Michael Lohan -- Jesus Is Lindsay's Homeboy

9/23/2010 8:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has learned ... Michael Lohan is showing up to Lindsay's court hearing on Friday -- but according to the actress' father non grata, he ain't going alone ... he's bringing some divine help.

0921_michael_lohan_AP_EX_2
Michael tells TMZ, he's rolling deep with some guy named Jay Koopman (left) -- an evangelical preacher who currently helps run youth ministries all over the world.

Michael tells us he wants Jay to lend Lindsay some heavenly advice in her time of need -- and hopefully get his derailed daughter back on track.

But here's the rub ... Dina Lohan also plans to show up in court ... and there's a restraining order requiring Michael to stay 100 yards away from her at all times.

A family that prays together ...

InTheKnow

@ # 60. Well then, I guess I'd have to surmise that the "sources" that said Lindsay has finally "got it" and is willing to take responsibility is also just a bunch of BS.

passin thru

wow. this dude never ceases to amaze me.
and that guy on the scmuck's right, has got some WICKEd eyebrows!

dd

@1,2,4,5...agree you summed it all up!!

susan

@ Post 66 InTheKnow

Yes, I would agree with that. Any insider or source from Lindsay's camp who talks to websites is NOT a friend. If they were a true friend looking after Lindsay interests they would reveal their name.

Also "sources" from public places are just after the money.

oldstnic

The second she signs a deal with any film studio in China, she's mine. Till then she's all yours...

Joe Blow

Best thing anyone could do for Lie-ho is to ban all of these sh*t disturbing attention wh0re Lohan's from coming near her. Or just ban them from the human race, either way works fine. They can take Nicole Enabler along with them.

Susie

Ya, because as we all know, Jesus loves when you take topless pics of your girlfriend and shop them around the tabs. Michael Lohan is definitely a righteous man.

wrangler003

They look like "real christians" don't they. Yeah right Michael. He should be able to go to court as well as the deadbeat mom does. Lindsay does not want GOD in her life, she only want's the drugs and pills and alcohol. She is a waste of flesh, space and air. The whole family is.

Mike

If Lindsay doesn't like the addiction recovery methods that Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous uses then there are other ones out there. There's probably several to choose from around Hollywood. There definitely SHOULD be. There's plenty of messed up people in the entertainment industry that's for sure.

If I were Lindsay's parents and REAL (sober) friends, I would just try to find her the best, most scientifically proven addiction program available. The one that is getting the best verifiable RESULTS is all that matters. A program that will be there for her 24/7/365 for the long term.

Let's face it, Lindsay would probably create a circus of paparazzi just by showing up at A.A. meetings. Maybe there's some sort of group meeting out there that is more private and confidential. With people that Lindsay feels comfortable being around.

Here's one place to start that I just googled up:

"The Addiction Project is produced by HBO in partnership with the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) and the National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism (NIAAA)."

Ben from Baltimore

If I were the judge, I would let both Michael and Dina in, and I would heavily question Dina about accusations that she is an enabler. Then, I would question Dina about whether or not she has done/is still doing some of the things Lindsay is doing. Finally, I would ask Michael about how many years that he has been clean and sober and how he would be a better influence now than Dina is currently. Being the stepson of an alcoholic and the nephew of a recovering cocaine addict, I know that a relationship built over drugs and/or alcohol is NEVER a good one.

jim

Dear Michael,
You'll be contacted today by a person serving a cease and desist. If this doesn't work, I'm getting Dad involved. Think Sodom and Gomorah.
Thank you for your prompt attention.

Sincerely,
Jesus

Mike

Lindsay's father, Michael, is right to be very skeptical about the prescription drugs. I think the doctors are just flat out GUESSING what is going on in somebody's brain chemistry. The human brain is THE most complex thing in the universe. It's not like a machine either where you can just give it some oil and everything works perfectly again.

Like the Adderall. That stuff is like cocaine I hear. What idiot doctor prescribed her that stuff in the first place? Hard to believe that they give that stuff to little kids. What kind of doctor gives Lindsay Dilaudid painkillers for a dental problem? I saw on Google that Dilaudid is a powerful drug like heroin that is mostly for cancer patients who are dying from their pain. The sleeping pills have had a tendency to KILL Hollywood actors and actresses since the days of Marilyn Monroe.

I would be VERY cautious about Lindsay taking ANY kind of prescription drugs at this point. None at all would probably be best. I think she would do best with just high quality food, bottled water, very little caffeine and sugar, lots of exercise and plenty of good sleep on a regular schedule. Lots of time outside in the sunshine all day long starting at 7-8 a.m.

Paris

The Lohans are one family that Jesus wouldn't go near. Even HE has standards!

Kendo

Linsey's biggest problem is that she dosen't have her father in her life. Her mom is an enabler who let's her do whatever she wants. Her father knows she has a problem (lots of them) and as much as people hate him, he can get her on track. Brittany Spears was a rambling nut until her father stepped into the picture and now she's back on track. I believe Michael can do the same. Who says women don't need men?

Posted at 4:24 AM on Sep 23, 2010 by justsaying

I also give the guy credit. He's been right all along. As for this poster, (justsaying) it's nice to see someone here who gets it.

Spot

What he ought to do is ask the judge to let him serve her sentence. Penance for all the evil he has inflicted on her.