Oksana Grigorieva Will Sue Mel Gibson

9/16/2010 2:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva will file a lawsuit against Mel Gibson alleging -- among other things -- battery, emotional distress and defamation ... TMZ has learned.

0916_oksana_lawyers_EX_01

Sources tell us Oksana has hired Martin Garbus and Daniel Horowitz  ... two formidable lawyers who have been around the block in celebrity cases. Garbus has defended Robert Redford, Al Pacino, and Spike Lee -- and both he and Horowitz rank among America's top litigators.

We're told Garbus and Horowitz will represent almost all things Oksana -- they will be her reps in connection with the domestic violence investigation as well as the extortion probe.

In addition to the civil suit, we're told Garbus and Horowitz will represent Oksana in her music career -- specifically, they will challenge Gibson, who they claim is blocking the release of Oksana's music.

As for the civil battery case against Gibson -- sources tell us the plan is to file it by the end of the year.

shirleyholmes

@ Canook

sweet
this is your damage control article you put in ROL?
wow......... you have to much power and knowledge
if I read correctly so $200 mil from Mel
Oksa na moving with $100 mil check in her pocket
hmmmmmmmmm something missing
where are another $100 mil? in you pocket?

-----

"He suggested it would be the 'best feeling in the world' to move into a house in Santa Monica with a $100 million check in her pocket.
"Violet thought this to be a clear seducement from the bodyguard,
---------------------------------------------------------------II do not know what you make of this but the way I read it, it says that Violet would receive 100 million.

O 100 + V 100 = 200 total

Curious

Diane -
100% with you on the hoping things come to a head soon. The suspence and daily flow of ka-ka from Miss Oksana is killing me! LOL

Shell -
Shellbad? LOL. That's adorable!

Canook -
Not that I believe Sweetheart put that article up on ROL, but if she did, good on her! Did you also notice Jaffe's little gaffe there? Attorney Garbus was referring to Herzog when he denied allegations, but Jaffe is making it sound like Attorney Garbus was speaking for Miss Oksana.

I love the sound of frantic scrambling.

Diane

ROL is infected with a virus scam. don't go there to try and see what their latest info on mel is. i did this a.m. and instead of ROL i got a page trying to load me with virus scanning software. yov've all had this happen to you i'm sure and i know you know the trick i'm decribing. you simply go to a site and it start to load right away.

Posted at 6:27 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by jechrist

Everyone needs to download Microsoft Security Essentials...it is free and is so much better than Mcafee and Norton. It is very highly rated and will not bog down your computer like these paid programs.

I can go to ROL and have no problems. I had problems with the other two programs.

Squeaky Shoes

@Squeaky Shoes
Hey! What do you have against geeks here? I take it personally! ;))) I'm proud to be a geek. Now don't call a geek a nerd or vice-versa, you could get in trouble...

Posted at 9:16 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by IA
--------------------------------------------
oh... i'm a nerd... i went to school for computer networking and i'm only one *I* know who actually gets all the firefly references on big bang theory...

Curious

Posted at 9:42 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Squeaky Shoes
-------------------------------------------------------

LOVE Capt Mal! He gets this absolutely adorable hang dog look whenever Jayne starts something. =D

Of course, if that's not the Firefly you're referencing, I just exposed myself a nerd fail. :(

fuddyduddy

Thanks for the warning.
So if I understand that Sweetheart is not the sweetheart that normaly posts under sweetheart but really another sweetheart that just makes us believe that is is sweetheart who posts under sweetheart.

Confused?

Lol

Posted at 8:25 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by shirleyholmes
________________________________________________________________

Spoken like a true barrister! LOL

Diane

Oh and I think Mel SHOULD let her have her music production rights back... if he's smart that is.

Posted at 8:04 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Squeaky Shoes
__________________________________________________________
Yeah, once people hear her voice they will want her in jail so nobody is at risk of being submitted to such torture again...

Posted at 8:40 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by IA

LOL

Curious

LOL!

Rumpole of the Bailey! In a Mr. Mel groupie T-shirt.

Aw hell, I just snorted coffee.

Diane

Thanks for the warning.

Confused?

Lol

Posted at 8:25 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by shirleyholmes
________________________________________________________________

Spoken like a true barrister! LOL

Posted at 9:53 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by fuddyduddy

LOL

Squeaky Shoes

Posted at 9:45 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Curious
-----------------------------------------------
lol! just this sorry lunch and changed threads...

and yeah! my favourite line in serenity was "did you see us fight?" ... "no" ... "trap!"

Tom Cruise

When you lack talent and the only thing you have that (she) thinks is marketable is sex, then this is the result. She thinks she deserves a high lifestyle but has no means to earn it herself must make it on the backs of others, Timothy Dolton and Mel Gibson. She had a baby with Mel, (always good for cash) and that will be her meal ticket. Sadly there are many of these gold digging whores out there.

Curious

Posted at 10:12 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by Squeaky Shoes
-----------------------------------------------------------
LMAO! Soooo many good lines in that show. Now i have the urge to do a Serenity marathon.

"Or I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you."

michelle

@michelle
I've been curious about that. Did Mel quit smoking? For how long? I'm hoping he did for his own sake.

Posted at 8:57 AM on Sep 17, 2010 by IA
...........................................
i read somewhere that he wants to be a nonsmoker,

it makes sense since he is known to be the type of person who is always trying to be a better person

Kathy

OMG I just find out that Mel Gibson has been reading all the post and will use it in his defense he will be contacting all of the regulars to thank personally.

Also he is talking about hiring all of you to help write the script for a epic motion picture about his life and how your support helped him get through this rough patch. What would he have done without you!

You saved his life and career and he is in debt to you all....now im clapping for all you posters and how you have changed the world with your countless hours of posting on this topic. Be proud very very proud it wasn't for nothing you have saved his life. (a single tear is running down my face.....its a beautiful moment.......now im sending you all cyber hugs and kisses to all my heroes posting for the past 90+ days ....xoxoxo

Tee Hee

Curious

Kathy -

That was worth a snicker, lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments