Oksana Grigorieva Switches Lawyers

9/14/2010 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned Oksana Grigorieva has officially switched lawyers in her custody war with Mel Gibson.

091410_oksana_sorrell_gety

We've learned Oksana signed a retainer agreement this afternoon, officially hiring Sorrell Trope to replace her existing family law attorneys.

Trope's firm has represented all sorts of A-list celebrities -- including Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears.

So far, Oksana has not been able to squeeze an extra penny out of Mel in family court -- she's still getting $5,000 per month in child support plus housing expenses.

This is the second time Oksana has switched legal teams since her custody war with Gibson fired up.

Tellthetruth59

He will be gone in a week. These bloodsuckers signon and off just to get the pub. Mark my words she will get nowhere. Mels lawyers arn't dropping like flies, that says something they have a great case and right now she needs a criminal lawyer to handle the complaint the DA is about to hand down. WORD!

Posted at 4:52 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by carpetMuncher
==============================================

I agree with you Carpetmuncher. Not just because you are right but your moniker is too funny.

fuddyduddy

Hello, KoalaBabe! I hope you had a good dinner last night? Here we are again!

Did you ask for a link to OG's house earlier? Did you get it?

Shuffle Demon

I think they're waiting like I said because they're taping her calls etc. like they did with Harvey and Officer Mee to see who she's talking to about those tapes. Let's be honest, she knows who she gave those tapes and photos to, she's behind their release in one way or another. Give this woman enough rope and she'll hang herself or one of her family members will help her out with this. I have no doubt they are waiting for good reason. They're taking a good hard look at something. IMO

Posted at 5:00 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Muppet
----------------------------------------------------
Muppet I think as well there is some smoke there, if there was nothing to it, then that would have ended a while for things in regards to her extorsion. I believe there is a lot more evidence wise than what OxSanity's legal team thinks, I doubt she would tell them the truth, she doesn't have a very good record so far in that department

Diane

Posted at 5:00 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Muppet

I think you are right. If we can figure out this much, just think what the authorities have come up with!

I can't wait to see her face justice for all the hell she has wrought. What a spoiled, self indulged witch!

Muppet

Hello to everyone. Team Truth, Team Mel, Team Lucia and Team Oksana (boo, even though I don't like that one, I have to respect your right to have that opinion) :D

beachgal

Sorrell Trope definitely doesn't need to do this for publicity, lol. He's brilliant and the perfect choice to deal with psycho mel.

fuddyduddy

IMO, I don't think this is going to make a difference. I think she'll still get the same results. Judge Gordon will be onto this.

Shell

Posted at 5:00 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Muppet

Posted at 5:07 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Diane
================================================

I agree also. I've got my dancing shoes just waiting for jsutice to prevail. It will be a happy day, indeed!!

Muppet

Posted at 5:07 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Shuffle Demon

I agree Shuffle, she's not going to tell them everythingggg she has done or she would never find a lawyer to rep her. I think once she retains them and they take a look at whatever information they have on her they bail. That's what seems to be happening. Not so much that they bail I guess, but once they start telling her what she can expect to happen then she's not satisfied and moves on to the next one. I think they have alot on her, and I believe they are still getting information on her. I wonder how she sleeps at night knowing she underhandedly created this mess!

Shell

I wonder how she sleeps at night knowing she underhandedly created this mess!

Posted at 5:12 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Muppet
=================================================

In my imagination, she sleeps upside down hanging from the rafters...

Tellthetruth59

Posted at 5:10 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by beachgal
----------------------------------------------------------

I can see you are still frying your brain in the sun, Beachgal.

Shuffle Demon

Posted at 5:10 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by beachgal
-------------------------------------------------------
You need to do some backround on OxSanity, that womans history reads like a cheque that always bounces

voice of reason

Just because the judge made Mel pay her attorney's fees does not mean he is giving her carte blanche. She can change lawyers all she wants to and burn through money like it is water but she isn't going to be able to change the facts of the case.

I would think this all makes her look worse to a judge....like an impossible client or one that does not reveal everything to her attorney (like already having an agreement).

Please.....in the name of God will this Judge put an end to this gang rape of Mel and the system by this woman????

She is worse than a train wreck.

Posted at 4:12 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Diane

Co-parenting with this woman for the next 17 years will be a nightmare for Mel and his family.
The only way she can be stopped is if she is criminally charged. Jail time and deportation.

I dont see any other way for Mel, his family and Lucia to have any kind of "normal" life otherwise.

The Ox is nothing to Mel Gibson than a date gone very bad which conveniently resulted in a pregnancy.
Mel has generously accepted the responsibility for the child. HE owes the Ox NOTHING! Niente, nada, zip.

Superman

"represented all sorts of A-list celebrities"...who? Anna Nicole and Britney are not.

Shuffle Demon

I wonder how she sleeps at night knowing she underhandedly created this mess!

Posted at 5:12 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Muppet
=================================================

In my imagination, she sleeps upside down hanging from the rafters...

Posted at 5:13 PM on Sep 13, 2010 by Shell
-----------------------------------------------
Oh I don't think I'd be that cruel Shell, you sure you didn't mean down below where the bats leave the leftovers..