Danielle Staub -- I'm the New Jerry Springer!

9/13/2010 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You haven't seen the last of Danielle Staub ... in fact, the former "Real Housewives of New Jersey" star tells us she has TWO new shows in the works.

Danielle Staub

Staub -- who wanted to make it VERY clear that she didn't get fired from "RHONJ" -- tells us she starts taping her "spin-off" next week ... followed by an "over-the-top hosting show."

Staub insists her "spin-off" will be a reality show based around her family drama -- including her daughter's fashion career.

As for the "hosting" show -- good luck finding anything more "over-the-top" than the "Real Housewives" reunion!

nanunanu

This show is so idiotic it's just not even watchable. But I do love to read about these old hags here in the rags. They're all such disgusting people. Good times.

Emma

The only "spin-off" show this old, skanky ho could ever get would be on either the Hustler cable channel or the Animal Planet!

Betty Jane Haddock

I don't know what Oksana wants? She is lucky to have anything you know the consequences are always there when you have a child out of wed lock...I'm sick of her demands....I'm sure not as sick as mel....

ashley

Come on now, what network picked up this trash bag? I'm over the NJ series of Housewives, I refuse to watch the DC girls. Anyway, surely Bravo isn't picking up this spin-off show she claims to have. Oh, and I'm sure she got fired! She is such a disgusting pig.

AnnoyedandDisgusted

On July 30, a Twitter user with the handle "PriinceEdwiin" tweeted, "ItsMyBDAYToday AndIWant @_ashleyholmes 2 kill herself & videotape so I can sit back, relax, & share the popcorn w/ @DanielleStaub." A few minutes later, Danielle responded, "@PriinceEdwiin HAPPY BIRTHDAY May Every wish come true!!"

This is the type of person that Danielle Staub is. I honesly cannot believe people in our society really support such a horrible excuse for a human being much less a woman that is a mother. I don't care how many people gang up on her after reading this.

jane

AWESOME! Good for her, can't wait to watch!!

Shuffle Demon

Oh awesome, another show that no one will really care to watch! Can we get the people responsible into the Electric Chair, cause I think if we start thiining out the numbers then maybe they will start putting show that we wan't to watch... and this wouldn't be one of them!

Caleigh

Hey Danielle, anybody can tape 2 shows, what cable channel will air them? hmmm lets see.........can't think of one, good luck with that

you were too fired from RHONJ!

donna-nyc

"Yay! She's finally away from the thug three stooges (Caroline, Teresa, and Jacqueline). Can't stand Caroline, the manipulator. There's no one crazier than Teresa, the deadbeat. Jacqueline is just a sheep that does as she's directed by Caroline. They gang up on Danielle and attack her, then act surprised when she responds. What a bunch of morons. Glad to see that she may have her own show(s). I definitely won't be watching RHONJ as long as Caroline and Teresa are on it."

yea ok, HI DANIELLE!!...freakin wacko, NOBODY LIKES U, GO AWAY!!..buh bye!!

meme

All of the housewives on RHoNJ are despicable and disgusting.

Sharona

She is so obviously baiting the other housewives, especially Teresa. I can't imagine being on the receiving end of Danielle's lies and antagonistic behavior. Caroline was right - all the kissy crap at the end of the reunion show was bulls**t.

Vote NO Meg Whitman

donna-nyc

"Well i would rather watch a show with Danielle's two beautiful daughters than watch a Thresa show with her untalented troll daughter.

No wonder the father is a drunk, between Theresa's voice and the troll daughter what else can he do."

yea thats nice, trash talkin a what, 7 year old?..lol.. feel better about yourself now??!!..lol..even danielle dont like her younger daughter, look how she treats her, like a 2nd class citizen.. U MUST SING!!! whatever..u must be a "buddy" of danielles..

CRAZYGIRL

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A WHORE AND WALKS LIKE A WHORE! ITS STILL A PROSTITUTION WHORE!!!PAY ATTENTION!!!!

Ratings Needed

I think she's telling an 'untruth'...no, not Danielle!!! Check w/Bravo as I read she has a contract w/them that is stopping her from doing any shows for 2 yrs.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments