Brandy

The One to Beat

on 'Dancing'

9/17/2010 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

David Hasselhoff has the biggest fan base (thanks, Germany) ... Audrina Patridge has the best body ... and now TMZ has learned who has the best moves this year on "Dancing with the Stars" ... Brandy.

0916-brandy-dwts-ex-tmz-01
Our "DWTS" spies tell us that Brandy is leading the pack when it comes to raw, natural talent -- and the talk amongst the dancers is that she's gonna "blow the competition out of the water" when the new season finally debuts.

In fact, we're told there are certain moves that took past "DWTS" contestants months to learn ... but Brandy mastered those in just a couple of days.

But when it comes to gambling -- Brandy isn't the top dog ... the odds-on favorite is still Jennifer Grey.

tessie

What happened to the report that she had a bad heart?

Marc

People will finally see why I am such a fan of Brandy. She is an amazing person and an amazing talent. A perfectionist when it comes to her music and everything she does. She is going to be back on top after this show. New single coming DURING the show :)

ali

Didn't this looser kill a woman? I'm sure her husband and children are thrilled to see this killer on TV.

ali

And YES..she should be in jail..why?? because she killed a woman. I wife and mother. And the Hoff... a drunk and a fool. Everyone please don't watch this trash..let the ratings go down and let he show die.

Puffy

Yay Brandy! For a fun change, I'd like to see Derek paired with someone who has two left feet. He always has someone with a lot of experience or with natural ability. Just once I'd like to see him teach someone like Macy Gray.

KTD

Brandy is a ringer. She had ballroom for Cinderella.

CDS

Hope Brandy's weave doesn't fall off when Maks dips her.

rico

Audrina has the best body?!?! Are you kidding me? What kind of moron wrote that? Audrina's plastic little boobies and starving waif look are silly and nowhere near the best body. Jesus, stop lusting after plastic surgery victims!

Todd

Why are you all so mean to her.....she killed no one so stop saying the dumb.... and i think she will do fine as long as she stay away from evil hating a.. people like the people on here.....

Disgusted

It's true!

Sometimes, I really hate YT people.

Carvey

And long as it's "dancing" with the stars and not "driving" with the stars everything should be fine.

LittleMo

I'm pulling for Rick Fox and Cheryl Burke and they'll have my vote.

Klover

"I wonder how the children that she orphaned due to her reckless driving will feel watching the woman responsible for their mom's death shaking her booty, not a care in the world, on television. G-d forbid if I was ever in that position, I would have spent the rest of my life trying to atone for my mistakes. But it seems she has absolutly no remorse whatsoever. Soulless. We should not be surprised though. That entire family has already displayed in the media that they have no moral or ethical standards."

Posted at 10:53 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Disgusted

^^
you're absolutely right. if she's going to be out there carefree, getting publicity and enjoying herself, the least she can do is donate every penny she makes from appearing on the show to the family whose life was changed forever by her actions.

CDS

Brandy's had professional ballroom training. She shouldn't be in this competition.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments