Rachel Bilson

Bikini Cowgirl

8/23/2010 7:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Wearing a cowboy hat and an itsy bitsy, teenie weenie red and black bikini, fomer "O.C." star Rachel Bilson heated up the beach in Hawaii this weekend.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
Aloha.

girlfeathers

Rachel is so pretty. I think her body is perfect from the waist up. I wish my tummy were as flat as that. I think her breasts are wonderful, too. I wish mine were smaller. The big ones just end up all saggy. Bleh. But dang, girls got some hips/thighs. I would definitely work on that if I were her, but she may not give a hoot. If she's happy, awesome!

I wouldn't kick her out of bed. : )

girlfeathers

Oh, and to add -- Rachel is pear-shaped. I am unfortunately more like an apple. I have stubborn tummy fat. Tummy fat is the dangerous, heart attack-causing fat. And she's only 5'1" so I doubt she's underweight at all. She looks healthy. Are people so accustomed to seeing overweight people that they think a healthy weight is abnormal? Sad.

Anyway, my point is, I doubt Ms. Bilson has anything to worry about in the weight department.

I'm a size 4 but could still die from a heart attack from too much belly fat.

Dawn

Wow all these comments about her being skinny is ridiculous. Come on she's is about 5'1 and she's perfect for her size. She has thighs, of course, not nearly as big as J.Lo's or Kim K. but it's because she (Rachel) is a petite woman. You guys wanna know what skinny is? Type up the Olsen twins, there you will find out what skinny really is..

-->SHE IS HEALTHY FOR HEIGHT & WEIGHT<--
and that's the bottom line..

Memoemoi

God, I hate this skank.

Sayme

It's amazing ...fake boobs get laughed at and then when a woman shows up with real breasts she gets laughed at as well.There is no way to make everyone happy, there will always be haters. Women we need to love our bodies whether you are big or small. Its not about what men want, its about the beauty that is in all of us. Embrace your assets and move forward, life is way too short to be worried about our breast size..really.

Daniela

She is GOREGOUS.

b.mclane

I'd love to see the know-it-all commentors on this page in a bikini. That would shut them up I bet. All this citicism???? Who made them experts or God?? Its lame to think so highly of yourselves. The Internet is awash in critics.

lexy hates bilson

Avi - why don't you shut the !@#$ up?? this is a message board and if Rachel didn't want to be photographed she wouldn't have invited the paps to photograph her and we'd have no pics to comment on. If you think looking like someone who's starving in 3rd world country is sexy that's your business!

aaa

love love love her! i want to see more of here on the on tv!

maria

rachel is very petite, she stands at 5'2". not every women in a merica can be a size fourteen. would she look good if she were a 14, no. her body is amazing, nice toned tummy nice hips legs. verything looks good she looks healthy, which is all that matters.

kk22

She looks good, not too fat or too skinny. All the haters on here are blind

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3