Britney Spears -- Mommy Dearest

9/11/2010 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears acted completely appropriately yesterday when she took her son, Jayden James, to Johnny Rockets for lunch.

0910_media_removed_Mel_Gibson
Britney is still sporting that engagement-esque ring we've seen her wearing lately.

If any conservator objects to this union, please speak now ...

Ginger

If you want to see a mother who has nothing to do with a child, try to find a nice picture of Madonna with her biological son. She never even looks at him and I've paid close attention to this for years. Also, AJolie is always laughing with her adopted children but seems oblivious to Shiloh. She might hold her hand but she totally ignores her. As for Britney, the boys do look good but then their dad has primary custody.

ell

See the bodyguard would look at these pics and say she was trying to smother him.

firemarshallbill

" LEAVE BRITNEY ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" -Chris

SayWhat

I've often wondered why Britney showers Jayden with love and affection but rarely pays Sean Preston any attention.
I've seen her carrying Jayden and tender moments such as these pictures portray, yet Sean Preston... nothing.
It's rather sad that the general public can see it, but she cant or wont.

Truth

WOW, LOOK AT HER LEFT HAND. SHE'S ABOUT TO SMACK THE KID. THE PAPS CAUGHT HER HAND JUST BEFORE THE SMACK DOWN!! THE REAL STORY IS ALWAYS BETWEEN THE MIDDLE GROUND BETWEEN THE 2 SIDES. JUST SAYIN.

JLS

In every pic they are cuddling up with the most pleasant looks on their faces. Nice. Darling little boys, GREAT mom. Life is good.

cafe456

BRITNEY LOOKS AMAZING HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
POP PRINCESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

janelmw

Ok, I know it's petty, but really. I'm not famous, rich, or a resident of a major metropolitan area, but I'd never leave my house with my hair looking like that!

Caroline

Lord Have Mercy! The Girl Can't Do Nothing Without People Following Her Around, Judging Every Little Move She Makes. I Think People Definitely Blow Things Up Bigger Than They Really Are. Put Yourself In Her Shoes ... If You Were A Pop Star That Grew Up Under A Mircoscope Plus, Being A Millionaire, I'm Pretty Sure Random People Would LOVE To Sue Your Ass For Some Stupid Ridiculous Non-sence Too! Damn, Shut Up & Let The Girl Live! We've All Made Mistakes, Only Difference Is ... Hers Is Public & World Wide For Everyone To Judge & It's BS. Get A Life!

Shauna

Never mind the kid have you all looked at her finger nails? They look like a druggies.

Duhh

Britney is a Freemason... just look at her sons shirt.

caroline

WHITE TRASH THROUGH AND THROUGH! Uggggh!

for now

Happy 4th birthday,Jayden!
Happy 5th birthday,Preston!

itstrue

She's had the ring for ages and frequently wears it. I believe that she loves her children in her own way, but she's ill equipped to take care of them and muddle through the stress that goes with it. They were taken away for a reason. I doubt that that will ever change. As for her marrying her "boyfriend"...that is not happening, ever.

E

I object.....to her so called singing talent. I had heard that Taylor Swift couldn't sing any better than this tramp. So I watch TS the other night in New Orleans. TS ain't no songbird but what she can do is sing circles around this bucket head. This girl's got nothing left. Never could sing and now the body is bagged. she's done!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments