Oksana to Mel: Here's Why I Played the Tape

9/22/2010 7:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva sent Mel Gibson a long email on March 30, 2010 about the tapes she secretly recorded -- and one of her lawyers tells TMZ the email proves Oksana did not try and extort the actor.

0922_mel_oksana_EX_TMZ_03a.

In the email Oksana tells Mel she played one of the secretly-recorded messages from February 18 to her lawyer.

Oksana says, "As far as the tapes go, I only played one to my lawyer, becouse on march 15 Michelle  proposed on ur behalf not a very generous gift for our daughter and there was nothing for me."

Oksana adds, "My lowers also told me that Tom Hansen [one of Mel's lawyers] said I wouldn get a penny ..."

Although that sounds like Oksana is trying to use the tape to squeeze money out of Mel, one of her current lawyers, Daniel Horowitz, tells TMZ Oksana was extremely reluctant to play her lawyer the tape but felt threatened by Mel's legal team.

Horowitz cites this portion of the email, "My lowyers warned me that ur lawyers are cabaple of false fabrication about me in the press, i.e., an unfit mother, a prostitute etc so u can have the baby and I get to go to my 'f...ing moth hole' as u told me.  I had no choice, after all of this I had to play one message to them."

And Oksana continues in her email to Mel, "The messages we r talking about I kept on my phone purely for u, to c how scared we were and for u to understand what this have done to us, how painful these words were, but hopeffuly, eventualy to help us.  That was the only reason."

Daniel Horowitz tells TMZ, "Oksana was legally entitled to play all of the tapes for her lawyers and most clients would have done so.  She was being supremely careful of Mel's privacy because she knew that even lawyers in Hollywood might lose track of the tapes and she didn't want to hurt him."

Horowitz continues, "This is the opposite of extortion.  It's someone in love who wants things to get better."

0708_gibson_fotter_550

garnet

Work beckons.

Curious

Hia Shuffle!

Some fun, eh? Attorney Horowitz is probably going to unload a mess of these, with his own spin, until the DA acts.

Just remember the 3 survival rules -
1. Source
2. Context
3. Cookies

Diane

My goodness but Horowitz is truly on the offensive - in more ways than one.

He's going to keep releasing selected bits with his own little spin until the DA does whatever it will.

He's also providing a foundation for Trope to pursue a civil suit of battery if and when the time comes.

Now someone please explain to me what Miss Oksana meant by Immaculate Conception. A possible admission of improbable birth? LOL, Sweetheart will LOVE this!

Posted at 3:37 PM on Sep 22, 2010 by Curious

I don't think this came from Horowitz...this is pretty damaging to her.

She said she was thankful for the Immaculate Interception, not Conception. Was she talking about the emails that accidentally came to her?

I don't know...she is very difficult to follow. Just trying to communicate with her would make me insane. LOL

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

From reading this it looks like Oksana was jealous of her "king" and apologized for her insecurities (stalking Robyn?). It was the attorneys she felt threatened by and not Mel. But she does thank God for his "immaculate interception." ROFL! What a phoney and a fraud she is. Oh and God gave her permission to send that text to Mel. So you know He is on her side.

Posted at 3:21 PM on Sep 22, 2010 by Tellthetruth59

I am trying to wrap my head around all this....damn she is a whipnut. I can't get over it.....does she have like a Red Phone to God or something that He gave her permission?

Posted at 4:00 PM on Sep 22, 2010 by Diane

LMFAO! Stop stop you're killin' me LOLOLOL! BAwhahahaha! I'm cryin'!

Ariel

I can't believe all the comments against Oksana. Mel hit her and terrorized her. What is wrong with you people? Because he's rich and famous it's okay?

Posted at 3:44 PM on Sep 22, 2010 by meowmeow

meowmeow

Its not because he is rich. There is no evidence that he hit her. Her behavior after the allege incident is also in question.

moussemaker

TMZ is Team Mel Zone. Simple.

KM

Shuffle Demon....No she was not after the money....none gor her as she stated....and she never once mentioned he hit her either...hummmm just scared of his words that is why she saved it on her phone...wow hell of a phone since we clearly heard the recordings.....she is a gem

Genna

@Curious 67 You got it hon!

@Tell and Diane

I just read the pdf, and I'm still laughing...we are talking real bizarroland. I wonder if God and his immaculate interception spoke to her on the night of Feb 18th, and called to her from the heavens to make the tapes? Perhaps He gave her some editing advice as well? That has to be next. Lol!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

KM God PHone! LMAO! LOL! Too too good.

antbabs

Yep, Immaculate Conception. Too bad hellnurse wasn't here to explain that to those who haven't heard it.
LMAO. She can't use proper grammer but she knows how to use "i.e.". Unfit mother is about the only truth in this. No wonder Mel went balistic on her. What a deceitful person. Her self-entitlement is gross. How could she release this, what an embarrassment for the both of them. Total BS. Now where are those handcuffs?

Curious

I don't think this came from Horowitz...this is pretty damaging to her.

Posted at 4:05 PM on Sep 22, 2010 by Diane
--------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I boo-booed there on the nterception/conception thing, that was my bad.

But it definitely came from Miss Oksana - see how Attorney Horowitz was right there with commentary?

Mr. Harvey had said on TMZ Live today that Attorney Horowitz will be quite aggressive in getting Miss Oksana's story out there. I believe that was why he also cautioned everyone - both the video and in the articles themselves - to be careful about context.

Wild ride indeed!

Genna

Work beckons. One last random post - read it somewhere, I didn't even know that Robin Sax dropped Oxana as a client - that was really quick. i thought she was still there in the midst of her new team.

Posted at 4:03 PM on Sep 22, 2010 by garnet

----------------------------------------------

Yup; she dumped OG and her dream team, aka The Revolving Door.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Posted at 4:06 PM on Sep 22, 2010 by Genna

Genna, God called her on her God PHone. Ask KM.

KM

Sam....she is just like a bad comic strip....can you imagine telling your married lover God gave you permission to write a text to your wife after you accidentally found out what he thought of you?....OMG....so it Mel accidentally wrote it to OX how did OX know Robin's text number to write her back?...Me thinks she stole Mel's phone and was snooping.....Gold digger and Robin are not close in the contact list to screw that one up when sending a text.....

Fidel's niece

TMZ - where is OK$a's sex tape?

A woman of "stature and accomplishments" per Garbage/Garbus