Oksana's Lawyer: She Leaked Nothing

9/22/2010 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oksana Grigorieva went on the PR offensive today when one of her lawyers, Daniel Horowitz, went on "Today" and proclaimed his client didn't sell the tapes or leak letters and emails ... and says she's simply a victim of domestic violence.

0922_oksana_video
Among the points Horowitz hit with Meredith Vieira:

- Oksana didn't sell the secret audio tapes of her phone conversations between her and Mel Gibson.

- Oksana didn't leak letters or emails -- but they know who did.

- The tapes would be worth at least a million dollars and Oksana is broke.

- She never asked for money in exchange for not releasing information.

Tom

Our Life not just about money. We have another Value in our life. What about Big Soul! Or about protecting our kids from violence?

Shuffle Demon

ShuffleDemon...good point. She does seem like she would be very preoccupied with what others think.

BTW, did you see the post last night from 's'? It sounded like it was posted by Sasha. It was really sad, and the point you make about her caring what others think was in that post.

Posted at 6:46 AM on Sep 22, 2010 by fuddyduddy
--------------------------------------------------------
No fuddy , I didnt see it. I heard people commenting on it, But you have to remember this is the ent you can be whatever you claim too, So it could be someone mimmiking Sascha to play mind games with posters, it wouldnt suprise me if it occured

Bubba

It isn't about money? Does that mean she'll give back the $40,000 per month if she gets it? Fat chance!

Krista

From ROL:

This is the text message exchange, in its entirety:

OG: U r keep saying that ull take care of us in the most generous way. I wouldn't have played ur messages if u were keeping ur word. Even if u were just generous to Lucia, that would have been great. But u weren't. No where near the way u r generous with ur other children. U treated her as an illegitimate child. That's why I played the tapes. And my name wasn't mentioned at all.

MG: That is so unfair.

OG: Then ask Michelle what she Eric ur offer was.

OG: That was very unfare to ur daughter. I don't care about me.

MG: I didn't make an offer yet.

********************************************************************

I'm just sayin'

tyw

Horowitz is a total idiot. I can't stand the *******.

Tom

No, she don't will give back the $40,000 per month, because it's going to support her kids. But she still will help another kids with other sources.

Shuffle Demon

lol... I guess ROL is back on OxSanity's PR team now

Landon D

Man! All I can say is that, while I don't condone his actions, I'd imagine you'd be hard pressed to find a girl who can push buttons like this dirty woman. And she IS dirty! Lies, deceit, and treachery are all weapons she has used in conjunction with her ability to manipulate. Mel isn't innocent, I am sure. But I am thinking this woman may have been LITERALLY "asking for it"! It just seems peculiar that she would think to record these conversations at such a precise time. KINDA LIKE SHE KNEW HE WAS GONNA BE UPSET! LMAO! Mel Gibson, you should have left her before you found her! Ask Timothy Dalton! If James Bond can't make this girl feel some love, then I doubt very much that Rigs could! (lethal weapon)

diogenes

Jenny @10 Yes he is lying, He is an attorney and his lips are moving. Normally, I post once and done. This man made veiled threats to those that don't support his side. I shouldnt be surprised. He is at the head of the line of "Give me Give me."
Something for nothing, Your are going to pay boy, you are going to pay.

sharon

Good morning everyone :)

Tom

I see you are blow Mel a lot. And I think he enjoying. So go and blow him again.

middleagedcrazy

The funny thing is -- her lawyers sure did not do a background check either! They are the ones working on 'spec' so good luck when you find out and get caught out flat-footed.

Tee hee

Fidel's niece

$$$$ R e s u m e

Ok$ana Grigorieva
666 Bl*w Job Dr.
Sherman Oaks, CA
tel: 818-666 666

Objective:
find an older, rich, rich, reeech man, pretend to love him, pop out my meal ticket baby and live in Malibu with my grifting family

Skills:
Seductress,
Acomplished lier
Blackmailer/extortionist

Special skills:
can produce a meal ticket baby...stat
exceptionally skilled in using the recording equipment
BJs, BJs and more BJs

Hobbies/special interests:
pretending to be an Arteeest/musician
playing flaming pianos
giving supermarket parking lot interviews
acting like I am famous wearing Jackie O sunglasses
attending movies accompanied by beefy looking bodyguards

Note:
Willing to relocate to any part
of the world to capture my next
victim/love of my life $$$$$$$

references provided by mama and papa G, Jimmy "Da Wiesel"
$$$$

Different Rules Apply

LIES, LIES & MORE LIES...Oksana, you are going down no matter how hard you are trying to back pedal now that your scheme isn't working as planned.

Tom

I'm surprised that Mell still not in the jail!