Deputy Who Busted Mel Gibson Sues

9/7/2010 7:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The L.A. Sheriff's Deputy who arrested Mel Gibson in the infamous 2006 arrest is suing the County of L.A., claiming he's the victim of retaliation.

James Mee Lawsuit

In the lawsuit, Deputy James Mee claims at the time of his arrest, Gibson was a spokesperson for the L.A. County Sheriff's Star Program and had filed a public service announcement for Sheriff Lee Baca, whom Mee says was Gibson's "close friend."

Mee claims he was "unjustly denied" a promotion -- the result of "religious discrimination and retaliation for plaintiff's religion and his report of anti-Semitic remarks by [Gibson]."

You'll recall, TMZ broke the story of Gibson's anti-Semitic rant.  Mee is Jewish.

The suit claims Sergeant Tracy Palmer erased a videotape involving the arrest of Gibson.  Sources tell TMZ Mee has said the alleged video shows Gibson out of control at the jail after his arrest.  Mee has told people the tape shows Gibson screaming at the top of his lungs and pacing in the cell.

TMZ has independently confirmed there was indeed a videotape of Mel at the jail -- the cameras are mounted and trained on the booking area in the Lost Hills jail.

This is the first time Mee has revealed at length the events of July 28, 2006. He claims, as TMZ first reported, he documented Gibson's tirade in his initial report but was ordered by superiors to rewrite the report, deleting the slurs. The lawsuit -- filed by attorneys Etan Lorant and Yael Trock -- goes on to say the original 4 pages in Mee's report were published by TMZ.

Mee says he was immediately targeted as the alleged TMZ leak, despite the fact that other non-Jewish deputies had access to the 4 pages.  Mee says he was unmercifully interrogated, received a negative job performance report and claims it was all the result of religious discrimination.

Mee says the department launched several investigations targeting him, to determine if he was the TMZ leak.  Although Mee didn't mention it, the Sheriff's Department secretly obtained search warrants for the work and home phone records of Harvey Levin.  The Sheriff's Department has never determined who leaked the document.

Sheriff's spokesperson Steve Whitmore tells TMZ, "We are looking forward to telling the whole story and the whole story is not being told in this lawsuit.  Ethnicity and gender have nothing to do with any of this.  An investigation was launched by the Sheriff's Department to try and discover who was leaking official documents without authorization.  That is a crime."

0907_gibson_footer

observer77

Hello Swede! I'm a Canadian though living in Oz. We love YOUR country very much.

fndallas

ahhhhhh did poor thin skinned mr mee get his feelings hurt again? How much can any man take in one short life time.

Mr mee you sure have aged a great deal the past 4 years. Must be all the stress that the mean, mean mel gibson gave you.
poor poor mr mee

angeleyes

Morning All! I'm having a hard time keeping up since I'm under a deadline at work so bustin' my butt!
Sweethearts post was very relevant - so was V.'s - This Mee character has been shown to have a poor job performance for 17 years so his lack of promotion has nothing to do with Mel.
Further - any factual news I heard was in keeping with Sweethearts summary of events - Yes Mel was drunk - and driving - but he did not call anyone "sugartits" and yes the female office said it was Mee who called her that - Also - there was no reference to Jews - so I call that Bull! Anyway the tabloids always sell sensationalist news - so I always take what they say with a grain of salt -
Mel's certainly no angel - but no one deserves to be harassed the way it's happening now - I call it disgusting!

Mee

#284

Thank you for the explanation, KoalaBabe, you seem so bright.
Will go to bed now.

canook

hi observer77
similarity like with Boris Backer right? matchmaker PL?
I wonder if name of restaurant was Romanov?
----------------
Ronaldo announced that he had fathered a child, and he quickly let it be known that he used a surrogate mother. But a new report claims that the baby is the result of a one-night stand.

