !

eastcoastelliott

what has a higher IQ,this white trash or your little doggy

Joseph John Spinelli

The thing that needs to be said is Snooki has been charged with a very minor offense, disorderly conduct, she has not been convicted of anything. I think that all you people who use foul language to decribe this 22 year old women need to grow up. I'm a proud Italian-American father of twin Columbian boys age 11 does the fact they are adopted make them worth less does it make me love them less are those your implications with Snooki? It seems to me there are haters out there that can't stand the fact that Snooki makes a lot of money,trust me if anything shes underpaid. The last thing I"ll comment on is all your knowledge of her drinking,is it a problem I don't know if she has a prblem, but I do know if she does let the family and friends that love her help,as for you who don't shut up.

GuitarSlinger

Fat, stupid, ugly and drunk is really no way to experience life.

Also, I KNOW her 15 minutes is up!!

I've never seen one positive post any where about this sweat-hog.

Wonder if anyone would buy 'GO AWAY SNOOKI' tee-shirts ?

Fuck Celebrities