Oksana Grigorieva Fires More Lawyers

9/15/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is eviscerating her legal team -- TMZ has learned she's fired her criminal defense lawyers ... not necessarily a good thing when you're under criminal investigation.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer
We're told Grigorieva gave her seasoned criminal defense lawyers Mary Fulginiti and James Spertus their walking papers yesterday, and sources say the breakup was "ugly."

Fulginiti and Spertus were handling, among other things, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department criminal investigation into Mel Gibson's claim that Oksana tried to extort him.

The firings leave Oksana vulnerable, without a lawyer to represent her in what we're told is a "serious" criminal investigation.

Just days ago Grigorieva switched family law attorneys -- hiring Sorrell Trope's firm.

Who knew Oksana studied Thomas Jefferson -- "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62

IA

@sweetheart
Hi there,
It is with temerity of getting my a$$ kicked that I address you...
I'm a newbie and,at first, when I saw your yelling posts I just ignored them thinking this lady just forgot to take her Lithium today. But as I read through your more recent posts they came across very differently, though I won't adhere to any theories at this point, they seemed much more reasonable.
At the risk of tiring your patience, I would like to ask a few questions:
(1) You state the DNA tests and results as fact. Is there anyway to verify these facts or we just have to take your word for it? How do you know?
(2) As I understood, you said somewhere that it hasn't been divulged because it is to be used in court as an element of surprise towards OG. But aren't you then undermining that by divulging it here in this public forum?
(3) You also stated that either Mel or OG would be in serious trouble if they divulged that dna info. Well, how come you came to know about it and how come you don't get in trouble for doing so?

Please understand, you might be sensitized by the attacks, but I am not trying to provoke you, I am just trying to elucidate these questions as to garner better understanding on what's going on.

IA

@Chris
You still here? I have a something for you but it rather long and only want to post it if you're still around.

IA

@MAC
Yes, I am originally from Brazil, land of the passionate, playful and friendly people. (Just don't expect anything to work properly there!) However I have been here for 15 years. So sorry to disappoint but I don't really know how all this is being seen from the media there. But pretty much the media there is just a translated copy of the New York Times, along with the NYT opinions and all.

IA

Oh no! As soon as I come in everybody disappeared! Did I scare everybody away?

Tina Hernandez

Let the Hog-donkey smell her own poop!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Brought over fromt he other thread: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hr/content_display/news/e3i776b1668d474ee3686524d5a7a57b032

Forgive me if this has been posted here aleady: It's a great read. I like dthis part about Alred:

Kristian Otto Herzog, Grigorieva's bodyguard, pleaded guilty to two counts of impersonating an officer in 2009 and served 255 days in jail. According to sources close to the investigation, after being threatened by Herzog, Riley and Kowal told their lawyer, Gloria Allred, about the threats. Sources close to the investigation claim that after Allred failed to report the threats to the police and suggested that Kowal hold a joint news conference with Grigorieva, Kowal fired the attorney. Allred had no comment.

me

she looks like octomom.

garnet

Maybe OG told him they were tranquilizers but who knows what they were really?

Posted at 9:55 PM on Sep 15, 2010 by observer77
__________________________________________

My main point about slipping mel a drug is becasue it's a quick way to make him act erratically. People have often said she pushed her buttons to the point of anger so she can record him - an alternative is just give him something. Example meth can do that and there are so many drugs out there. I am in no way saying it happened but well...
She said on tape 6 that he is insane and needs medication. Her motive might be for our benefit or if it's part of an older conversation then added onto this tape. If that is so, then I think she tried to control him but mel got suspicious.

Anonymous

Observer77 and Garnet: I agree Oksana could have spiked Mel's food or drink to get a desired behavioral effect. Given lying, manipulation and other sociopathic tendencies, I would not put it past her to do so.

NRE

Is it just me or does she look like the sleestak?

Fred

Train wreck who needs storage toowith Steve, Lindsay & Tiger...

Janeny

I honestly think if there is proof of an extortion attempt the LAPD are going to persue it, no matter what. The DA has to realize a large segment of the county are people in the entertainment biz. These pe______________If there is a PROOF of any crime it should be prosecuted regardless of who has committed it. The whole point of the American justice is impartiality, isn't it? So, your reference to some actors who pay most of the taxes and salaries is futile and ANTI-American. Shame on YOU!

Trent Palmer

Hi i would like to suggest the Law offices that handle all types of criminal cases ranging from misdemeanors and DUI’s to homicides and white-collar cases. Their office is experienced in handling state cases throughout California and federal cases throughout the United States.

colleen

Enough is enough, we are all sick of this women, this is now becoming a cirsus event and a publicity stunt for herself. ,LET MOVE ON, SHE IS A LAUGHING STOCK AND MADING A LAUGHING STOCK OUT OF ALL OF YOU. SHE IS A PROSTITUE AND IS AFTER ALL THE MONEY SHE CAN GET

colleen

Enough is enough, we are all sick of this women, this is now becoming a cirsus event and a publicity stunt for herself. We are all sick of this woment,LET MOVE ON, SHE IS A LAUGHING STOCK AND MADING A LAUGHING STOCK OUT OF ALL OF YOU. SHE IS A PROSTITUE AND IS AFTER ALL THE MONEY SHE CAN GET

Previous 15 Comments | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62