Paris Hilton --

My Girlfriend's Coke

8/30/2010 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton is telling her friends the cocaine Las Vegas cops found in her purse was not hers -- it was probably her girlfriend's.

0828_Paris_hilton_GETTY_EX3
Paris' close friends are telling TMZ ... Hilton now says one of her friends recently borrowed the purse in question and "probably" put cocaine inside.  Paris says she got the bag back but never checked the contents.

It's slightly different from the "It's-not-my-purse" defense, but it's the same theme.

Paris is telling friends, "I had no idea the cocaine was there.  I swear on my life."

According to Hilton, she was eating sushi at the Wynn hotel with boyfriend Cy Waits, sipping a little wine.  Paris says she was tired and Cy offered to drive her home and then return to the hotel to work.

Paris is telling friends, "It could be a setup.  Everyone knows how against cocaine I am."

And there's this ... Paris is saying she believes the cops who stopped the car were "star-struck and blew the whole thing way out of proportion."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Freaks!

If any cop tried to sell the story, fire them immediately.

christy

Seriously? Maybe God will take her up on that offer of
"swearing on her life"

janja

you are the most unluckiest person I know and you hang around people who use just to many drugs. Give it up you druggy you know it's your crap as soon as they piss you, your going to come up dirty. Everyone knows it's your you just look dumber saying it's not.

StoopidHead

Stupid Rich people. Always losing track of their cocaine.

Fulifu

Why was she not given a urine/blood test when the coke was found?

Angea

if it's in your purse, you are in possession...of course Daddy's money will get her off. (maybe they will send her to the slammer for 2 days and she can have another breakdown.)

Jeffrey Bradley

Uh, so what? If it is in her purse, she is in possession of it. She needs better friends if they are putting coke in her purse unbeknown to her. Sadly, this will probably work. For her at least. Let me try that defense, and see you 10-20.

Cheryl

She is so gross. Go away Paris!

Cheryl

She's such an *******.

Cheryl

She such an *******.

Ghost

Lets hope we get some more pics of her crying her ass off to jail!!!!

@markl17

As if any LVPD officer is "starstruck" by seeing yet another fake blond celeb has-been! Vegas is full of drugged out bimbos...just another routine traffic stop. Gotta love how all of Paris' "close friends" are all selling out every conversation with Paris. Nice to have such loyal buddies!

haha

You probably should have used that story from the beginning, Paris, because I found at least three photos of you on the internet where you were holding a sparkly clutch bag and it looks to be the same one in each photo, and I bet it's the same one you had that night.

Jody

Name names Paris. Who is the friend? Who are you going to blame for this one, not that any judge will believe you. I am sure you know better than to name an actual person because then you will be open to slander charges.

You are such a bitch. I hope your grandfather disinherits you once and for all.

tiffany

I thought it was a 'lohan breath mint'

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments