Lindsay Lohan Stroller Accident

No Harm, No Foul

9/3/2010 7:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

An eyewitness to the alleged Lindsay Lohan "hit-and-run" tells TMZ ... the photogs who sold the after-the-fact video are lying.

0903_lilo_EX_TMZ_02
The eyewitness -- a photographer -- says Lindsay was leaving her apartment building Wednesday (not yesterday) and was turning onto Holloway Drive with a green light.  The photog says Lindsay "ever-so-slightly tapped the stroller -- like 1 mile an hour."

The photog says Lindsay pulled over, asked the nanny pushing the stroller if everything was okay and was told everyone and everything was fine, so she drove off.

The story conflicts with the photogs who shot video after the incident.  One of them -- Brayan Jaime -- told TMZ ... Lindsay ran a red light and called the impact "a major hit" ... causing 3 wheels on the stroller to leave the ground.  Jaime says Lindsay fled the scene.

So far ... no one has gone to the West Hollywood Sheriff's Department to file a report.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

britt

Is there really an acceptable way to hit a baby stroller? Seriously how in the Hell do you hit a baby stroller with your car? She obviously shouldn't have her license. I'm sure if the Mom of that baby was there instead of a Nanny there would be Hell to pay.

texasknight1

Someone better get their facts straight 1st instead of wrongfully accussing Lilo ... she's still a work in progress...

go see machete..

talk about getting the story twisted.. 1st day on the job and the dude is already spitting LIES!!

lindsey lohan says : hey it wasnt her baby!

dimes

Wait a minute. She "tapped" a stroller with a baby in it?

That is not okay.

SayWhat

Umm... I think I would have a whole lot to say to someone who "tapped" my baby stroller.
I'm thinking the nanny has a whole lot of 'splainin to do!

As for the lying pap... is anyone really surprised? At least by deciphering thru the b.s. we know that Linds really doesn't need to be driving right now.

Lucky_130

Theres some bad mojo in the air or something, or the planetary pranksters are having way to much fun.

who-Dey

The other account is that the person pushing the stroller was "Hispanic", so as a report hasn't been filed, I'm going to assume that the nanny was illegal, b/c no other parent in their right mind would have let this go, no matter who was driving.

Lindsey got REAL lucky this time - you can tell space-cadet idiot from her camp planted the response. Had it been me & my child, I would have pulled the shade on the stroller & pull her out of her car and beat her ass.

I give it a week before Lindsey before she gets good ticket for something dumb or cause an accident.

Tammy

Well, I guess as long as it ONLY TAPPED, it's all good. LOL!! In all my years of driving, I've yet to TAP a stroller!!! I guess someone has to die for TPTB to realize she's a menace.

susan

'Lindsay was turning into Holloway Drive with a green light' if the light was green why was this woman with the stroller on the road? So stupid!

awards

She is just test driving the real deal before she gets fully loaded! H&R is probably OK with her courts. She will skate until someone is really hurt or dead...

Nicole

"turning onto Holloway Drive with a green light"

It wasn't Lindsay's fault but she courteously stopped to check that no harm was caused.

Lindsay is in on supervised probation until November 1st and is in full compliance.

susan

The 'People' have two witnesses who said Lindsay didn't touch the woman or stroller at all! One thing for sure, the lying two paps who created this story will be paps no more!

Angelina

You would be surprised how much of an impact those baby strollers can take. I hit one going about 50mph one time and it barely flew more than 5 feet.

jill

However, two other witnesses tell PEOPLE that Lohan never touched the stroller, and instead sped past the woman and child. The toddler was already crying before the Mean Girls star drove past them, according to the sources.

jill

However, two other witnesses tell PEOPLE Magazine that Lohan never touched the stroller, and instead sped past the woman and child. The toddler was already crying before the Mean Girls star drove past them, according to the sources.

Ryguyy

Why does this girl have her license, she is nothing but a danger

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments