O.J. Simpson: The D.A. Was an 'A**hole'

9/15/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It wasn't enough for O.J. Simpson that prosecutors bungled his murder case and allowed him to be free for more years than he should have ... he also called the D.A. who prosecuted him an "a**hole" ... and it's all on tape.

091410_oj_simpson_video
We've obtained footage of Simpson, shot 5 years ago for a documentary -- which shows O.J. driving through Brentwood -- the L.A. area where he slaughtered Ron Goldman and Nicole Brown Simpson back in 1994.

In one of the clips, O.J. points out the home of former District Attorney Gil Garcetti and screams, "A**hole!"

In the documentary, titled "O.J. Monster or Myth?” -- Simpson also bragged that he has hidden assets from Fred Goldman.

Jason

Really? Still talking about O.J.

nico

#2 oj wasn't found innocent you idiot. He was found not guilty. 12 other retards like yourself let him off. DNA does not lie. Racist Moron

gill

Soooo glad this psychopath has been put away!

Carvey

"2. First off you TMZ people are a**holes for calling OJ guilty. He was found INNOCENT by a jury of his peers (white people).
Posted at 1:08 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by immanuel darjean"

Actually he was found liable for the murders in the civil trial. So O.J. is in fact a murderer according to the law.

As for your claim that O.J. was found innocent in the criminal trial by a jury of white people, you are, not surprisingly, wrong again. The jury of the criminal trial consisted of 9 blacks, 1 hispanic and 2 whites.

As for the rest of your comments, well, all I can say is that I hope you enjoy hell you racist piece of fecal matter.

O.J.'s crime was not racially motivated. O.J. is just a complete and utter douche. He wasn't found not guilty in the criminal because of his race and he wasn't found guilty in the civil trial because of his race. O.J. would have killed his own children had they come out of that condo door while he was busy killing their mother and Ron Goldman.

justsayin'

She wasn't cheating on him. They were divorced. He was stalking her.

Janine

No word of a lie, this footage was shown YEARS ago on the regular news networks. It's pretty bad when you're reposting stories Geraldo did 3+ years ago. lol

jen

"They didn't know what to do with me". Oh, but they did. Keep crying racisim the one's that do...all you do is cheapen the word.

scooter

piece of chit. carvey #5 said it right!

Laffn Bear

1. O.J. was NOT found innocent. He was found not guilty. To the educated there is a difference.
2. Comments like his make no difference to those to whom they are directed. However, they make an enormous derogatory statement about those who make them.
Bottom line, he is in prison where his life choices has led him. Justice, of a sort, has been served.

Phreaky

#2 in case you forgot he lost the civil case.
Hopefully he confesses before he dies, but he's such an ahole, I doubt he will. He does not deserve to be among the living. I can't imagine the grief the families of his victims have lived with for all these years knowing that not only did he not get punished, but he does stuff like he did in this do***entary. Hidden his assets? Does this surprise anyone? He still lived VERY well all those years looking for the real killer on golf courses across the country and traveling around the world.
Screw him.

Uh

Of course, the "verdict" had nothing to do with Harvey, who almost single-handedly blew the whole trial, and ended up apologizing to the world for his arrogance. "I'm a lawyer"....right.

Popped-colostomy-bag 26:the-Rise-Of-Chen!

I hate how minorities are always trying to stab ME with their stupid knives. I’m like: “sir you’re blocking the road” and their always like “I cut chew, I cut chew.” Or: “sir relax we were only dancing, “I cut chew, I cut chew.” Or even: “Hi...um I’ll take the jalapeño burger and a large Ice tea please. “I cut chew, I cut chew.” …so annoying.

Truth

DAMN, SLOW NEWS DAY HARVEY?? WHY NOT TALK ABOUT HOW UR "I'M A STUPID LAWYER" PHRASE ENDED UP ON NAZI LOVING DOUCHE BAG JESSE JAMES DUNE BUGGY?? EXACTLY... NO COMMENT.

Firefly

@Uh,

I must of missed something, how did Harvey almost single handedly
blow the whole trial?

Eric

There goes the luckiest man alive who just doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut. If there is a God in heaven, he'll be run over by a bus.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments