Michael Jackson Fans To Protest Dr. Murray Hearing

8/22/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray won't just face the judge in his manslaughter case on Monday -- we're told an army of MJ fans are planning a little surprise of their own ... in the protest department.

0820_michael_jackson_conrad_murray_EX_tmz

A rep for Justice4MJ -- the fan group planning the demonstration -- tells TMZ that scores of Jackson fans plan to attend ... and it's all going down on the freeway overpass near the L.A. courthouse.

We're told when the hearing ends ... the protesters plan to march from the courthouse -- then quickly split for the overpasses as Murray makes his exit.  They will bid Dr. Murray adieu as he drives off -- probably not in the friendliest of ways.

But we're guessing the protest is the least of Dr. Murray's worries.

FlowerPower

Posted at 8:11 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by MiMi
LOL

Mimi from Indy

WEll, Ladies, I have lots to do today. Hope to catch all of you later.

Hi Flower :-) Hope to see you also.

Hugs to all

RIP MJ You are sadly missed and loved World Wide

Erin

By the way, If your going to do a story about us, let me give you all the facts...we are not just going after Murray, the protest is to let the public know that Steve Cooley, LADA is corrupt and we want CALIFORNIA voters to remember that Come NOVEMBER 2, election day. One person stands in the way of Justice 4 Michael Jackson and that is Steve Cooley!

Justice4MJ

FlowerPower

Hello Mimi from Indy, other good people too:-)
OhWell is missing but his sidekicks are here in full force.

MiMi, I was wondering about your Magic Eraser thing.
OhSnot posted this particularly disgusting post about MJ, I re-posted it but removed Mj's name and put OhSwell's name instead. When magic eraser removed OW's posts, it removed mine too!
How it works? Maybe it is just the certain words they looking and if nasty, they remove them?

HumanNature

Haven't heard from HumanNature in a while. Maybe she is just lurking.

Posted at 8:29 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by kim

Lurking and Posting!!!

Great to see MJ Fans on Board!!!

Peace

HumanNature

God (written by Michael Jackson)

It's strange that God doesn't mind expressing Himself/Herself in all the religions of the world, while people still cling to the notion that their way is the only right way. Whatever you try to say about God, someone will take offense, even if you say everyone's love of God is right for them.
For me the form God takes is not the most important thing. What's most important is the essence. My songs and dances are outlines for Him to come in and fill. I hold out the form. She puts in the sweetness.
I've looked up at the night sky and beheld the stars so intimately close, it was as if my grandmother had made them for me. "How rich, how sumptuous," I thought. In that moment I saw God in His creation. I could as easily have seen Her in the beauty of a rainbow, the grace of a deer bounding through a meadow, the truth of a father's kiss. But for me the sweetest contact with God has no form. I close my eyes, look within, and enter a deep soft silence. The infinity of God's creation embraces me. We are one.

**DANCING THE DREAM by Michael Jackson**

Posted at 8:33 AM on Aug 22, 2010 by MiMi

Amen!!!

MiMi

Hey FlowerPower

Not sure how our Great Magic Eraser works, but I am guessing that your post was removed because you had copied Ding Dongs and included it in yours.

The Great Eraser works in mysterious ways....

elizabeth

The song, written by Jackson and Teddy Riley, is about keeping a relationship secret between lovers. It was also Jackson’s effort to silence critics who questioned his sexuality. “In the closet” is an American English idiom used when one is not open about an aspect of their life, particularly in regard to sexual orientation. Despite the song’s suggestive name its lyrics do not allude to hidden sexual orientation but rather a concealed relationship; “Don’t hide our love/ Woman to man.” The New York Times stated, “Only Jackson would use that title for a heterosexual love song…

KC

Justice for Michael Jackson! He deserves justice! Murray killed him.

HumanNature

No matter what, the most powerful thing in the world is the human mind and prayer, and belief in yourself and confidence and perseverance. No matter how many times you do it, you do it again until it’s right. And always believe in yourself. And not matter who’s around you that is being negative or thrusting negative energy at you, totally block it off. Because whatever you believe, you become.”

- Michael Jackson

MiMi

666

You looked at yourself in the mirror lately?

I'll bet you have that 666 stamped on your head somewhere. Might want to check that out....

HumanNature

"It doesn't matter with blood or race or creed or color. Love is love and it breaks all boundaries and you just see it right away."

- Michael Jackson

HumanNature

"I love the Sermon on the Mount. I love the story when the Apostles are arguing amongst themselves about who is the greatest and Jesus says, 'Unless you humble yourself like this little child, be childlike. . . .' I thought that was the perfect thing to say. Return to innocence."

- Michael Jackson

HumanNature

"That's the theme of my world show: Be kind, heal the world. Let's walk out of here a different human being. Let's love. It's like going to church, but I do it without preaching. I do it through music and dancing."

- Michael Jackson