« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Tom Brady -- Unruffled at Crash Scene

9/9/2010 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking cool, calm and uninjured -- Tom Brady was photographed next to his bashed up Audi at the scene of his car accident in Boston this morning.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan2
As we previously reported, a passenger in the other vehicle had to be removed with the jaws of life.

Brady was reportedly shaken by the accident -- but was not transported to the hospital.

In video from the crash scene, the fingers on Tom's left hand are taped up -- the result of an injury he sustained last month during practice. Warning: the video is graphic.

090910_tom_brady_video4

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Stupid People Hater

At least he doesn't drive a stupid Escalade. I get so annoyed at those things.

JJ

justin bieber?

tlm

That's not Tom Brady!

MIDNIGHT TOKER

He looks like he is high.I know that look very well.Party on tom

Valen

Thankfully, Tom's hair acted as both a helmet and an extra airbag.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

oh oh
tom brady is reported to be in a coma now

buffettgirl

Lies. He is fine. The dirver of the minivan blew a red light. Doubt he was high going to practice at 6:30 a.m.

Krycek

A8? The most irrelevant german car ever? I am sooo disapointed. I wouldnt mind if he had the Escalade. Maybe this car was given to him.

Tinalouise

I would love to be his nurse if he needs one...yum yum Tom Brady is delicious!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill F. Murray

Please, get a haircut Tom!

Ilir B

He was high coming home from a night out at 6:30am. Just look at the guy, he looks like Nick Nolte's mug shot.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

Posted at 7:42 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by buffettgirl
best time of the day to get high is in the morning..when I was an air traffic controller we used to be stoned all the time

HarlotO'Hara

Thankfully, Tom's hair acted as both a helmet and an extra airbag.

Posted at 7:33 AM on Sep 9, 2010 by Valen

LOL!!

anony

Tommy needs a haircut.

You know for sure that, with everything going on now,
the team is going to give him an MRI.

w

Once apon a time there was a skinny dude named Tom Brady,

every night Tom would lay on his princess pillow cases and wish to be a football star. One day after ballet class Tom was skipping home when a puff of smoke with the smell of sulfur appeared before him, it was the devil himself, the devil told him.."I want you to go to your coach tomorrow and join the senior varsity football team, I will temporarily give you a bicep with super power throwing capibilities, in return in 3 months on your 18th birthday, you will permanentily sell me your soul, and years from now I will come back in human form with the name Bill Belichick, and you will play for me in new england, I will give you a beautiful woman who will be my succubus and will report all and any activity you do and will keep you in check and you will recieve all the riches money can buy.
All I ask of you is to style your hair in the douchiest fashion possible".
So from that moment on the anomoly one knows as Tom Brady has terrified millions of people with his driving, cheating ways.

And in a suprising move during his transformation, Tom Brady now looks like Cave Man Lawyer.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments