MJ's Alleged Love Child Shot Down in Court

9/7/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The latest woman claiming to be Michael Jackson's illegitimate child will never be able to prove it ... because a judge has shut her down.

Michael Jackson Love Child

As we first reported, Mocienne Petit Jackson filed documents back in July -- claiming she's the love child created by Michael and Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee -- asking for a court-ordered DNA test.

An L.A. County Superior Court judge just ruled ... a DNA test is not in the cards.

So MPJ's claims involving murder and abduction will never reach a jury ... damn.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

janet

Cut the crap.

Sin D

Hell's wrong with people?

dione

she looks like the love child of beetlejuice and whitney houston after loves gone wrong... wvery wrong. lol

Mimi from Indy

Good news! Just as I predicted!

solar panel

That would make Joe Jackson the love child of Godzilla and Frankenstein. Cool!

TMZ@Froggy.biz

This woman is nuts....Hey, maybe this woman IS MJ's child!

My two cents ;)

Well then if everyone is so sure they are right why can't anyone allow a quick dna test? Kind of odd

awards

She looks a lot like Joe Jackson, maybe he is the father?

FlowerPower

TMZ, thanks for the lovely MJ picture, fab.
I have to bring Jenny's post when this woman came out with her story, thanks for the laugh Jenny.
----------------------------------------------------------
I think you should all know, and it's hard for me to admit it, but I need to get this off my chest so I can be free from all this chaos and speak the truth.

I am the secret love child of K.D Lang and Rupaul. Shortly after my birth, I was adopted by a family where my mother worshiped chinchillas and drove a lime green mo-ped and my father believed that goats would one day rule the world and worked as a door to door salesman selling forks. My brother believed he was a dog and my sister was half camel/half monkey who won blue ribbon in the pet show for most ugliest so many times, they eventually retired the category. My entire youth was spent being made to worship chinchillas, fear goats, and learning the fine art of hampster juggling and chicken driving. The at 13, my world changed. One autumn night, I was abducted by aliens and taken to their home planet of BeelzyBob. I was forced to marry Gar Gar Dinx, the son of a wealthy alien king and cousin to Jar Jar Binx. Together, we had three sons. Kevin, Joe, and Nick Dinx, but they later changed their last name to Jonas. They now go by Kevin Jonas, Joe Jonas, and Nick Jonas...together they are the Jonas Brothers. We also had a daughter named Tulula Dinx, but she went wild a few years ago and changed her name to Tila Tequila. We don't like to talk about her much. A few years ago, Gar Gar and I split up because he caught me in bed together with John Cena, Jay Gordon from Orgy, and Lady Gaga. After that, I was exiled from BeelzyBob, never to return. So now I live a quiet life in a forrest, surrounded by a never ending supply of tangerines and gerbils.

So Mocienne Petit Jackson and I have something in common: Both our stories are so f'd up and out of this world, but good for one hell of a ****ing laugh.

Posted at 9:34 PM on Jul 27, 2010 by Jenny8675309

shamon

Thanks for the gorgeous pic of the incredible Michael Jackson.

RIP MJ
Missing you forever

dibdib

Oh well and Flower Power you think you are funny? Have some self respect.

Siggisiss

This woman should be kept out of the media. Clearly she has mental issues. I feel sorry for her.

FlowerPower

Posted at 11:05 AM on Sep 7, 2010 by dibdib
Please do not mention my name at the same time as OhWell!!!
I have said nothing bad against Michael, and I never will!!!
I only copied Jenny's post of this BS story and pasted here. I see the sense of humour is not your thing.

Bubbles The Chimp

What a crazy b*itch.

CloBird

"Mocienne also wanted custody of MJ's kids and a cut of the inheritance -- but those claims also went down in flames..."

The Court could see that this woman was just after money and fame,should I say infamy?
The Court could have allowed DNA to be taken any way,even though it would have been a waste of resources and time,but the woman would not have accepted the negative for her results...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments