Oksana Grigorieva Fires More Lawyers

9/15/2010 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva is eviscerating her legal team -- TMZ has learned she's fired her criminal defense lawyers ... not necessarily a good thing when you're under criminal investigation.

Oksana Grigorieva Lawyer
We're told Grigorieva gave her seasoned criminal defense lawyers Mary Fulginiti and James Spertus their walking papers yesterday, and sources say the breakup was "ugly."

Fulginiti and Spertus were handling, among other things, the L.A. County Sheriff's Department criminal investigation into Mel Gibson's claim that Oksana tried to extort him.

The firings leave Oksana vulnerable, without a lawyer to represent her in what we're told is a "serious" criminal investigation.

Just days ago Grigorieva switched family law attorneys -- hiring Sorrell Trope's firm.

Who knew Oksana studied Thomas Jefferson -- "A little rebellion now and then is a good thing."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

KoalaBabe

Morning MAC!! hugs:) ready for more threads? hehehehe

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Every time Catherine revved up the microwave, I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for about half an hour or so.

Mornin' everyone! :)
Posted at 5:33 AM on Sep 15, 2010 by Jeffro11

Said Eddie to Clark. :)

Who'sThat

reading the news, they make Trope out to be some Legal Eagle...the names they had was Anna Nicole Smith, Britney spears, who else?
anyways, he was not able to get any money for Anna Nicole, EVEN after, the senior member of the family had died...i believe, the litigation is still on-going...going on for years...a success? no i don't think so...

for Britney spears, it appears, at the time, Federline was very happy with the outcome which means he got a ton of money...also, custody of the boys...success? not in my book.

so while sorrell has represented some big names, mostly B-names, i don't think (imho) this guy was successful in his representation for both Britney and Anna Nicole...so he just wanted to get his name out there for other B-list people, this is a free publicity for him and whether he wins or loses, he still gets paid...he hopes...at least he still gets free publicity!

shirleyholmes

@ Jacqueline13

You will

bye

KoalaBabe

Take care shirleyholmes, and morning Sam!

observer77

Ting Tong meets Ivanka, the Russian mail order bride, a "model".

Why oh Why?

Maybe someone can call for "House" and get his opinion about what´s wrong with this lady. Ooops. Did I say "lady"?

fuddyduddy

Well...they didn't last long!

Who'sThat

WOW,
never been to the POOL BAR!...how should i dress? jeans, casual?

i will just watch you guys do the shots...light-weight here, been years since i drank!mostly cuz of the kids, no time... i'll just sip on that new Australian drink, the naked drink in the corner and just watch the entertainment? hehe

KoalaBabe

I didn't know your fan of Little Britain Observer77:)

Morning FuddyDuddy!!

Jacqueline13

Hi Sam! I think we should all get together and form a group of mail order spies...I mean brides. Those who are married? Who cares? Those guys don't care...and who's gonna know?

njneere

I hope they FRY this gold digging bizatch.

realist

Good morning all.

Hey Fuddy - what's your take on this latest? Think Trope is calling the shots?

I have my suspicions about this - - more later when I've had another cup of coffee.

Realist

fuddyduddy

Good morning, KoalaBabe!

Getting a good laugh out of this one? I sure am!!!

KoalaBabe