« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mayweather's Baby Mama: He Punched Me in the Head

9/10/2010 1:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UPDATE: The temporary restraining order has been granted. Floyd has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from Josie and her children until October 10.

Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s baby mama claims the boxer struck her "multiple times in the head with his fist" and then threatened to kill her ... this according to documents obtained by TMZ.

0910_floyd_josie_doc_launch_EX_02
Josie Harris went to court yesterday and filed a request for a restraining order against Mayweather -- and in the docs she states that Floyd came into her Las Vegas home Thursday morning and awoke her by, "pulling me by my hair and throwing me on the ground in my living room and began punching me in my head."

She claims Floyd then began "dragging me on the floor and twisting my arm back ... in attempt to try and break it."

According to the documents, Josie claims Floyd "continued to beat me in front of [the couple's three children]."

Josie claims that Floyd threatened the children -- saying if they "ran or tried to call the police he would beat them the same way."

In the docs, Josie also says Mayweather "yelled and screamed that he was going to kill me and my boyfriend and make sure we are taken care of."

Interestingly -- Josie claims, in the docs, Mayweather had been at the house roughly two hours before the alleged attack -- and was yelling at her about her new boyfriend.

Josie claims she had to call police ... who arrived and escorted Floyd out of the home.

But according to Josie, the boxer didn't stay away ... and Mayweather re-entered the home through her son's side bedroom door -- and that's when the alleged attack went down.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

denise thomas

You idiots are so dam corny..you never had any money or prestige so how the hell would you know anything dam thing about
Floyd..you spend most of your weak pathetic life commenting on
things you either never been through or just plain don't know what the F*** you are talking about..and by the way, I was looking for something and came across this blog. Like the earlier reader said..buy new pillow cases..you stink just like they do and yes I'm black and lovin it!

WILLYWONKA

You people kill me with the Baby Mama ****. That's supposed to be funny every time? Everyone that's black has to be a Baby Mama or Baby Daddy. what about Baby's where is the apostrophe S. Wait till I catch up with you s*** bags.

chico

hit her in the head and didnt even knock her out...sounds like he hits like a lil wussy

Trisha

floyd was still having sex with josie that's why he got upset about what she was doing with cl,but that was noone of his business what she was doing with another man,floyd has a woman that he going to marry why not marry the mother of your children he clearly still has feelings for josie that why he went over there,pretending he wanted to see his kids when all along he wsa going over there about he relationship with another man,she needs to put floyd on child support move out that house,she can get one with the child support money.floyd stupid if he marries that other female she'll be gone after 1yr or more,he's going to the same thing to her that he did to josie.

tc

OK enough already. I'm soooooo sick of hearing about other peoples business, when it comes to a black man's children the media always calls them "baby mama" but when it's a white man it's called " the mother of his children. And you wonder why people think race has something to do with it.

tasha

illiterate ass look how she spelled unannounced!!! one word go back to school

COLORFUL FRIEND

If you've never been the recipient in a domestic violent ordeal I don't expect you to have empathy or be able to relate to the abuse. So, I guess that knocks out about 80% of Commenters comments. Good-bye....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5