The mother of Real Madrid star’s baby son is an American waitress with whom he had a one-night stand.
The woman remains anonymous and is likely to do her best to stay out of the public eye. Ronaldo reportedly paid her about $15 million for a confidentiality agreement
and custody of the boy.
The paternity deal, brokered in New York, and supervised by mother Dolores Aveiro, 55, resulted in the baby being sent to Portugal to be raised by Ronaldo’s mother and sisters Elma, 34, and Liliana Cátia, 33.
The baby was born June 17,2010 and paternity was proved through a DNA test.
Ronaldo hooked up with the still unnamed woman in a Los Angeles restaurant last year.
Ronaldo reportedly the woman in broken English “you, me, f*ck, f*ck” a friend told the newspaper.
“Ronni looked the girl in the eye and said extremely directly “me, you, f*ck f*ck.”
“She was taken aback and just said “what?”. She didn’t actually understand what he meant. She was totally non-plussed.”
"The window by his table was steamed up, so he drew a love heart on it with his finger. Then he said, 'Me, you, kiss,' and the penny dropped," the pal continued. "That's typical Ronni - he pretends his English is terrible when it suits him, and he comes straight to the point. It was just yet another one-night stand and Ronnie assumed he would never see her again."

Ronaldo and the woman slept together at his hotel later that night and when she discovered she was pregnant she allegedly tracked him down through his agent, Jorge Mendes. Ronaldo later agreed to a DNA test and provide support for the mother and the child if it is proven to be his. The friend said, "Cristiano was told the result while he was away at the World Cup."

"Ronni is a multimillionaire playboy, but when it comes to family, he's very much his mother's son," the friend continued. "They are a close-knit, traditional-Roman Catholic family and the minute paternity was established there was absolutely no doubt that Ronni would be doing the right thing."

When it came to the baby's mother, the friend revealed, "The child's mother would be properly provided for to enable her to live a life in keeping with the upbringing the child will have. Ronni has not decided whether to involve the mother in his son's life.

"(Ronaldo's mother) Dolores' view is that if the child eventually decides to make contact with the mother, it is important she is living an affluent lifestyle," the pal added. "It would offend Dolores for the child to find his mother living in poverty."
Dolores decided to pay the mother £10million for her silence and to ensure that if the child eventually seeks he out he will find her living comfortably.
--------------------
mystery was solved .. the mother of his child is an American waiters, had sex with her in a hotel room until the DNA test made to confirm the paternity and the requirement of 12 million euros signed to gain full custody of the boy and to ensure the "silence" of women.
"I feel like Boris Becker," confided the player to Real Madrid fans with a clear reference to such adventure was a German tennis player who have a daughter by a woman that had sex only once in a restaurant in London .
It was another night sex for Ronnie, who thought the adventure one night to say goodbye then. "The DNA test proved his paternity. But things did not develop as they want.
Ronaldo, after the girl became pregnant and then found the trail through the manager Jorge Mendes, to reach finally the "news" in the ears of his mother Dolores and his siblings."He decided to do the DNA test when the baby is born and if the investigation confirms paternity, Ronaldo would take to protect both the child and the mother.The results came out while he was at the World Cup and thereafter it became clear that Cristiano would do the right thing.It is still a multi-millionaire playboy, but when the family becomes a child of the mother and with a woman like Dolores would not behave differently.Thus, the child entrusted to her and the sisters, who will work on his upbringing.The 10 million pounds is actually a large amount, but he knows that Ronaldo is worth at least 10 times more and knows that it faces in the best part of his career. Although not anticipated that there will be a father and has not said or close friends of what the mother is really happy u want to be the best father to his child, came to the statements of the same source.

maya

If mel Gibson doesn't know whether he said anything he shouldn't have said during his DUI, how can anybody else say he did or didn't say it?
Are you sure Harvey has forgiven Mel,I mean, could the photo's of Mel Gibson be any less flattering?

Maya 28

canook

for observer77
this remind me of Oksana calling her friend
"Mel put gun to my head I don't know what to do..."
pathetic carer... soft voice, walking on egg shells..
another Cinderella? did matchmaker PL wrote the script?
---
2008
Rolling Stone Ronnie Wood 61 and Ekaterina Ivanova 19
Katia, who is softly-spoken with a London rather than Eastern European accent, said: "I am in love with Ronnie. I should hope he's in love with me.
"We didn't mean to fall in love. You can't choose who you fall in love with.
"People fall in love despite an age gap. I fancy him because of the person he is. I don't think about his age or the fact he's a Rolling Stone.
"It was natural. It just happened. I've never felt more connected to someone.
"It wasn't like kissing a 61-year-old. It was electric. There was a spark.
"His age wasn't important. I didn't think about his age as we were kissing. It didn't occur to me.
2009
Ronnie Wood reportedly told his Russian girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova to pack her bags and leave after their public row.
The 62-year-old Rolling Stones star was recently arrested on suspicion of assault and it has now been claimed that he has thrown Ekaterina, 20, out of their Surrey home.
She reportedly texted friends: “Ronnie wants me out and I don’t know what to do.”
A pal told UK newspaper The Sun: “I think she realizes Ronnie is serious. He’s had enough of the whole thing.
“They are both fiery but as far as Ron is concerned he picked Katia out of the gutter. He can just as easily put her back.”

Dec.14, 2009
She refused to press charges against him after he allegedly tried to throttle her in the street.
But Ronnie Wood’s young Russian lover has not waited long to exact her revenge.
'Princess in the tower': Ekaterina Ivanova likens her 18-month affair with Ronnie Wood to a fairy tale
She said: ‘The whole thing started off like a fairy tale. But then it felt like an evil fairy tale.
'When Ronnie and I moved into a tower, my friends were laughing and saying I was like the princess trapped in the tower. He went all Jekyll and Hyde. I’d be trapped there with an evil Goblin King.’ The couple had been sharing a rented mock castle with a turret in Claygate, Surrey, until a drunken Wood allegedly attacked her in the street nearby.
Witnesses claimed they saw Wood ‘choking’ Miss Ivanova as he dragged her along the pavement in a headlock.
Wood "choked" his girlfriend during a brawl that lasted 30 minutes, then was arrested on suspicion of assault Wednesday night. The Rolling Stones guitarist apparently drug the 20-year-old Russian ****tail waitress Ekaterina Ivanova by her neck after he downed a bunch of vodka and whiskey. Clearly a bad combo.
A police source said: “Ekaterina was very distressed and had cuts on her knees from where it seemed she had been dragged along the street. But she was insistent she didn’t want police involved. Despite her refusal, witnesses allege this was a potentially assault and he may face charges. We’re looking at allegations that at one point he had her by the scruff of her neck and her collar was so tight she seemed to be choking.”
At one stage, the angry 62-year-old rocker had the young beauty pinned to the ground. Celine Dixon, 20, and her boyfriend Phillip Legge, 30, who live by Claygate High Street, Esher, where the incident took place, were forced to intervene when they heard the red-headed beauty making “choking sounds” from the road.
Celine told Britain’s The Sun newspaper: “We heard a woman screaming, then saw a man pinning her to the ground. He was shouting at her then we heard choking sounds so my boyfriend rushed out to help. When he got outside he realized it was Ronnie and Ekaterina.”Ronnie is believed to have left after being confronted by Phillip. He said: “I heard her say, ‘Ouch, stop it’. He added to the Daily Star: “He was yelling, ‘You are a f***ing b*****d,’ and then ‘you are a f***ing w***er’ and it was really loud. She was in a terrible state. Her tights were ripped and there were grazes all over her legs.”
Ekaterina told the couple the fight began after they had been out for dinner at The Bengal Lancer restaurant near their house in Esher, Surrey. It is believed the row kicked off when Ronnie, who had been allegedly drinking whiskey and vodka, got angry that Ekaterina wanted to stay out rather than go back to their home. Ronnie was arrested at his rented home and spent the night in police custody at Staines Police Station. He was freed yesterday on police bail pending further inquiries.
Miss Ivanova told Hello! magazine that Wood’s complete dependence on drink made him act like a child and made him impossible to live with.
She said: ‘On the day of my birthday, he woke me up with champagne and caviar, but the thing is I had a couple of glasses and Ronnie carried on drinking.
'We went to a restaurant that he’d booked, and they brought out a really beautiful cake and all the waiters were singing “happy birthday”, and he was so drunk it was really awkward.’
She went on: ‘I just don’t think he could handle it so well. Even if he wasn’t nasty, he would start repeating the same jokes and I found them really irritating.
'When we first met, I drank a lot but then I just couldn’t keep up. He would sit there and drink and I wouldn't feel the need to. I would say, "You can carry on drinking, but all you are doing is pushing me away."
'We would have the best nights out, then I would know when to stop and he wouldn’t. You need to be really strong to live with someone like that. I am strong but I can’t be bothered.’
‘I grew out of him. I just thought, what’s the point of being with an older man if he acts about 12?
'He was like a child with tantrums when he was drunk, throwing water bottles and doing impressions of my voice. It was like trying to keep a child under control. In the end I was so unimpressed by everything. I found it very fake.

Jo Wood has invited Ronnie to spend Christmas with her and the children following his split from Ekaterina

'I had an empty feeling inside. I thought, “What a pathetic person, I don’t do anything.” All I would do is sit at home, light up scented candles, watch TV, and order some clothes on the internet.’
Miss Ivanova claimed that Wood was desperate to make the relationship work but she decided enough was enough. ‘
At the end I think he needed to be mothered. I think that’s the kind of person he needs to be with. I tried and I tried but it didn’t make me happy. I thought, “I’m only 21, why should I sit here worrying about him?”.’
Miss Ivanova said: ‘I have a lot of respect for Jo now, because he’s a handful. I don’t know how she did it. I couldn’t. She seems to be better off without him, way happier. But who can he live with if she can’t do it and I can’t do it?’
The former ****tail waitress's lavish lifestyle was abruptly ended last week. Ekaterina is now said to be staying at her mother's council house on a London estate - a far cry from the huge Surrey mansion she shared with Wood.

Earlier this month, Wood was arrested on suspicion of assaulting Ekaterina after a drunken row in the street.

It was the latest in a string of heated arguments between the pair.
In September, Ekaterina is said to have threatened suicide after Wood planned to have a family dinner with his ex-wife Jo.
Ekaterina's grandmother today spoke out against the aging rocker. According to the Sunday Mirror, Grandma Lyudmila, 76, claims the Rolling Stone should pay the 21-year-old Russian compensation for making her life hell.
She told the newspaper: 'He should pay her for the torture he put her through. She deserves it.'
Wood left Jo, his wife of 23 years, after meeting Ekaterina in a seedy escort bar in Soho, London. But Ekaterina has now taken a swipe at Rolling Stone Wood, telling the News of the World: 'There were always three people in our relationship.'
A source close to Wood told the newspaper: 'Kat always moaned that he talked to Jo regularly.
'They had many huge rows about it.'
Meanwhile, Jo has invited Wood to spend Christmas with her and the four children.
Jo, 54, is selling the £13million mansion they shared in Kingston, Surrey, and would like the family there one final time.
She also wants to give a proper send-off to their daughter Leah, 30, who is planning to move to Australia in the New Year with husband Jack and baby Maggie.
But his spokesman said last night that he had decided not to take up Jo’s invitation.
Jo said: ‘I’m very happy being single at the moment.’

A month after splitting from Katia Ivanova, the 62-year-old Rolling Stones guitarist took 26-year-old Hannah Kamelmacher on two dates last week - to a Chinese restaurant in Surrey and the Masters Snooker tournament in London - and according to friends of the public relations worker, she has already stayed at his Surrey mansion.
A friend of Kamelmacher said: "She said Ronnie was really keen on her. They spent time together on Friday at his house and she stayed the night. I know the first night they met he wanted her to go back to his place but she said no.
Wood's original roller-coaster relationship with 21-year-old former waitress Ivanova resulted in the end of his 23-year marriage
Friends are now worried about Wood's conduct, after his 18-month relationship with Ivanova ended with a blazing public argument during which he threatened her. Kamlemacher later blamed Wood's drinking for the split.
A source told The Sun newspaper: "It's very worrying after what happened with Katia and how destructive his life became when he was with her."
Kamelmacher whose family hail from Russia, refused to comment on the fledgling relationship.
---------

Ronnie Wood's ex-lover says she feared for her life when he attacked her last month, ending their rocky relationship.
Ekaterina Ivanova, 21, claims the Rolling Stone appeared "possessed by something evil" as he assaulted her in the street after a night out.
The Russian ex-waitress said: "I thought I was about to get murdered.
She says rocker Ronnie, 62, had branded her a "gold-digging whore" in a earlier row before going for her outside a Surrey diner two days.
Ekaterina added: "He pulled my arm so I fell over and he was dragging me down the street. He stood over me saying, 'You stupid f****** b****'. Then he slapped me, hard."
He is also said to have pinned her to a wall with his hands around her neck and yelled: "You're dead."
He was cautioned for assault after the incident.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

maya,

Well that's just the thing!

Mel, not sure what he'd said, accepted the word of the jewish officer, Mee, that he HAD said those things and knowing an apology was in order IF he HAD said those things he graciously apologized. (Shame the idiots, like TMZG and Scooty here, can't tell the difference between 'yes, I said it' and "gosh what if I DID say it" Must not give Mel Gibson any credit whatsoever.)

(ps. I really appreciate all those 'Paid' Emplyees :P jumping in and helping to explain this to all the dummies!)

fndallas

I cannot believe that Mel said a couple of nasty remarks about the Jew's and his career goes down the drain.

His remarks were in bad taste but we all know those people have been through enough that this minor incident should have rolled off their shoulders. Mel Gibson is not perfect but guess what, neither are the Jew's.

observer77

@Koalababy

The surrogate mother has been paid and has relinquished custody totally to Ronaldo and his family. IMO she's out of the picture.

The one he really has to worry about is the model introduced to him by Oksana's friend, the Panderer. They started dating in May 2010 (this article is 05/28/10) and LESS THAN ONE MONTH LATER (06/23/10) there is a story about him proposing to her. Read the last line!! "....she wants to give birth to his child." !!! This is obviously before she realized his surrogate was pregnant. Then, when she does discover it and has a bit of a bleat on Facebook, she later denies it, tries to smooth it all over, says she's being persecuted, and still wants to be with him. Ronaldo - BE CAREFUL!!

Cristiano Ronaldo carried away by the Russian model
One of the sexiest footballers the world Cristiano Ronaldo new girlfriend. Portuguese athlete "primer" on the Russian model Irina Sheik. At least it was in the company Irina Cristiano decided podnabratsya forces in anticipation of the World Cup.

How to write the west and the Spanish tabloids, Russian women seem to be able to win the heart of the popular soccer player, which was previously attributed to novels with American socialite Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashyan. By the way, Irina before he met Ronaldo met the drummer of Linkin Park Rob Bordon.

Cristiano and Irina spent together in Corsica for five days. They flew by private plane from Madrid, and then went on a cruise on a yacht Olialia, weekly rentals which costs 58,000 euros. Every night the yacht went to ports in Corsica and Sardinia, where the football player and fashion model rested on the parties and dined at romantic restaurants, reports Spanish tabloid Cuore.

Currently, Irina lives in Italy and is one of Armani. Recall last year Ronaldo has also entered into a contract with the fashion house advertising underwear instead of David Beckham.
Meticulous paparazzi could take pictures of the happy couple when they were kissing and hugging, laughing and fooling each other's company.

As noted by domestic tabloids, 24-year-old Irina Shayhlislamova - an ethnic Tatar. She was born in Yemanzhelinsk Chelyabinsk region. In 2004 she won a beauty contest "Miss Chelyabinsk. In 2005 she moved to Paris. Worked with fashion brands like Armani, Guess, Lacoste, La Perla. From 2007 to 2009 was the face of lingerie brand Intimissimi. Shot for the magazine Sports Illustrated, Paris Capitale Magazine and Annabelle (the person on the cover), directory Victoria's Secret.

05/28/1910

Cristiano Ronaldo is engaged to a Russian model
The leader of the Portuguese national team Cristiano Ronaldo is good not only on the football field. The young man versed in public relations campaigns. Football player manages to maintain interest in his personality not only sports achievements. Thus, recently learned that the Portuguese handsome betrothed a Russian model Irina Sheik.

She regularly in film in frank new clothes from Intimissimi and Guess, struck down a 25-year player at shooting TV commercial company Armani, in which they both participated. Ronaldo tried to obtain from Irina phone for four months. And finally achieved his goal.

"Ronaldo was a long time to make her heart that for him a rarity - a friend tells the player, 27-year-old model Ruth Penedo. - Cristiano did not like the Portuguese. But he constantly needs to love someone.

24-year-old Irina Shayhlislamova Yemanzhelinsk was born in Chelyabinsk region. In 2004 she won a beauty contest "Miss Chelyabinsk. In 2005 she moved to Paris. Worked with fashion brands like Armani, Guess, Lacoste, La Perla. From 2007 to 2009 was the face of lingerie brand Intimissimi. Shot for the magazine Sports Illustrated, Paris Capitale Magazine and Annabelle (the person on the cover), directory Victoria's Secret.
Recall that in late May, Cristiano and Irina spent together in Corsica for five days. They flew by private plane from Madrid, and then went on a cruise on a yacht Olialia, weekly rentals which costs 58,000 euros. Every night the yacht went to ports in Corsica and Sardinia, where the football player and fashion model rested on the parties and dined at romantic restaurants.

And now the tabloids reported engagement. According to them, Irina has told of the planned wedding of his parents and obtained their consent. She is absolutely convinced that it will soon marry Ronaldo. Moreover, she wants to give birth to his child.

23/06/1910

Shuffle Demon

Meohmy-

Great post. Time for some of the 24/7 Mel posters to take a look in the mirror! Who is it that they a defending so vehemently?
Anti-Semite
Misogynist
Drunk DRIVER

Posted at 7:40 PM on Sep 8, 2010 by Scotty
------------------------------------------------------
Well as usual I see Scotty is up to old tricks and posting the usual rhetoric he likes to employ in his rants. I am assuming he is still dealing with the trauma of being picked last in gym class for a partner...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Shuffle--that should be Scooty! Maybe he'll take the hint and scoot along home to his mom.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 9:33 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Sam

LOL.... well we all can dare to dream. If he actaully put forth a decent retort that was based on factual information to do with issue at hand, then at least you could fathom some admiration for that, but it always seem to be the usual un-inspired skewed thoughts we get...

Shuffle Demon

I see OxSanity's PR Team at R.O.L. has put out a story on the Mel/Oxsana case. I wonder how long they had to wait for her stamp of approval to get that on their site...

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

I haven't seent eh ROL article yet, will go read later.

Yes, I know I'm dreaming. :) IF he/she/it/they could simply READ what one writes and then respond to that, it'd be better too. But no. He/she/it/they have to ignore what you write, take your post and skew it to suit their wants. Terribly juvenile, and so like something for Oxy's lame 'PR team', eh?