Britney Spears - The Bodyguard Is Full of It

9/9/2010 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is calling BS on the lawsuit filed by her former bodyguard who claims she sexually harassed him and abused her kids.

0909_britney_spears_BN_TMZ-01

Brit just posted the following statement on her website:  "This lawsuit is another unfortunate situation where someone is trying to take advantage of the Spears family and make a name for himself."

Britney adds, "The Department of Children and Family Services conducted a proper investigation surrounding Mr. Flores' accusations and have closed the case without any further action."

Britney did not specifically comment on Fernando Flores' allegations that she sexually harassed him and repeatedly came on to him in various states of undress.

Britney ended her post saying, "Ms. Spears and her attorneys have every expectation that his matter will be dismissed by the courts."

Sue

Who even cares about her any more??? Does her weave EVER look good??

MeeMee

I believe him. She's a nutcase whack job.

mark

ehy flores

are you scared of paparazzi too?

what? I can't hear you ... talk louder , like a man!

what are you saying?

ohh you are scared of the female paparazzi?

I see

and what do you do when you see a girl? run?
now really I wanna hire you

allygirl_2002@yahoo.com

This bodyguard is a TOOL! He didn't not directly work for Britney. He worked for a security company that Britney hired. I hope he loses big time and she doesn't settle! I'm glad K-Fed has her back.

txcn

I suppose next he will decide he needs some PR to clean up his trashed reputation and of course he will want Britany to pay for that.

txcn

I suppose next he will be need some PR to clean up his trashed reputation, and he'll want Britany to pay for that too.

george clooney

ewwwwwwwwwww and I have not even had breakfast yet and I have to read this ....uggggggggg...just the thought makes me gag.

Tim in SanBerdoo

Harvey just said something a little bit ago on "Good Day LA". "It is common knowlege that Britney doesn't like clothing too much and that she does walk around her home naked." That is not an exact quote but is the basic nature of his statement.

I think that most of us commenting here would agree with that point and would expect to see that if we were in her home. Does it constitute sexual harrassment to do something to someone if they have the expectation of it happening? It is not since sexual harrassment is the act of doing something unwanted. Whether this guy worked for Brit or a company that she contracted to, he knew what he may be in for and did nothing to keep it from happening.

Nancy

Wonder who wrote Britney's response for her. . . .

Tray

#15 justsayin,...You got to be one dumb a** mofo.. Seriously, everytime I am on here and read your comments, you absolutely make NO sense.. You need to do some reserach before you speak. But I guess your menatl capacity doesnt allow you to do that.

bobup

why didnt he eff the **** out of her.knock her up and he wouldnt have to su,he would have been on ea$y $treet

Bill F. Murray

Wonder who wrote Britney's response for her. . . .

Posted at 9:45 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Nancy
----------------
Publicist. However, Brit's original message has been found...

Ah down't no whut Fred's prollem is. (Eye cawl him Fred cuz i cant member Ferdinando or whutevyr his nayme is.) Awl ah no is peepul tell me eye's purty and allweys wanna tayke mah pitcher. I's a gurl and has neads, sew ah axed Fred if'un he wantid sum of mah cooter, seein's how he wuz the onlee guy aroun. Evree uther guy done did it, but he say no, then say if'un eye downt give hima bazillion dalers, he gonna tell peepul I beat my chillens.

Marcus Aurelius

Talk about cynical cashing in. Flores now has massive media attention even if he isn't successful in his lawsuit. Bet he gets a few interviews or a book deal out of this.

And a few choice comments on his tastes in women:

bobup

this is B.S. anyway,i never heard of a P.R. turning down sex.whether it was man,woman or goat,aint no P.R. turning down no a/-z/z

Sally

I admire this guy's courage for coming forward. A lot of this has been said about SKANK insanity Britney before. It sounds too real to have been made up, IMO. I think those kids are in danger, she doesn't like them because they remind of her of KFed. Stupid skank, I hope she pays this guy through the nose.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments