« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather's Baby Mama: He Punched Me in the Head

9/10/2010 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The temporary restraining order has been granted. Floyd has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Josie and her children until October 10.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s baby mama claims the boxer struck her "multiple times in the head with his fist" and then threatened to kill her ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

0910_floyd_josie_doc_launch_EX_02
Josie Harris went to court yesterday and filed a request for a restraining order against Mayweather -- and in the docs she states that Floyd came into her Las Vegas home Thursday morning and awoke her by, "pulling me by my hair and throwing me on the ground in my living room and began punching me in my head."

She claims Floyd then began "dragging me on the floor and twisting my arm back ... in attempt to try and break it."

According to the documents, Josie claims Floyd "continued to beat me in front of [the couple's three children]."

Josie claims that Floyd threatened the children -- saying if they "ran or tried to call the police he would beat them the same way."

In the docs, Josie also says Mayweather "yelled and screamed that he was going to kill me and my boyfriend and make sure we are taken care of."

Interestingly -- Josie claims, in the docs, Mayweather had been at the house roughly two hours before the alleged attack -- and was yelling at her about her new boyfriend.

Josie claims she had to call police ... who arrived and escorted Floyd out of the home.

But according to Josie, the boxer didn't stay away ... and Mayweather re-entered the home through her son's side bedroom door -- and that's when the alleged attack went down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

niles

My she has neat penmanship. That should say something about her character.

Shall

Her ass can't even spell.

Shall

I don't believe her...his hands are lethal weapons so if he put a beating on her, everyone would know.

gabby

she just wants a payday.. lol i go to school for criminal justice n i can alreddy tell she is lying... she a mad baby mommaa..

Connie

Did anyone else catch that she said she was not there when he arrived the first time....so how exactly did that all transpire & who was watching the kids?

LD

None of you people can read, TMZ said Claims a millions time, do u know what claims means? Supposedly!! Maybe!! How about yall get the real story before trying to judge him/her. Yes she has lied before and they havent been together for yrs. If he put his hands on her he's dead wrong and if she lied just to get noticed then she should be put in jail herself

inhiscamp

Wish people would check their facts before they make comments.
#3- It's actually her house not his. He bought it for her after his last fight in an effort to keep her in Vegas, but it's in her name, not his.
#4- They haven't been together "all this time". She actually moved back to Vegas prior to his last fight because HE wanted to try to reconcile.
#8- They have 3 children. 2 boys and a girl. The fourth child is from an affair he had while they where together.
#12- Floyd doesn't take care of the kids. She does, they live with her. He provides child support for them. Like most single parents know, providing child support is not necessarily the same thing as taking care of them. He has the kids around him when it makes him look good. Why not ask Floyd how many birthdays or kids events he's missed?

Michelle

I don't know if it's fake or real. But If this has happened before and she change her story, it could be a reason. Maybe she didn't want him to go to jail, or he threatened her. you never know. Many abused women change their story after the police are involved. My dumb behind did it. And it does sound like it could be true. A jealous ex finding about a new boyfriend. And my ex used to beat me, and bruises rarely showed up. but then again she could be lying. But what for? How would that benefit her life with him being behind bars? That would mean no big child support.

PACMAN beats gayweather

kiss my black butt all you racists.
gayweather is my N*****
he got a nice tight tuss.

Mel

YES some people cry wolf WOMEN AND MEN but what about those that don't, sad world, I believe this story and I'm not saying that she didn't run her mouth too BUT he needs to remove himself from the situation period, clearly he has issues about his kids being around this new guy and more obviously but to drag and pull and hit her in front of his own kids? what is that teaching them and how much respect can he possibly think he will get or deserve? he is a volcano waiting to erupt, she needs more than a 100 yards distance our courts are disgusting, next time he will kill her, $3000 bail? whatever this sickens me, mark my words more blood will shed sad sad and pathetic

Tammy Cramlett

If this is true, I sure hope that he gets help before something tragic comes from this.

latanya

Well, they dont call them boxers for nothin. Of course he did it, exactly the way it was said....cuz his career is on the line. And yeah we all know he go buy his way outta this one.

emerald

For those asking why she changed her story last time it's easy for any victim of dv to tell you! 1)Said abuser male or female belittles you, beats down your confidence and destroys your contacts/relationships with family and friends. 2) They control everything by hitting you or threatening you and telling you nobody will believe your story. 3) They beg and promise it will never happen again and that they love you and they just want to be a family. 4) They promise to get help but never do. 5) They check your mobile to see who you're talking to, texting or ringing. They read your e-mails! 6) They threaten to hurt the kids if you tell, they make you afraid to live. 7)They follow you, they threaten friends and family to you. 8) When you go to court if there's no cctv or witness to testify for you it's a he say, she say game that normally ends up with the aggressor in the cooler overnight. Most times with no other witnesses unless the victim is a bleeding pulp the cases get dropped for lack of proof, most partners who are abusers also beg you to drop the charges and they'll do anger management, they'll do anything!
The time served for dv (if any at all) is minimal, despite this guy's threats it will only be on a piece of paper until finally he does something about the threats and kills her or trys to! If he attacked her in front of the kids he's an animal and she needs to get an order preventing him from seeing the kids, they will be terrified of him now!!

ms. G

Can't be Mother of his children? Has to be baby mama what a joke........

angela

why do you guys keep publicizing these a holes who abuse women?all the media does is publize the wrong which in turn puts out copycats,so lets find something better to focus enjoy with the rap the ganster crap let's move on to something more productive for society

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments