Heidi Puts a Razor to Spencer's Face

9/22/2010 4:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Spencer Pratt got rid of his beard -- no, not his wife, his actual facial hair -- but then had Heidi Montag lather him up with shaving cream and pretend to shave it off for the cameras on Tuesday.

0921_media_removed_michael_jackson
For once Spencer is as smooth as he thinks he is.

what He said

It's funny how fearful it is to see two people genuinely in love, it isn't tradition in rags most people are down and out and on the breaks and that's what the freaks want to see the most so they can feel happier about their own crappy lives.

Spencer and Heidi look good, healthy, happy...Cheers to
Speidi! and Cheers to TMZ!

One other thing....Viva Speidi!

ali

Camera??? who is interested in these two supreme iceholes??

anony

I was just thinking...straight razor....murder/suicide....god, that would be great.

Andolini

Next report Harvey..tell me she cut him...pleezee..

jody

Ahhhh, the douche-ness continues....I agree with many of the posts on here...Stop covering them and they just might go away!!!!

scott

Why do u guys give these people attention? They have no talents and are not stars. It makes u guys look moronical. What's a moron, Cuz? U

Jane

TMZ, continuing to give these losers publicity is ridiculous. I think it is a sign TMZ is desperate for stuff to put on their site because of the competition. Both of them are playing TMZ like a violin.

Krystal

These two bug the hell out of me. please do something useful with your fame. PLEASE

MP

TMZ, will you please ban these two famous for nothing people already?!

Margaret

So far only one person pointed out the fact that Spencer is already clean-shaven under all that shaving cream. He's nasty either way.

dsw

Whenever I hear, read or see anything about these two clowns, I feel a bit of myself dying. I am not in search of them in no fashion. This is the last time that I will spend wasting, er, writing anything about these 2 clowns.

ruserious

seriously, who shaves OUTSIDE??? these two love publicity and they suck at acting. their 15 mins of fame ended two years ago let's move on people!!

Viewer

stop posting about these two idiots. i hate to see umemployed workers getting less attention than these too. why are we paying them?

ro

TMZ please stop posting stories about this low lives. I'm going to have to stop coming to your site. Please don't do that to me :-) Wait for a real story. "Heidi and Spencer commit double suicide". We can only hope right?

Bill Leslie

Come on TMZ! If you'll just ignore them they'll do something desperate like commit suicide and then we'll have a real story and a happy ending!! Please!!