Lindsay Lohan -- Sushi Go to Jail

9/22/2010 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

After testing positive for both cocaine and amphetamines last week, a refreshed and pant-less Lindsay Lohan got her appetite back and was spotted at a sushi restaurant in L.A. on Tuesday.

0910_media_removed_Lindsay_Lohan1
LiLo's fate will be determined Friday when she goes face-to-face with Judge Elden Fox.

Robert

Sushi Lohan> Should not have to serve more jail time..leave her alone...

m.b.

As much as this pains me to say, she does have a disease. Drug and/or alcoholism is not a choice. Learned that the hard way. It is something your body literaly craves for whatever reason. I think she has misused the system, but she needs real help, and a change in friends.

Melinda

those lips look ridiculous!

Kaycee

Its funny that she took her hair color back to natural red...reminds me of her sweet and innocent Parent Trap days. Subliminal persuasion perhaps?

Nicole Guerin

I know people that have done ALOT worse then Lindsey has done w/ a dirty UA, that I dont think Jail is the right way for her right now!!!!

happy2bhere

Summation: LINDSAY IS AN IDIOT AND DOESN'T GET IT!!!!! We'll either see her sentenced to jail or prison time, or watch her funeral. Easy come easy go. SAD!

frankiestage

She's high right there. Look at her scratchin'.

AnnieSH

As a sister of two redheads, I am thrilled she went back to her natural colour. The other hair colours did nothing for her. And as a person who used to dye my hair frequently, I can tell you that you change your mental attitude with each shade.

ó|ó

lesbians eating sushi is creepy
im just saying..

Joel

She should try some of the puffer fish -- prepared by an inexperienced sushi chef. Then we wouldn't have to read about her anymore.

Bippy

What time on Friday does the circus reconvene?? Morning - afternoon?? Don't want to miss it!!!! I wonder if she will have F**k You on her middle finger again!! Oh well time will tell!!!

HarryPalms

I hope she O.D.'s and survives and sees herself for who she is.

Just One Word

No sympathy for this girl/woman... let me repeat... NO SYMPATHY for this person. She's been blessed w/ talent and looks, which has resulted in monetary gain. She's not cranking out 9-5 days wondering how to pay the mortgage or put groceries in her cupboards. Yet, she so flagrantly takes for granted what she has and the rewards it has brought to her.. She continues to piss it all away. There has to be a more deserving 20-something to take her place. Move on Lindsay... go 'learn your lessons' and figure it out. It's likely unfathomable to you at this time in your life, but try and picture yourself at 35 if you continue the path you're on. We'll all by saying 'too bad.. but CYA'.

eyeinthesky

Is that a herpe wart on her hand, why would i want to click on enlarge view. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

diabolical