Speidi's Relationship Is for the Dogs ... & Cameras

8/31/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Pretending to act somewhat surprised they were being photographed, Spencer Pratt made his way to his "estranged" wife Heidi Montag's villa in Costa Rica yesterday to once again exchange the dogs they have joint custody over.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
No word who will retain rights to Spencer's Ewok beard or Heidi's bandaged nose in the divorce.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Teri

#33 ~ Still laughing my ass off...rug burn on her nose...too funny! No, but really, something is seriously wrong with that Spencer dude with the bush on his face...my husbands crotch looks like that before we groom him....ewwwww

Freaks!

The best pic of him was the one where he looked like a homeless backpacker with a rape whistle. The blonde chick here looks good and nothing like the other pics. I still don't know who they are, but that guy seems to be mentally disturbed and the previous pics of the woman look nothing like this person.

sil

actually here heidi looks great, her face i mean!

yachiru

I never knew that Sasquatch and Douchebag could be used in one sentence...and best describe Spencer Brat--er Pratt! couldn't be anymore douchier than that guy right there!

Idiot!

TMZ, you are god damned liars. That picture of "heidi" is either PRE-operation or it's not her. She doesn't look ANYTHING like that & hasn't in years; her face now is totally plastic, stretched & shiny.

TMZ: the celebrity news agency that will make up stories & lie about things, just to get people to read. F*cking liars...

Heather

Hey Gausse, I live in Costa Rica and there is no quarantine for dogs coming into the country or going back into the U.S., I take my dogs back and forth to the States all the time w/ no problem. I don't think she is having any more work done down here, she has said she wears a nose bandage all the time since her surgery. She is scared her nose will fall off like MJ's. Does anyone know where Spencer and Heidi are here in Costa Rica?

Tiff

Hey Spencer, it's a little early to be wearing your Halloween costume. Heidi actually looks a little normal. You are way to young to be having plastic surgery. Whatever happened to being natural?

MisInformation

TMZ - both of those pics look like they were taken when Speidi was on the show "I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here". Spencer's beard was long then (not short like it is now) and Heidi hadn't had surgery yet. THAT'S why she looks better in these pics. Have you checked your sources to see if they are selling you OLD pics?????

Angelia

She's pretty with no make-up and hair not flat ironed, lucky!!!!

Angelia

She's pretty with no make-up and hair not flat ironed, lucky!!!!

Mel K

Did Heidi have work done to remove some of the "work" she had done before?! Is it just me or is she starting to look like the old Heidi again? I think she looks great!

Reality

Haven't read all the comments but they are not holding the same kind of dogs - Spencer two dogs same breed the one Hiedi is holding not the same -- thought it was just two dogs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6