« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rachel Uchitel

Wants Tiger Woods Back

8/24/2010 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rachel Uchitel has just told a very close friend ... now that Tiger Woods is single, she wants him back and would "give up everything" to get him.

Rachel Uchitel, Tiger Woods

The friend -- someone we know spoke to Rachel yesterday  -- tells TMZ Rachel said ... "I feel horrible for him.  He loved her.  But he was in love with me.  I hope he remembers that was real, and reaches out to me."

Rachel added, "I'd give up everything to be with him again."

Does that include the $10 million?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Ha-HA!!!!

I have to say "Ouch!" for David Boreanaz!!... (good news possibly for David's wife, though).

casper

I REALLY love his money, I hope he knows that is REAL!

MeeMee

"Leave her alone this is not Salem, Mass and its not the late 160......0's so all of you people with preconceived notions of someone disgust me, you should take a walk in someone else's shoes and have some compassion so that way others won't judge you as you are judging her, I hope that you are all judged the way you judge others at your weakest moment"

Stop posting here Rachael.

di

Yeah, she loved him so much she scammed $10 million from him. Nothing says love like blackmailing for money. Go away already.

K

It goes without saying that a woman with even a bit of self respect would never want Tiger after this scandal, so all he's left with for the rest of his life are total whores. Anyone hooking up with him after all this only shows that shes a total trash.

janet

How come the comment's from Allred got pulled? Tiger and Elin Woods divorce is finalizied.

She tells TMZ: "Tiger Woods’ marriage appeared to be over long before it became final today. He has broken his wife’s heart and the hearts of many others. His apparent lack of honesty in his relationships doomed his marriage and caused a break that could not be repaired. I wish the best for Tiger’s children, Elin and Tiger as they all start a new chapter in their lives."

Allred continues, "Tiger can begin again but he should never forget the human wreckage that he has left behind and the fact that he has still not been fully accountable for the suffering that he has inflicted on women."

Human wreckage, not fully accountable(sounds like money)for the suffering he has "INFLICTED" ON WOMAN. Allred, sounds like your clients.

Liz

Does this mean she won't be doing Jeremy London anymore? She could do them on alternate days and maybe have Sundays off.

Sayme

To the person who said she was a whore because she took 10 million bucks(Chrissie),
You are crazy if you wouldn't act like a whore for 10 million dollars. Honey, I would be anything you wanted me to be for 10 million bucks. A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G
You could call me what you wanted while I was out spending that cash, I could care less. And believe me, she could care less about what any of us think as well.

D

I just HAD to reply to the post by teamrachel posted today at 12:57 a.m. You are asking people to have compassion for this woman and you even go as far to use what seems like an idea taken from the Bible, "judge not lest you be judged yourself". It seems like there is a religious tone there. Then I am wondering, if you ARE religious, why are you showing compassion and how do you feel about her having slept with another woman's husband and committing a sin, fully knowing what she was doing AND that there were children involved? Won't God condemn her for that unless she chooses the right path and repents? So, my dear, you yourself support adultery I suppose? Well, most people don't and I am sorry, the woman IS delusional for thinking he was in love with her. I don't dispute a person can fall for someone other than their spouse and be in love, however, they are usually the only "other" person. Tiger Woods had SEVERAL mistresses and at least 2 of the others also thought he was in love with them. If I am wrong, then I challenge you to bring it on teamrachel!

ladydiinpa

yeah she misses him and his money, how about giving back the 10million you and chase'm Glory A got,,

Tiger needs to lay low on ladies, find yourself a decent one like the one you let go.

MissMJ

She just LOOKS like she SMELLS really bad, like the dirty whore she is. Hope they do get together. Those selfish, narcissitic, opportunistic, disgusting pigs deserve each other. He was never "sorry" for Elin....more like "sorry I got CAUGHT". Elin is a rich, happy woman now. I just feel horrible for those KIDS. A REAL MAN would have just divorced Elin nobly before jumping into bed with his pigs and spared Elin and HIS KIDS heartache and humiliation. Now Elin doesn't have to worry anymore about catching those nasty STDs and bed bugs.

SoBeYit

Somebody call Dr. Drew. She's having a break with reality.

Stupid People Hater

Rachel, even if Tiger went back to you do you really think he would not cover his financial assets a little differently than he did with Elin? Any future woman of his is going to have a very strict prenup. He will not be losing millions to another woman like that again. I would take your money and run. Getting yourself on sites like TMZ because you are talking to friends about Tiger is going to cost you the money he gave you to keep your super secret sex acts out of the news.

iamsuperdan

Tiger might as well go back to some of that sweet tang he was getting. He's single now, so who cares if he's hooking up with bimbos! Maybe he'll get out some of that pent up frustration and would actually be able to golf again. Right now he's all backed up and playing special olympics style golf.

Cissylea

Oh Boo Hoo..... go crawl back under your rock.