The Miss Urkel-fication of Lauryn Hill

8/24/2010 10:25 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Musical recluse Lauryn Hill resurfaced at a concert in California this weekend, looking like the female version of Urkel from "Family Matters."

0824_lauryn_hill

Did I do that? Yes, you did Lauryn.

Tres

I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE WEARS. WE HAVEN'T SEEN TALENT LIKE HERS IN A LONG TIME. MUSIC NEEDS YOU LAUREN. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THE SO-CALLED "ENTERTAINERS"*COUGH..BEYONCE...JUSTIN BEIBER***. WE NEED REAL MUSIC. PLEASE COME BACK!!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

she has a weird face and weird knuckles..so she must be weird
she hangs with the marleys huh...well we know they all smoke the weed so she must be okay

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 10:52 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by Tres
wouldnt it be better stated they we have not heard talent like hers in a long time
(actually though my cat screeching for dinner sounds better than this woman)
You dont see a voice you hear it
got that????

BallaBlocka

Lauryn Hill never exactly was a "sex-pot", but DAMN, what happened to her sense of style?!? She had waaaay more flava in the Fugees/Miseducation days....

checkurfacts

Wow, Who cares what she has on. People are so shallow all you think about is what she has on rather then her mind blowing voice and talent. And to the commentor would said she had babies with Damien Marley it was ROHAN jack-a**. " And after all my logic and my theory I'll add a muthaf*&$ so you ignorant ninjas hear me"......

jewels

your still my girl uck what they say, just cause you dont look like,act like think like them peoplecant understand you,uck them and do you as long as you know whats up!

AnnieCamden

She looks more like Tootie from "Facts of Life."

honeydew

I am not really shocked. She has always dressed differently. No big deal. whatever. She has never been a red carpet, glamour queen. Why are yall making a big fuss.

gossipgirl86

Who cares what she looks like-she is a musical genius.

Posted at 9:55 AM on Aug 24, 2010 by noneofyourbusiness

SO TRUE! WE HAVE FORGOT ABOUT THE MUSIC AND ONLY FOCUS ON APPEARANCE! SCREW THAT!

PaulWS

She USED TO have a nice voice. She was never a musical genius. She's lost her voice along with her mind and has been irrelevant for a long time now.

neenee

Welcome Back

Teamo

Love Lauryn! Please let this mean she is coming back.

Wishes

Tres - you are an angry black racist.

SHUT UP and write normal. You're black trash!!

Wishes

WHY IS "TRES" SCREAMING AT EVERYONE? CAN'T SHE CALM DOWN???? WHY IS SHE SO ANGRY???

Cindy

Lauryn Hill is still much cooler than most of you!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments