« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Wants Tiger Woods Back

8/24/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has just told a very close friend ... now that Tiger Woods is single, she wants him back and would "give up everything" to get him.

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods

The friend -- someone we know spoke to Rachel yesterday  -- tells TMZ Rachel said ... "I feel horrible for him.  He loved her.  But he was in love with me.  I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me."

Rachel added, "I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Does that include the $10 million?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

amy

Oh sweety, you've already had your 15 minutes of fame!

mickala

tiger should be smart.if this woman took hush money from him.and wouldnt keep her trap shut in the first place.then she doesnt know what loving someone is truely about.shes just interested in his money.tiger will never know who loves him for just him,and not his money.

lindro

when she took the money that was that. he wont go anywhere near any of those women , if for no other reason then he desperatley wants to be liked again. thats quite a bit of loyalty rachel showed , if tiger had any balls hed have her trade in the ten then leave. but im sure shes not that stupid.

Jacqueline13

Maybe scatterbrain Rachel will hook up with another whore in the news...Ox-gag

Sue

You can get alot better-looking aas than her for $10 million.

simone

I dont get it why r some of you blaming Elin? Was she the individual who ruined her marraige? I would have left him ass same way.

Mark

Post number 12, antbabs... you thought Tiger paid her $10 million to keep her mouth shut. I thought Tiger paid her $10 million to keep her mouth open along with her other holes.

lili

I suppose she'll expect fidelity...LMAO!!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Liz

douchebag + "ho bag"= losers

Obviously they deserve each other!!! They can go to the same clinic for shots and have their wedding registry at the Center for Disease Control!

df

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheilamba

I agree, what's to stop him going off and having an affair with someone else even if he does get together with Rachel. When he gets bored with her, I'm quite sure he will be off again. I wrote an article here on the Tiger Woods, Elin Nordegren divorce and Elin speaking out to People: www.examiner.com/sf-in-san-francisco/people-magazine-elin-nordegren-tiger-woods-first-last-interview-from-elin-video
Feel free to comment on it.

Gia

Posted at 12:57 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by teamrachel
Compassion, for who, this WHORE.. I have zero compassion for a woman who knows a man is married with a family and still continues to go after him. I dont care if he pursued her, she knows he is married and she should just walk away. But she didnt so now she will always be known as a homewrecking whore. She is not 19 and didnt know better. This is not the first time that she went after a married man either. A man will be a man and I dont excuse it at all but women have no more respect for a marriage. Elin should wipe the street with Rachels face. If Rachel thinks Tiger will marry her and they'll live happily ever after, she is dead wrong! He wont end up with any of these tramps. Of course he told her he loved her, he had to keep getting in her pants..are women that stupid? Sorry but she had no compassion for Elin and the kids and nobody has compassion for this trashy ho.

MERCY NYATI

we pray that after a little while they will be a reconcile no sin is not fogiven under the sun and only GOD reads the heart those who interview are the most sinners rachel dont be happy of distroying.
Tiger give time and propose love again to elin she is a mother I LOVE YOU BOTH

Geoffrey

If Tiger has any brains he will stay far away from all these women including Rachel U. He needs to really watch out for any potential gold diggers. If I were him I would stay single for a long time! The press will be watching him.

Kristin

Okaaay... First she's in love with David Boreanaz and wants him to leave him wife for her, then she boinks and shacks up with Jeremy London, and now she wants Tiger back (Michael Lohan is in there somewhere too), So which is it? Either this chick is schizophrenic or someone's facts aren't straight.