Justin Bieber

Sucking Face

With His Opening Act

9/21/2010 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Justin Bieber was locked in a serious make-out session with the chick who stars in his "Baby" music video ... but the shocking part -- it all went down in the back of a Honda!!!  And TMZ has the photos.

0920_bieber_launch_EX_TMZ_01
The chick playing tonsil hockey with The Biebs is 16-year-old Jasmine Villegas -- who also happens to be the opening act on Bieber's concert tour.

The photos were taken on Thursday, September 9 in Venice, CA by some Canadian tourist who just happened to notice his country's most famous pop star in the midst of a make-out session with the luckiest teenage girl on the planet.

The two had been rumored to be dating ... but they insisted they were just "really cool friends."

Sorry to disappoint you, Chelsea Handler Rihanna Kathy Griffin Kim Kardashian America.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

ScroogeMcDuck

Ah, time to make him seem more manly, right? Yeah.. as if this isn't a PR stunt to make him seem more heterosexual.

Better keep those auto-tune songs coming before ya hit your 20's kid. It's all downhill from there. Just ask any New Kid on the Block, Backstreet Boy, Aaron Carter, Hanson, 98 Degrees, most on N*Sync, etc.

Jenny

I hope they get married and have many latino children, maybe JB will learn spanish :)

Jezzy

Maybe if she tugs hard enough his balls will finally drop!

dee

These kids are both minors, making TMZ pedophiles! Minors are not fair game!

casting couch

Something else he is lip-syncing to.

Brooke

Uh-oh. His crazy little fans are going to be mad. I hope this girl performs behind bulletproof glass.

Andolini

In a Honda???? with no tinted windows?? LOL!!

Good one cartman!!

Originalkat

I am tired of these setup photos or video of this kid. He is really overdoing this stuff and I am sick of looking at him. He was cute at first but it is wearing thin.

Eric

Beiber is German for beaver. I just thought I'd mention that.

Lisa

Are they making out or he is just kissing her on the cheek to say goodbye? I really think it's the latter cause I don't think they will be making out in a parking out like that, when he knows he's been photgraphed.

MIDNIGHT TOKER

please move this to TEEN TMZ

really?!?

TMZ lowest of the low... posting about a boy making out with a girl, nothing better to do today but post this crap?

Biebettes or whatever you want to call them, I am willing to assure you they is a lot of flipping the F**k out about this one.
What makes me laugh is that these nutty broads think they actually have a chance with this boy.
This photo is clearly staged, the kid is known for being a prankster, he obviously saw someone with a camera and F***ked with them.

doesn't this kid have a manager or handler to keep his funky a$$ in check?

Phreaky

Wow. She's not even that cute. I just looked up her pictures and it looks like she has mumps, or she stores stuff in her cheeks. And very plain looking. But then again, the way he acts, I'm sure when he grows up he will be one of those shmoozy types that tries to get a piece off anyone he is around. He just seems like that type.
In other news, I'm a tired of hearing about him.

Stanley

I thought he was gay? (Well, he still could be.)
And in a Honda? lol

wasted days and wasted nights

Pretty handy for Beebs to have a Honda.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments