MJ's Alleged Love Child Shot Down in Court

9/7/2010 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The latest woman claiming to be Michael Jackson's illegitimate child will never be able to prove it ... because a judge has shut her down.

Michael Jackson Love Child

As we first reported, Mocienne Petit Jackson filed documents back in July -- claiming she's the love child created by Michael and Diana Ross' sister, Dr. Barbara Ross-Lee -- asking for a court-ordered DNA test.

An L.A. County Superior Court judge just ruled ... a DNA test is not in the cards.

Mocienne also wanted custody of MJ's kids and a cut of the inheritance -- but those claims also went down in flames.

So MPJ's claims involving murder and abduction will never reach a jury ... damn.

wet

Absolutely gorgeous picture of MJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CéRéS

Hey nuts woman...!! Are you okey...???

Joanna Ako

**** that bitch! Now everybody is Michael Jackson's child? They don't beLIEve that his kids (Blanket, Paris and Prince)are really his just to listen to people like her? Please...
The judge is smart

Friend?

MJ forever, no one can ever take his place, he´s got IT and his talent is beyond dispute!!!

Marie

There is a whole lot of assuming going on and a lot of flack about her being mentally ill...There are so many who claim to devoted to MJ and jump to his defence while demeaning others. Do you think that's how he would want it? Name calling and hatred in his name?...Let's stop spewing ugly hatred and do what he would have wanted us to to. Love and accept one another and help those in need, just as he did.
Posted at 12:52 PM on Sep 7, 2010 by originalafox

Do you know that GREED can make people crazy too? Some people love money so much that they sell their precious soul to the devil to get it. Evan Chandler sold his family's respect to get $20,000,000 from the extorsion of Michael Jackson. Am I supposed to feel sorry for this SOB? Janet Arvizo spent years collecting money from celebrities by falsely claiming her ugly son Gavin was dying of cancer. She even sued JC Penney alleging she was raped in a parking lot. Am I supposed to feel sorry for that biatch? You can defend these two losers all you want but one thing is for sure...their big butts belong in HELL!!!!As for this woman Mocienne Petit Jackson, she cannot really hurt Michael Jackson with her false claims because he is dead so I don't care about her at all. But Evan Chandler and Janet Arvizo ruined Michael Jackson' life because they were crazy and greedy and had the full support of Tom Sneddon and the media.

Dan

This person should have a doctor determine if she's actually a she first.

moni

But in this woman´s case, I am not sure it is just for money. She is mentally ill. And OF COURSE she isn´t Michael´s!!!!

Posted at 12:36 PM on Sep 7, 2010 by Siggisiss

I don't think either that she's greedy for money and that she lies intentionally. So true, this woman must have serious mental issues. She probably believes herself very strongly. However, telling that Michael is her father is strange enough, but chosing Diana Ross' sister as her mother is the final evidence that something's going terribly wrong in her mind.
I know, with her demand for a DNA test she has exposed herself. However, she doesn't belong on a tabloid gossip site but under psychological care.

Lee lee

Hi moni , siggisiss

This woman in my opinion, clearly has mental issues. Any one that can come up with a story like that and be convinced in her own mind that it is the truth.....is one bottle sort of a dozen.
I hope someone can help her find dome help.

Siggisiss

Hi moni , siggisiss

I hope someone can help her find dome help.

Posted at 1:41 PM on Sep 7, 2010 by Lee lee

Hi, Lee lee. I hope so too.

Y do he got

She got bad consel..first off a DNA test is not crazy and should happen in any and all cases and as a matter of facto all AND should be made public so we don`t have court ordered coverups.VERY VERY Bad consel she should never get his kids maybe a settlement and public knowledge as his child if proven.In my case I`am a son of howard hughes yea I know ha ha ha but no DNA will ever be made public and I knew my father and mother and lived with them sometime in the coldwar age of the spys I know ha ha ha.BUT I don`t want the bloodied money or anything just that I`am and my name and birthrights returned.BUT I had over 36 kids by age 12 and more after I gave sperm to a jewish sperm bank so even though those kids would be mine by DNA they are unknown to me and are not my natural kids so DNA proves only that who is who but not the how by bank or sex or even cloneing of sperm to build more whoevers.COVERUP^^^ CBS sony in this case in my case texas instruments sears CBS war contractors stealing our contracts names and moneys.She should get a DNA test but the consel sold her out as a nutcase just to get payed by CBS SONY.SONY gets and keeps all rights to MJ and covers up and kills whoevers that get in thier way^^^.

moni

Hi Lee lee,
wonderful to see you! Did you get up with the early birds again, lol?
Yes, let's hope there will be some help for that woman. After having her face and her abstruse story published she'll need treatment more than ever.

originalafox

Dear Marie:
I appologize that my well-intended open mind and heart has angered you so. I never once said to feel sorry for anyone or to assume anything. Your fury has you jumping to conclusions and seeing offence in places where none was intented.
Please try to reread what I wrote and calmly think about it before you reply next time. As I said "Do you really think MJ would want you spewing anger in his name?"
Have a good, happy day :o)

moni

I've already asked myself that in the case of Malachi Jet Jackson: How easy is it actually to assume a name in the USA? I don't suppose that Mocienne was born as a Jackson, and Malachi Jet either.
Maybe some US posters can help.

Lee lee

Hi Lee lee,
wonderful to see you! Did you get up with the early birds again, lol?

Posted at 1:50 PM on Sep 7, 2010 by moni

Yes moni, up with the birds again....I have to to even have a chance to catch up on these boards. Yes this poor lady is going to need some kind of help. I really do help that she has some people that can help her find it. Her face has been splashed around the world !!!

Y do he got

BIG MONEY~SS KILL whoevers to keep thier money,she could be off that doesn`t matter what matters is the all DNA should be made public to stop coverups.IF she is off that does`nt mean she isn`t his kidIF the DNA was seen that it would smell so fishy as in CBS SONY drive`um nuts^^^ keep the MJ money under thier belts give a little to his KIDS? to keep the billions.JOE is right they made MJ take the sleeping drugs due to his contract thusly he was killed by following his contract which stated he was`nt sleeping and missing work so they made the other doctors leave and gave him the voodoo heart stopper killer for hire island hopper`s IV=DOA.ALL DNA SHOULD BE PUBLIC RECORD owned by the person whom can sell rights to clone it..they can clone you now without getting the rights from the real DNA now thats crazy!.Rich get richer poor get FNed