Levi Johnston -- Takes Back Apology to Palin Fam

8/27/2010 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Levi Johnston claims the apology he issued to Sarah Palin and her family back in July was total BS ... and he only begged for Sarah's forgiveness to make Bristol happy.

Levi Johnston Apology
Levi appeared on the CBS "Early Show" this morning -- where the dude who once posed for Playgirl claimed the only regret he has in life is issuing that apology ... because "it makes me sound like a liar."

Levi had originally issued the apology to the Palins -- in which he admitted to saying things about the family that "were not completely true."

JungleTails com

ruffles

What an ass.....is this pond s*** really worried about lying? Does he really think his ethics and morals are better than Sarah Palin's (like her or not).

Mee Tooo...

Levi Johnston is my hero!!! Give it to those Tea Bagie's

deejay

Never lied about anything? Now you can add liar and loser to your resume

Harriet

I am not a fan of the Palins but this person is truly a piece of garbage. Poor little boy to have that for a father. Gag!!!

L

DOUCHEBAG

Donn

It is now official, KING of the *******S!

Mari

Can't believe this moron is running for mayor plus, his ex is having her own show, too???? OMG! Reality TV is BS.

Mee Tooo...

It's that they all are media whore's Sarah Palin, Bristol Palin, & Levi Johnston. They should just have 1 realty show for them and it should be called " Me and My Disfunctional family!" Looooserrrsss....

me not you

I truly detest this generation of narcissistic 20-nothings. Ugh, I wish they'd all drop off the face of the earth - they contribute nothing but STD's and reality shows to the world. And to think these *******s are going to be running the country at some point.

Yep I said that

This tool's 5 minutes of fame is done. If he didn't have Palin to yap about he'd still be wanking in Alaska

Trooper Tom

This moron is a liar plain and simple what an ass, go make a sex tape like all of the other trash

nobleday

J E R K !

TMZ do the world a favor and stop putting him up on your site.

savvydude

Please world - stop interviewing this mental midget. He slanders, then said the slanders weren't true and apologized, but now says the apology was a lie and that the slanders he apologized for were true. Yikes!

I don't know him but now I HATE HIM. Please - no more!

montanahank

This guy is a massive loser. He needs to go and get a real job and stop making money off the Palins.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments